ilovetolove.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpp

roll

Rolling

int please go

such a hot body omfg rolling

Just post the pics faggot.
Post a pic with your TBC in her snatch while you're at it.

roll

Rerol

TRIPS YOU SAY?

BIX TRIPS

Im fucking a jamaican girl who looks very similar to this. Same body type. And I will tell you what. Tightest pussy ever. I call her pussy the kung fu grip pussy.

And i kid you not. I can't stop fucking her. Her ass and pussy are just so damn hot when she walks around my house in underwear. Even after im spent fucking her. I want to fuck her right after. Furiously beating on my flacid cock just so i can feel her pussy around my dick.

It actually feels like her pussy is sucking in my dick when i go for the out stroke.

Makes sense though. Black girls are more muscular than white girls. So it only stands to reason, so is there pussys.

PS. im 46, she's 23. I know right…scoreeeeeeee

wow, you sure are alpha

Facebook teasing

i dont' know about being "alpha" but people call me an asshole all the time LOL

Does that count?

Oh. This'll take a while

All the letters to roll

555 will come up

i bet you never heard of sarcasm

kinda hard to tell on your sentence.

But hey….fuck you, if you don't like being replied to.

Is your lunch a bag of dicks or what? Fucking smarmey douche cock farmer.

and the girl with the kung fu grip pussy…….

thin skinned alpha

Please for the love of god kill yoursellf.

LOL…….i will get right on that. mmmkay.

trips get

Saw it the other day. But wouldn't mind if you reposted it. Normally I don't care for black chicks, but it was kind of hott tbh

Pot calling kettle, i repeat. Pot calling Kettle, come in kettle.

please give a french kiss to a moving train

Sorry bro but I don't care, is not that she is black but that she has no tits

I would rekt pic related

I'd throw up in the fucking monkey's loose-ass Vag.

Well then show us a picture of a black girl you have fucked with big tits.

Oh..you can't. Then shut the fuck up.

You would fuck my black girl, if given the opportunity..PFFTTT. " i wouldn't fuck her cause no tits" holy fucking reality has left the building.

Hang yourself, nigger-lover

Im still shaking my head at this idiotic reply.

I don't like big tits. But I am not going to say a semi hot to hot black girl with big tits wants to fuck me, and i am going to turn her down because she has big tits. "sorry bitch, you got big tits, so …no thanks for offering to give up the snatch" LOL

Do you really listen to yourself when you say this stupid shit.

What you said borders on fucking retarded.
"i won't fuck her cause no tits" wtf…………

wrong. Im a pussy lover

Don't give a shit what kind it is. I have fucked white, asian, black, jewish, indian. Native american.

Long as it's good pussy and she's half way decent looking. My cock is going in it, and cumming in/on/or around it.

Why deprive yourself of pussy, you only got one life, live it bro. You don't get any other "do over" or another ticket for the ride.

Regret will be your only friend, if you don't broaden your horizons.

annddddd. the picture comes from a white girl.

Thanks for making my point about all pussy is equal, as long as it's attached to an attractive girl.

it's not like anyone can find a white pussy that looks like this, right?

give your head a shake.

No

Look at the fucking ass cheeks.

That's not from a black girl.

That doesn't look like a citation to me

Look at the fucking ass cheeks.

That's not from a black girl.

Well, citation that it IS a white girl. Because that is what the poster is implying. Or you going to try and argue otherwise?

See how we can play that game?!

Nope.
You don't need to prove a negative.
Prove that she's right or put on the dunce cap

poster was implying it was a black girl. I am implying it's a white girl, with look at ass cheeks.
You say I must prove its a white girl. Cause I am implying its' a white girl. Well poster is implying its' a black girl. Where the fuck is his citation.

Exactly, so if it's implied, a replied imply can be given right back. With no more validity than the original poster.

Or does the poster who says it first, automatically get validity, just for implying first.

Well in that case, you suck black cock. Since you can't give me a citation that you do not. Ipto facto, by your logic. You therefore must suck black cock, cause I said it first.

Don't flatter yourself.

me….
Nope, I was implying that it's a 3DPD girl.

Okay, I looked.
Now prove that it's a white girl.

Nope, you claimed it's a white girl.

I don't need a citation. You're making the positive claim.

Wowie. Sounds scientific.

Lol, calm down

I never made the positive claim, though. That's a pretty obvious strawman.

Good to see anons attempting to use my "prove that you don't suck cock" analogy, though. Sempai notices you. ;^)

whats the problem with my age and her age.

she's 23, and adult.

She knows full well what she's doing.

Niggers have no clue what they're doing. It's like fucking a dog. You're taking advantage of her.

Edgy!

well, it sounds like you are speaking from experience.

*grabs popcorn "so, go on….tell us your vast experience on this subject".

People like this I used to get mad but now I just feel bad. He will never be loved or have someone to love, most likely will die alone in his mother's old house she left for her baby boy. And as he sits and thinking of the past hell remember what an angry hateful oeice of shit he was and why no one wants him.

Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger’s heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon man’s been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don’t give a fuck
Stick it up the butt

Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing
My cock nigger
Suck it, Triple K mafia, we’re on it

>>>/reddit/

I agree. Beastiality is for losers

LOL. OH WOW

"I ain efun mad niga!!!!"

Furthermore, the other guy was right. niggers aren't culpable or responsible for themselves in any way. Evidenced by their unwarranted acceptances into universities which otherwise require merit and effort for entrance.

Oh shut the fuck up you butthurt aspie. Passing on a girl because she's flat is normal, it's low-testosterone betas and pedophiles that prefer no tits. Most men prefer an hourglass figure. You're the one talking out of your ass and sounding increasingly retarded. You ruined what could have been a fun thread by being buttmad someone said they wouldn't have sex with some girl you claim you have. That's pathetic.

Now shut the fuck up already.

Keep up the good posts!

At least you have to worry about it being recognised on here.
I really can't see the difference between that ape and op's.

Piece of shit
Piece of shit
Piece of shit

There we go, one typo dosent change the fact both of you will die alone. Maybe die together? You won't be missed and also eliminate any chance of you having children. Now of course I'm not saying any woman would ever come within 10 feet of you, I just meant if you ever get your rascal scooter to hit top speed or find a woman down a low slope road you might get it in there with a head start. So just to avoid all that kill yourself.

No it not. If you don't fuck all types of women it's because you're all types of faggot.

Why take such care to place the chair.
Why not just tip herself over.

Story behind it.

You're in a relationship now then user?

Nope just stating the facts! Also non of you have the balls to talk this shit in real life and oif you did I could say I'd honestly respect your conviction. Right before I rock your face red like your mother's asshole.

You've been spending so long around she-boons you are beginning to sound like them.

Were you moving your head from side to side and pointing at the monitor while typing that diatribe.

They're called standards you fuckwit, tits secondary sexual function is to demonstrate sexual maturity. Stating a preference for sexually immature bodies is pathetic.

And just spraying your semen at any nasty chick that'll let you is pathetic as well. Quality over quantity. You're putting pussy on a pedestal and frankly, talking about fucking chicks like a nigger. You think if you fuck five 2's it's as good as fucking a 10? Because the math works differently with sex.

Middle aged, divorced, fat balding manlet detected.

Are you part jew too?

Autism confirmed.

I assume you must have lots of sex with lots of "10s" to make these statements user!

There, someone got trips and quads even. Make with the facial pics already.

so, there is a huge population of girls with a and b sized chests. Which your faggoty ass won't touch…..AWESOME!!!!

I will take all that pussy myself, then.

So uhhh, go back to fucking your mother.

I have a girlfriend, though. XD

But I have a girlfriend.

My girlfriend is browsing halfchan right now.

She gave gave me a titjob last night.

Horrible responce my post was much better. Also nice quads look it's your fies5 actual accomplishment.

Yeah your entire post reads "I am a goring who believes he had stands but the truth is no women would ever find me sexually attractive.

23 with long hair and I'm itallian and German. Wrong just like the genetic code that make up your body.

You don't and you know it.

This is fun.

Eh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've only slept with two girls I'd say are undeniably 10's. Most of the girls I sleep with I'd say are probably 8's objectively.

I slept with one 3. Never again.

Moist pathetic desprate post ever. Also for the last time, drawing tits on your hand dose not count as a boobjob.

It feels lame bragging about my sexual exploits to an obvious autism sufferer, but after getting out of a crazy relationship with a gorgeous but insane borderline, I've stuck to the "pair and a spare" theory. Technically it's more, but it's honestly hard for me to divide my attention among more than three girls at a time. Two of them I might get serious about, the third's just hot.

I bet you don't really like your girlfriend.

Well I guess you like her but you don't -really- like her, or should I say love?

I bet you can't be truly honest with her with your real feelings, and receive hers in return.

I hope you marry her and years down the line live to regret it. I hope you curse the day you got on your knees.

Even if you break up down the line I doubt you'll find love my man, you'll be stuck in a whirlpool of shallow relationships until you end up married to someone you don't really love, and end up dying a death where you lived a hollow life, and you greatest memories possibly being your sons first steps or getting a promotion at your job.

Prove me wrong

How is saying you're going to fuck girls I don't want to touch an insult? And I've slept with plenty of short girls with B cups, they're good to go if they're still round and perky, though I prefer much larger. A cups I just couldn't even get hard with frankly. Fuck that pedo shit.

Projection: The Post

wtf is wrong with you. So small chested girls, if you fuck them makes you a pedo

you're a god damn virgin, if you think like that. You're a fucking buffoon. LOL….my sides

You have small tits, therefore I must be a pedo to like you..*fucking shakes head.

LOL I'm sure that's how your life goes user.

With a face like yours who couldn't get laid?

Nice response user, have an average life.

Well, I want to fuck other girls in addition to her, and sadly I don't own a harem, if that's what you're talking about. Life ain't perfect, though.

I'm MGTOW, bro. That ain't ever gonna happen.

So, you want me to be a normie? I can live with that, I guess.

How so?

You sound like the butthurt we wuz kangs activist I debated a few weeks back.

Lol, what

AA Cup 2%
A Cup 15%
B Cup 44%
C Cup 28%
D Cup 10%
DD Cup 1%

So anyone that agrees they wouldn't fuck any cutie because small tits.

Well i have some bad news for you.

That instantly means 61% of women B or less. Are unapproachable to your standards.

Guess getting laid is alot harder for you than me. And you know what. Awesome.
More pussy for me.

Cause i fuck em flat chested, barely there, or big tittie bitches. I don't give a shit. Cause in the end, it's the pussy you pump, not the tits.

Why? Why is sex so highly valued to you? You don't seem to have any type of emotional relationship with this person, and that too is what is ok. It's what I'm talking about.

This is a bait post isn't it? But this is fun either way. When you're about 40 you probably won't remember these posts, but I think if you could see your younger self then it'd be funny.

But you already are user.

I actually can deliver sauce on this.

trips get

shit

That mgtow site looks pretty cool. I'm gonna assume most of the posters are your level of faggot but I'm gonan check it out.

Must have been some other problems too
Ah who am I kidding, she was probably on her period and overreacted like all women do

Nah Normies just break easy, it's kinda funny

Is the 40 year old autist still lurking?

No, but in a perfect world I'd like to have it with other girls.

What makes you come to that conclusion?

Nah, I'm legit MGTOW. Marrige is a gynocentric money trap.

Okay, dad
Marrige is still for retards

By wizchan's standards, I guess. They call Freddit "Chad Thunderwheels" there.

Most MGTOW are way more serious than me.
Stardusk is probably the tamest one I know.

sometimes i read a thread backward - bottom to top seeing the responses before the post that inspired them

laughed so hard when i read what you were responding to

Why?
Because of what, in my experience I have come to learn what love is, beyond say chemical reactions in the brain.

Only if you don't truly love the person you're with, which is the problem with most marriages.
See this is the thing, this is the problem, when people think they "love" someone it's just the chemical reactions in the brain setting all that shit off, but after an extended period of time it just isn't effective anymore and they come to find that they as an individual person don't really love their partner. It's a realization that they could of ended up with probably any other person if circumstances were right.

I wouldn't say that, but most people do get married too quickly.

Well he does fuck that boipussy on a daily basis.

Really? Why even fuck a black woman if you are not a black man? Is it because they're "hot"? "Pretty"? "Sexy"? None of that vain shit is worth nigh-monkey poon. If you're white, you can do better, find your own kind, they'll rest with your soul better and be worlds prettier, even if it is hard to find a good one. If you're Asian, find one of your own kind, they were made for you. If you're a negro, then you can have them, they are your women, you are two of soul with them. Clearly your parents gave enough of a shit about you to not mix with them, would you want to be half-nigger? Exactly. Think of your future generations, fap to these pics and never take your desire to cross breed into reality, because I promise you, the photos do not reflect the reality of the black women.

She is the lowest common denominator in all of the world, in all things that are considered part of the human race, the black woman is below even the black man. She never gets better with age, her kinky hair is ugly, her children look like shit and the attitude she posses is vile and domineering.

So I can experience a wider variety of pussy.

Love wanes over time, my friend. Best not to get tied up in a situation where your woman can fuck you over at any given notice.

Thats infatuation. Love runs out, too.

Low effort
Low energy

You could at least attempt.

Love is more then a chemical reaction and a feeling, it's dedication, a covenant, a commitment that you give your life for and never leave it, only in death or infidelity. That's love. This is lost to modern man though. He gives up his soul for "experiences" and cheap poon. That's why you'll never know eternal joy, because you revel in temporal pleasure.

I could say the same thing about your suicide.

Every thought you have, be it dedication, covenant, or conviction is all a series of chemical reactions in your brain.

*tips crucifix*

Just post the fucking cumshot

Do it OP

okay mining for trips

bow wow give me the pic so this thread can die

jesus christ I feel like a spammer

…wow

Do you now

No, it's a will. That's not an argument either. Love as a dedication is a sacrifice of the desire and an application of the will to do right.

Try harder.

If your goal in life is to pursue pussy just for the sake of it, then you don't have a soul and cannot really count yourself among men. You should rather, number yourselves among the walking dead that make up the masses.

Say something else cleaver, it's all you're good for.

You're a complete fucking moron.

The countries with averages of A and B are primarily third-world shitholes with malnourished bitches.

Worldwide average is D, idiot.

Will is a thought. Braindead vegatables have no will.

It is, though. Everything you've described is a thought.

All of which are thoughts, AKA chemical reactions.

It's not really my goal, though. I like vidya more.

Sounds like a no true Scotsman fallacy, and you need to prove anyone has a soul for your point to make a difference.

Jej

It's spelt "cleever wow wat a moran that guy is.

There is a difference between a will and a desire. A desire is something you want to do for the moment, something that makes you feel good and generally makes you feel comfortable and secure. A will is a higher goal you have. For example, you can choose to go for a walk rather than eating a Pizza in front of the TV. Choosing the former takes willpower though, and willpower is something that many people lack these days. In general, people just want a comfortable and secure life regardless of the consequences it gives.

Just because you say it is, does not make it so.

Is your soul really so dead that you cannot perceive things that don't appear on a spreadsheet? Beauty can't be quantified, you can't explain you can’t intellectually explain why Wagner is better than some feminists screaming into a microphone, it just is. The former awakens something in you, the latter kills it.

Because you lack a soul.

Call it whatever you like to, as long as it makes you feel better right? I promise you, no man ever accomplished anything by jerking it to photos of black women on Holla Forums and playing video games. But yeah, walking dead.

**Beauty can't be quantified, you can’t intellectually explain why Wagner is better than some feminists screaming into a microphone, it just is. The former awakens something in you, the latter kills it.

fixed

Not that guy but see that's the thing that makes us human.

We can have chemical reactions but also go beyond them, we don't have to be controlled by them like say an animal or something like that, it's also why humans can commit wrongs and why, at least in my opinion animals can not, animals don't know better.

On the subject of thoughts, think about it for a moment, are they not odd? Are memories not odd? The fact that you can close your eyes and see something that's not there, is that not odd? Sure you can say chemical reactions but I believe humans are past that, or can be, it's also why love can't be described with a simple chemical reaction, as humans can go against them.

Love can manifest where it shouldn't, beyond all sexual attraction and desire to breed. Think about emotion for a minute, you can read something you don't like on the internet and it can make you mad or upset, but all you're looking at is 1's and 0's flipped upside down and fed to your brain, but you can still feel something from it, it's why emotional trauma can exist, it goes beyond simple chemical reactions.

You're right. But they're both chemical reactions.

One desire is placed over the other, one way or another.

What soul?

Taste isn't objective. Somewhere some pink haired landwhale honestly believes that is more beautiful than opera.

The former awakens something in you, the latter kills it.

I'm calling it a no true Scotsman fallacy, because it's a no true Scotsman fallacy.
You've yet to prove that souls exist, let alone create an objective measure for souls.

How so?

We are, though. We are just controlled by them in a different way.

Not really. Dogs have memories, too.

I tend to agree on that, but it's still a series of chemical reactions.

Your eyes receive the information, transfer it to your brain, and trigger other chemical reactions, such as memory retrieval and emotions. I'm not trying to diminish love or anything like that, but it's nothing more than chemical reactions.

How so?

We are, though. We are just controlled by them in a different way.

Not really. Dogs have memories, too.

I tend to agree on that, but it's still a series of chemical reactions.

Your eyes receive the information, transfer it to your brain, and trigger other chemical reactions, such as memory retrieval and emotions. I'm not trying to diminish love or anything like that, but it's nothing more than chemical reactions.

They transcend that. Again this concept is unknown to you because all you know is base animistic desire and have no concept of will or real feeling for that matter.

Truth is Truth. It's true that Wagner is better then some landwhale screaming into a mic, it's not quantifiable. One thing I'd like to point out is that the classics are extremely beneficial to infants to listen to and encourage creative thought. It inspires something in us that doesn't happen with other such music, why? Because it taps into the essence of beauty.

Dead inside, this is modern man, obsessed with intellectualism. Let me establish the separation between genuine intellect and rationality from intellectualism and rationalism. Intellectualism is a fad, it is a circle jerk, the desire to attain all-compromising solutions based on no personal experience. Intellect stems from roots, and understanding of one's place in the world.

I reject the very premise of the intellectual nonsense that is a "logical fallacy" as if there can't be a 'True man' as if there can't be a 'slippery slope'. If there was any legitimacy in "logical fallacies" I've yet to see them.

You only think like that because you ARE animalistically controlled by your desires. You know nothing but consume and produce.

Exceptions do not matter. If you have to cite exceptions then you've lost the argument. Civilization is built on obeying the general truth.

That's because you're dead inside. BEEP BOOP BOP, 0101010101010. We're not robots, at least some of us haven't forgotten that.

…and your op returns

I came

it's mah rape face

hot as fuckkkk

Need moar!

RAPE
APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

childish.
good deliver tho op

APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE R APE R PARE RAPE RAPE RAPE APE Rape beard

RAPE BEARD

yeah that was hot but need more

ANYMORE?

Are you the same guy from those threads with the guy catfishing women from Africa?

RAPE BEARD

The thread

BTW still waiting for those naked pics, the shit you posted is instagram-tier you stalking cucklord

The whole thing is weird, she uses the chair, doesn't go up to the higher floor and she doesn't seem to care how she lands at all.
It's like she thinks there is no possible way she could survive a couple of story fall and end up all kinds of fucked.

GOT RAPE?

nice

So did anyone get trips ITT and did OP ignore it like always?

>Worldwide average is D, idiot.

werc

read: im gay but /a/ and Holla Forums have told me that's a bad thing since I was b8 so now I act like I want to fuck a cartoon

get a life you fucking weirdo

The gov shills must have realized desensitizing polsters with black man on white woman wasn't working… Now they're switching to white man on black woman. And god damn is it working.

How

Or it doesn't exist, and you're making assertions without evidence.

2+2 is 4. That is an objective truth. One opinion being objectively better than another is not.

It's not quantifiable and it's subjective.

Yes, yes. You're resorting to psychology studies that you'd dismiss in an instant if they supported SJW shit.

I'm not the one making arbitrary claims about souls, so yes, if you're saying something is objectively better, you need an objective measure for it.

Calm down, there, Dostoyevsky. You aren't writing philosophical literature from the 19th century.

Yes, very nice. Now show me your proof that souls exist.

No true man with a soul posts Hitler. No true man with a soul uses imageboards. No true man with a soul wears underwear. There's a reason why this is called a fallacy. It's invalid logic.

I didn't say anything about a slippery slope.

We all are. That's probably why you're so angry.

So do you. That's what we do, as animals.

He asked if it's unusual. I explained how it isn't. Although many probably don't have this capacity, humans are among many animals that have memories.
By that logic, being a vertebrate is unusual.

What truth?

No more dead than you are, my soulless friend. ;^)

LOL
#triggered

I never said that we're robots. I said that we're animals.

bump

Where's the option to see it blasted with a shotgun.

Because they manifest into action and deed.

You don't understand the evidence. If you operate only on a purely material level, you will have only a purely material understanding. "The kingdom of God is laid out before them, but men see it not."

>objective
Mathematics has no feeling. That's not to say mathematics doesn't have it's place. But the fact is this; you must feel and think in order to create rationality.

So you can't understand it.

I don't know what SJW's have to do with this.

Man cannot operate on pure objectivity. Somethings are known to man as bad and good innately. Something you don't understand because of, again, your dead spirit.

I can say it's better because it just is.

The French called, they want their enlightenment reasoning back.

You are but no me.

If that's all you do I feel sorry for you. Having no higher purpose is the death of mens spirits.

Universal truth, the cosmic order.

I'm not the one who thinks being alive consists of merely consuming and producing. While shitposting on mongolian slideshow boards.

ilovetolove.pw

Rivet Man is impressed.

No, it causes actions and deeds. The same can be said for all chemical reactions in the living human body.

What evidence?

How do you operate on a level any less material by me, by believing fairytales without evidence?

You are in the Matrix. In real life, a huge black cock layed before your asshole, but you see it not.

You just refuted your own bullshit.
Show me how one opinion is objectively better than another.

I can understand that it's not quantifiable and subjective, and since you stated that it's not quantifiable originally, I'll assume that you don't understand it.

I never said you had to. Just give me an objective measure if you claim that something is objectively better.

Not in 2016, they aren't. This is Post modern philosophy 101.

Not only do I understand your claim, I can objectively prove that it's bullshit.

Kill yourself. I can say killing yourself better than staying alive because it just is.

You mean the reasoning that advanced Western culture, sent men to the moon and built the computer your typing on?

Consider me thoroughly convinced. ;^)

Actually, it spurs mine on. I try live my life to the fullest, instead of waiting for eternal slavery to a fictional character.

So… what are you trying to say, here? Are we talking about general truths or universal truths?

Whether you think so or not, that's still all your life consists of. Prove that you have a soul. Prove that you have a purpose that isn't consuming or producing.

Well excuse me. I fuck girls, too.;^)

Your desire also causes you to go on four hour fapping sessions. I don't count that as real action, anyone can satisfy a desire. Few can accomplish a will.

The spiritual.

Because I actually obey a higher truth, whereas you refuse to even observe the most basic truth of the individual. only desire is mans future right?

>i am obsessed with black cock
Look I know you're invested in cock but you don't need to insert it into every argument.

>objectively
Feeling and thinking. As long as you can't understand that then you cannot understand a rational point.

Bach isn't quantifiable, beauty isn't quantifiable, but it is better then ugly and feminist screaming. Only those without souls cannot understand this. These are things we know to be innately true, but you reject them because you're dead inside.

>LOOK AT ME I MAKE STRAWMANS, LOOK HOW DUMB YOU ARE
At least make an attempt.

Using objectivity as a meme doesn't help you either.

>I can memeically prove that it's bullshit.
If you're going to use words, then use them right. There is not one thing you've proven me wrong on.

A rejection of enlightenment thinking was the result of the Third Reich and they accomplished far more in 10 years what France did in 20.

>faps to anime girls
>shitposts on chinese cartoon forums
>defends fetishes he supposedly doesn't like
Living life in accordance with your own vices isn't living. But I wouldn't expect the dead to know that.

Is it really that hard to figure that out? I honestly thought you were paying attention.

Traps aren't girls user

So… you're saying that fapping isn't an action? Are you retarded?
>The act of touching oneself to produce a favorable feeling in the groin area. Usually accompanied by some sort of mental, visual, or audio stimulation to assist in reaching climax.

There is no spiritual evidence. Provide it.

…Due to your own material urges. Your "higher truth," like all thoughts, is a series of chemical reactions in your body.

… Are you saying I'm claiming that individuals don't exist? Where did I do that?

What?

I am obsessed with cock, darling, but you still didn't refute the validity of my analogy.
The bible instructs you to believe in the kingdom of God without evidence. The belief that you're in the Matrix and you're currently getting furiously trippleteamed by a pack of niggers is just as valid.

I can't understand what you're trying to tell me. Mind rephrasing it?

Not objectively. You need to find an objective measure for merit in order to do that.

As I clarified earlier, souls don't exist, so your statement is meaningless.

can i haz digits kek for sexy black grill

idgaf white as moonman and mix races like playdoh

How am I dead inside?
If anything, I'm more alive inside than you are, because I have a sense of healthy skepticism within me.

How did I use it as a meme?

Lol, dat denial.
Me: produce proof for your statements
You: NO! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE FIRST! BEEPBOOPBOOP!

Those aren't girls, user. Have a closer look. ;^)
Hey, whatever floats your boat, man. I find it heartily enjoyable.
What fetishes did I defend?

No true Scotsman fallacy yet again. Create an objective measure for "living" that supports your claim.

*tips crucifix*

Apparently it is. You just made two conflicting statements.

Don't worry, I get all of my cocklust out on straight up men. ;^)

Any source for these images / webms?