It's a Roz episode

JUST

Nigger already looked like a cancer patient. Now he just looks like an old cancer patient.

wut

Roz wasnt that bad, daphne was the best woman on the show. I wouldnt mind being another notch on her belt.

how dare you! Daphne is as pure as an angel

Mate shes a right slag

More like slab.

The sunken-in eyes, skeletal frame, gaunt cheek bones and thin, receding hair all remind me of someone going through chemo.

it took me over an hour and a half to find this image

SUCK IT IN MORE YOU WHORE

Here you go old man

kek

Yum

well, he is a homosexual.

it was actually two dogs. first one died during the 9th season or something

still better than Gal Gadot

wat

I believe you.

I am also willing to bet 40 sheckels that you didn't rename the file, or place it in a folder so you could find it again in 1 minute.

And if you did, your hard drive is hours from taking a shit.

then why bother?

Ham Radio isn't a great episode

for great episode, try:
just off the top of my head

Oh god I hated those

I watched all of Frasier earlier this year and really enjoyed it.. except for the fact that Frasier got shit on, non-stop, every single fucking time he tried to make himself happy.

And it was always stupid sitcom shit that ruined it too. All the man wanted was a happy life. It was more depressing than funny after the first season.

Frasier deserved it though because he was an out of touch wannabe elitist. If he hid his opera power levels he would not have such a hard time.

I recall a couple girls who were damned near perfect matches for her, but some dumb shit happened and they all got angry and dumped him.

That is the sitcom element of the show that makes it frustrating to watch. After the 2nd or 3rd that happens I ask myself, "why continue to watch? Nothing will really change."

I think the worst one in this regard was the first season episode where Frasier 'steals' a caller's girlfriend, but then can't have sex with her because of his ethics.

She was smoking hot and she wanted him (for some reason). Yet Frasier ignored the fact that she's got her own agency and wanted to date him and not the caller.

almost as bad is Faye, the artist girl he meets in season 5 or 6 but then accidentally calls her by his previous gf's name a few times

he manages to convince her it's his aunt's name until she meets said ex gf at the cafe

They're all shakespearean actors in real life btw.

They were gay right?

all except Frasier

Don' mind me, jus bein' the best character

You watch sitcoms for comedic situations, not for dramatic romantic story arcs.

I hate drinking alone…

… can I have a sandwich with that?

By the same logic, you don't watch sitcoms for deeply depressing constant failure and heartbreak and episodes that end with the fairly likable and entertaining main characters on the verge of suicide by a wacky string of coincidences fucked everything up for them… again.