Why is it theres no movies about consensual relationships with children?

Why is it theres no movies about consensual relationships with children?

pic related is the only one ever made

(You)

Probably because 99% of the population rightfully wants to put a bullet in the head of every pedo.

Preeeety sure there's a french film about that. Forgot the naem of it.

Wasted dubs

Wow too many pedophiles on Holla Forums...

They've always been here.

There is. I can't think of the name. An eastern man has a relationship with a girl. Came out in mid 90s

Portman was a better child actor than she is adult actor.

Global volunteers shitpost on Holla Forums too?

That was a daughter father relationship with no incest undertones you sick fuck

that's what I told your sister

Don't talk about xer that way!

There's a deleted scene where the loli tried to fuck him.

All kinds of them if you search on Google.

I wanna say also you should start with Hard Candy. If you still wanna watch others after that one then there's no hope for you.

i saw it. its anti pedo propaganda

you dont understand what propaganda means

an attempt to change public opinion using lies

so what part of anti-pedo sentiment is an attempt to change public opinion? pedos are well-reviled just about everywhere. i doubt there is such a thing as anti-pedo propaganda

It's just some girl torturing a man for and hour and 40 minutes.

this. plus she was 14. when will hebefags learn.

it just made males who like younger girls seem like guit ridden faggots. most pedos are proud and wont harm children

*guilt

so its an attempt to force shame and guilt on people who perpetuate shameful acts?

the fact that you think its shameful means you have swallowed to much feminist propaganda. i don't want to get into this argument right now tho

no, it means i am like 99% of the actual population and believe you are beyond saving, have no value to society and are far more dangerous than you are worth to keep around. every single one of you should be mercifully put to sleep like an ailing pet.

triggered

you should worry less about the trigger and worry more about the barrel

i am sorry you were molested ok i really am. if it makes you feel better.. i also hate boyfags

Too many normies have invaded the chans. Places like this used to be more tolarant of "pedofags". Guys used to marry 16 year olds all the time. Is that pedo? What is wrong with going to college, getting a good job, and not wanting to marry an old used up feminist slut?

this

In Hard Candy the two guys murdered her friend and she was getting revenge on them.

Question, how many things did you do before the age of 13 that you regretted later in life and wouldn't want the world to know about?

It's easy enough to groom a young girl into sex because they don't understand what they're doing, not because they're eager to get laid.

accepting pedos inevitably turns to accepting gays and lesbians. that shit is proven fact from three fallen civilizations. there is also evidence that pedos cause faggots and dykes by warping the sexual maturation process of children

society doesnt need them doesnt want them cannot tolerate them. you know what else people used to do before modernity made it uneccessary? they used to drink poison to cure diseases and gave children heavy narcotics for teething.

Define pedo. Is marrying a 16 year old pedo? I say no. 11? Yes.

it is incredibly easy to prey on a child. those without the moral center to refrain from doing so are a poison against all of us who don't have a struggle to NOT get our dicked sucked by a four year old. that people would casually defend this behavior… shameful . the line for the ovens starts over to the right

This. She was such a sexy child. As she got older her face because greasier and greasier though, it was the damndest fucking thing.

I like how pedophiles move the goalposts all the time. Most of you guys are dishonest, sick people who treat children as sextoys.

I'm no pedo myself. I don't consider 16 years old children though.

Imageboards sure have gone to the fucking dogs. Is there anything more tiresome than some newfag pretending the kids in the disney shows aren't fuckable? It's all such a load of bullshit.

you act like you've been here all along, i bet you haven't even filled four seperate threads to completion

they are so cute tho

Every dialog is a cringefest.

What movie?

you SEEN Toph?

This movie is awesome

I'm afraid the ship has long sailed on that one. Besides don't people usually that argument the other way around?

Marrying young is actually the best both for the relationship, any offspring and the stability of society. It's the exploitation of the young that's reprehensible, it's a perversion of something pure.

cunny kino

If it's good enough for the prophet it's good enough for me

Luckily redditpol is not in charge of Hollywood, yet

it's all degeneracy, a word which has a specific meaning. eventually it will all go away one way or the other, either we degenerate into animals little worthy of any of the benefits of gods wisdom, or we purge it from our society because of gods wisdom. it's inevitably going to go away, because its degenerate

In the future, the age of consent will be raised to 21 and retards like you would be spouting "If we fuck 19 year old children who don't understand sex, we're animals!"

this

legal and moral are two different things. stop advocating for the ability to fuck literally children. end sentence. full stop

Your moral is fucking gay

Wasn't she like 15 in the movie? As far as I know she's supposed to be 12 in the book.