The Mysteries of Columbine High

Too bad we didn't get a Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Saturday morning cartoon.
Is it too late? I have this idea for a show where they're misunderstood but cool kids with trench coats and they chill and play games like normal teenagers, and they go to school, but when there's a mystery or a bad guy the police can't deal with, they receive a secret message from the Mysterious Mister Double-M (like Charlie from Charlie's Angels) so they solve the case. In secret.
They usually solve the mystery by shooting it in the face, and they meet wacky characters, and they have a talking dog maybe. Done in a 90s style like the Clerks animated show.

Should I kickstart it? Because I think this idea is great.
We need more shows about the 90s.

Hell yeah! Holy shit, that's not only brilliant, I bet that's what actually happened.

Kickstarting isn't going to help you if you don't know how to actually make an cartoon. At worst you'll be brushed off as an edgy fuck using material 20 years past its due date. If your campaign isn't shut down first, that is.

What do demons talk about?

YOU MUST STOP THE DEMONS

Sponsored by NERF.

wait what? explain, nigga

i'd watch this

you did this, don't blame me ya faggu

Didn't that rpgmaker game end with them going to hell and shooting down demons?

I think so.

Honestly if this was made into a short, one-off movie I'd probably watch it.

pls explain!

Instead of having spree shooters and school shootings in the Pokemon universe. Do trainers go on killing sprees using Pokemon?

You've been had, dude. Don't feed the troll.

That's like an idea for a parody.

Fund it

WE NEED A DRAWFAG PRONTO!

That looks like Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb

I swear the episodes write themselves.

Apparently they shot some dumb cunt in the face and that cunt's mom is using the incident to create Christian propaganda.

I remember that. I think they came to my high school to preach about something. I dunno, I mostly jerked off in the corner.

You're officially the edgiest. I fuckin' love you.

You didn't jerk off in corners when you were in school?

No, I studied hard, dated a couple of girls (not simultaneously), made friends and I participated in several school-related events. Mainly events related to art, music and science, but also some sports events even though I'm not exactly an athlete.
I think the naughtiest thing I did back then was smoking pot.