Ass Creed Trailer #3

I will admit, the cinematography looks totally sweet, and the action scenes might be worth torrenting it.

not gonna lie, i'm gonna see it in theaters

i'm a huge asscreed fan, don't care what you think.

I predict this will give us the next great meme.

it's shit don't talk to me

Hey, it's wolverine!

That thumbnail is just asking for a druid

Top tier actors in low tier material.

The wonders of money.

Like the games, it is likely filled with subversive agenda. I expect critical theory against Christianity, and subtle panders to trans and "everything is permitted comet pizza types". If anyone sees this movie and wants to get into the games, just play the first and leave it at that.

Is this Human Revolution or what

Welp, I'm not watching it

Series stopped being fun by the time Revelations came out, 4 took the only good thing in 3 and made a whole game about it, which was smart. Black Flag was the last good one. Unity and Syndicate suck ass and the SJW parasitism started running even more rampant than usual. At least good ol' George Washington the founding fathers were mostly heroic in 3, now you're fighting against capitalism with heroic Karl Marx.

Anyway, movie looks like ass and will probably be ass. Cinematography is alright, but the film's PG-13 which means all the action will be boring, bloodless, and lack any kind of impact whatsoever, making it boring as fuck to watch.

What do you have against realism?

4 was supposed to be a completely unrelated pirate game before the Jews at Ubisoft went and smear AssCreed shit all over it.

Based tbh

Since Unity every non-leftist politician is either a templar or a puppet of the templars.

Rogue is good one too, playing bad guy in some kind of Black flags expansion

So…basically communists = assassins, anyone who makes a profit = templar?

More like "anyone that makes the libcucks writing the plot butthurt is a mustache twirling Templar" and "anyone that agrees with my politics and views is a noble Assassin".

It's kind of a pity the games are being written by leftists, because the original premise of two ideologically opposite secret societies fighting a war throughout history is a good premise for all manner of moral ambiguity. It's easy to see how the ideals of absolute peace and absolute freedom could go very wrong depending on the place and location, but nope, the writers will always turn the Templars into comically evil retards and the Assassins are the perpetually underdog freedom fighters fighting for the good of all.

Shit, I just read some stuff on their wiki, and this is hillariously stupid.

No wonder the games with no Assassin shit in them sold the best.

This looks like it might actually be the best video game movie yet!
So it'll still be shit

Kill yourself.

That is a shame.

Goddamn montreal bastards jerking each other off

Montreal is another one of those cities, like Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco and Portland, that should be nuked.

Jesus Christ, really?

Their audience is leftists, they need to scale the film's plot according to their lack of intelligence.

Vidyashit is even worse than capeshit.

For you

London is top of the list.

Why does everybody who cares what everyone thinks about them always say this?