Sherlock season 4

LMAO

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

>>>/sage/
>>>/reddit/

SherlockxWatson finally confirmed canon!

How does he survive the fall in season 2?

He didn't. This is all partly a dying dream and Watson's wish fulfilment.

You need a good flaying user

Seriously, why hasn't fish eyes done a nature documentary? Doesn't he trek to Alaska to breed every year anyway?

Why is Mary a secret agent? The grill from the police forensics lab looked pretty q.t. Why is Mary a secret agent?

Cuz girl power that's why.

I would be perfectly OK with this. The show is so gay already actual homosexual activity won't even move the dial on the gay-meter.

ayyyyyy

tbh you're just jealous because he makes all the ladies wet while you've even touched a woman besides your mother.

I'll have you know I've hugged my female cousin once.

Don't lie to me boy.

You didn't even have the balls to have physical contact with your cousin.

I fingered ur mum, m8.

lol that's the best you'll ever get!

Great to know you think highly of ur mum

What the fuck did you just say about me mum? I'll fucking cut you.

great thread

Just sayin that its great you know ur mum is a MILF and I get to fuck her all day m8.

Jokes on you pal I enjoy watching me mum get fucked by a black bull

You like my act? I can fuck you too if you want m8

they should make their own Holla Forums show here. the autism would be on a whole 'nother spectrum.

But his ancestors owned slaaaaaaaaaves!

I mean his actual ancestors.

He looks like he has AIDS.

The pilot literally references them as looking like an old married couple. This show was made to attract the western 3d fujoshit audience.

I only really caught up with it just before S3 came out, so I wasn't aware just how cucked Moffat was.
I think Martin Freeman was a decent Bilbo, was pretty entertaining to watch. Cumbersnatch was a somewhat ok Smaug, but I think Christopher Lee could have done it better.

That episode was the only watchable/good one out of S3, largely because it was due to the banter between Holmes and Watson, which took up most of the time and stopped Moffat filling it with 2deep4u bullshit.

Stars whose ancestors owned slaves you say?

The show didn't survive the, so it doesn't matter.

I'm just going to treat the first episode like a decent movie, and pretend the rest never happened. It's clearly beyond saving. How do you screw up on such a fundamental level?