You all missed a once in a death-timeopportunity; shame on you, shame

goodnight sweet artist, formerly known as prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WSvvOr8_CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it was low-hanging fruit but I'm glad someone made the joke.

fuck Prince. guy was a complete bitch when it came to digital distribution of his music

well shit; that was quick…

I think this faggot made one song that I actually liked

Nice

what joke?

Yeah I went to youtube to listen to a couple of his songs because I heard he died, couldn't find them, and started listening to Michael Jackson instead. Dude's going to have like no legacy except for vinyl fags if someone doesn't bring the distribution into the 21st century.

I would advise everyone to turn on CNN. This shit is hysterical… and utterly nauseating

Also if you're young or don't follow popular musicians: he went by "Prince" then decided he only wanted to be called by that weird symbol of his so everyone referred to him as "the artist formerly known as prince" for years. Then he went back to being prince after a while.

Playing his "Black Album" right now… He did know how to play an instrument or two.

accurate assessment… i lol'd, within seconds of tuning in.

hence the jokes, so early. :P then again, that's never stopped anyone before, over any newlydeads, so meh… :/

they come in threes, and i heard some bitch named china or chyna or some shit also bit it; any predictions who's next?

prediction and illuminati both confirmed, 3rd is perfect mixture of first 2; purposeful bad spelling/ "i" replacement meets black man in music business.

he'll have been so young…

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE!

Literally.

damn, should've redtexted the op; completely forgot that was even a thing, derpyherp; how does, again?

rip in peace

Not a great day for one-named celebrities.
First Chyna, now Prince.

Please, please, PLEASE let Madonna be next. I look forward to some Madonna guro.

Can you look older when you post?

Third one is Stallman.

Listen to his impropmtu solo a few minutes in

haters'll hate, and assume, and accuse, etc, blah. you have that right, but don't expect it or you to be respected for it. so sorry if that triggers you, feel free to leave.

i didn't/don't have a bank of reaction images, to use instead, and i always use smileys as a "speech tone" indicator, to cut down on misunderstandings based on the lack of nonverbal (i.e. 90%-95% of communication) components, in text-based mediums; it's instinctive at this point, and in fact it's saved my bacon, several times, so it slipped in by accident, here; if that's bad decorum here, my bad, I'm very rarely anything but a lurker on any chans, anyway, even way back in halfchans heyday.

Bill pls

That is truly beautiful

That's not a song he "made", it's a Beatles song.

this is what it sounds like when doves faggots cry

this is what it sounds like when doves faggots cry

he was stuck in a bad 360 contract to the point that they owned all intelectual content under his full name, hence the change to a symbol.

you win the internet if you can tell me where his guitar goes at the end of the performance.

thanks sherlock

I like this song but I don't think anyone who's covered it has made it their own as much as Trey has.

get out

AIDS denialists tend to learn the hard way

The same guy who's paid to hold him up at 4:44 is paid to catch and/or recover it, probably.

good night sweet the artist formerly know as, the artist formerly known as Prince!

AUTOMATIC GURO THREAD!!

goodnight, sweet corpse, formerly known as Prince, formerly known as The Artist formerly known as Prince.

loop, ad satisfactium, or nauseum, or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WSvvOr8_CQ

webum

Fuck off hippie

up

good night sweet prince

The Beatles were hippies and Prince was a faggot.

ye

Big fucking deal.

t. guitarist

(it's really not that hard, faggots)

…Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now his discography is on every major torrent website…