War for the Planet of the Apes trailer

Human daughterfu?

Rise of the alt-right

WE

WUZ

I genuinely liked the last two planet of the monkey movies. This doesn't look bad, and it has no stupid agenda to shove up my ass. It's a movie about apes and humans fucking their shit up.

Oh great, another racemixing propaganda

Holy shit, looks like a less hairy me.

Can anyone explain to me how did the apes overcome areas in the earth with no native ape population?

looks more like a racewar movie to me

I can't believe their making a Black Lives Matter movie

They probably didn't (yet). The idea is that the virus is going to wipe out most of the humans, and over the time the intelligent apes are going to breed faster than humans, and will eventually spread to all parts of the world, so the few remaining humans who are resistant to the virus will not be able to defend themselves.

Kinda sad tbh
I wanted humans to mass genocide niggers apes and establish white human supremacy

BRAVO

You guys are looking too far into stuff, it's fucking planet of apes. This is decades old, not related to SJWs or the election.

what the
so first they fight against and then with them against some kind of winter army?

You ever heard of these things called jokes?

the story about that quiktrip is kinda funny, after they burned that gas station down it was just a few weeks later and some people in the community were asking the corporation when they were going to rebuild, QuikTrip said, ugh, we're not, y'll burned our store down. then they tried to sue the gas station to force them to rebuild that location because 'muh pilliar in community'. lolnope.jpg

KANGZ

Were those monkeys flying a fucking helicopter?

I know the story because I live 3 miles from where it all happened.

How can you live so close to a high concentration of niggers?

No money.

I feel bad for you. No human should live near those filthy creatures.

Because he is a nigger.

Not a nigger, white man from Europe.

Holla Forums I have a question for you.

I know I can watch movies/tv through netflix and other pay services. But what if I just want to watch a movie without registering for anything? For example there are lots of websites for watching cartoons online or anime with no registration and they only have a few cancerous scripts for ads on them, but movies are harder to find. Why is that?

Stricter copyright control. Japs don't run around issuing that many threats for lawsuits as burgers do.

But shitty american cartoons like adventure time and Steven Jewniverse are easy to find on those sites… why don't they go after cartoons? Not worth the effort?

What is going on ? Why do humans keep being the bad guy ? What is wrong with being human? Why would monkeys or aliens be somehow good ?
Why would you not genocide aliens or mutant monkeys ? You didn't get to the top of the food chain on earth by dying.

They never explain why the humans are bad at all. What did the humans do to the apes? The humans should be the apes' God.
After this trilogy of films will they reboot the first movie and continue from there?

Good point.
Technically the movie industry depends on ticket sales and dvds much more so than the cartoon industry.
Thus the dreaded law departments for movies are huge and powerful, while the same cannot be said for the cartoon industry that airs on tv and anyone can record with ease.
One thing is easy to access by default - aired on tv.
The other in movie theaters for tons of cash and is hugely dependent on sales.

It's literally a species war

Cartoons mostly depend on merchandise sold.

Jesus fuck dude that's the fucking story, chimps are angry at humans. Who the fuck cares.

Pretty sure it's way past the original story by now.

So then what about Disney movies. If I had any desire to I could watch Disney's latest shit princess on a cartoon site, but I can't find Jurassic World free anywhere. I could pay $9.99 to WATCH Jurassic World on youtube, but holy fuck that move is not even new anymore. Why the fuck would anyone ever pay that amount?! Fucking jews.

Frozen made truckloads of money on merchandise. For a while I couldn't enter a store without seeing Frozen characters plastered on everything.

I'm just saying that this isn't the next Breaking Bad or something, it's supposed to be a humans vs apes movie. Humans made those intelligent apes, not the way around, so of course the monkeys are gonna be the angry ones for being experimented on and held in cages. They did escape, they weren't released.

Cartoons are usually run on cable network so are a part of a parent company which makes money off of subscriptions and advertising. So the cartoon itself doesn't make money but the merchandise around it does, the number of viewers regardless of if they have a subscription will still be kids wanting to buy Adventure Time bags or toys which goes back into the parent company's pocket.

Movies still rely on box office sales. Even if a movie does well on DVD/BR but fails to hit it big at the box office it's a failure.

But Caeser is a chimp not a gorilla

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
this is my fetish

Sounds like they've finally made a Bush War film.

A lot of them escaped from a research lab in California in the first movie.

but apes don't breed fast

Keep telling yourself that Abdul

Wow such a creative and funny joke

Now this is pure autism right here

It's similar to humans. Chimps have on average 4 to 6 offspring per female, gorillas around 8, but only few survive until adulthood. It's very dependent on the availability of food. Since these are intelligent apes, they can probably decrease the mortality rate. They don't have to breed fast, just faster than humans, who are being decimated by the virus and live in a post apocalyptic world. Also if they go by the original series, the humans will launch nuclear missiles at some point, and render most of the world uninhabitable.

The second was so boring that I couldn't take it after 1 hour of waiting for the nigs and nogs to do something beyond riding horses. Why would people still want to watch this shit?

The apes win because the army guys are really bad shots.

I like to see Hollywood trying something fresh.

Plus no human character ever survives the last movie.

We did it, Rust; we finally became True Detectives.

shite taste, also very rude to apes, not cool.

white people count as apes too user :^y

There's nothing else to watch.

I just wanna watch Space Chimps. What is so wrong bout that?

You made me remember Fly Me to the Moon you bastard!!

Made this for OP

tbh that was great

and I'm being serious. The lyrics fit every scene perfectly.

They can't end the movie on a sad note with our glorious civilization burning.

Because they are pussies.

I never said it was funny, I was just pointing out your incredible autism.

kek

THE ONLY GOOD APE IS A DEAD APE

What did he mean by this

I thought they addressed that in the last movie

But it's the winter.

And December

I meant that I wanna Space Chimps.

I'm gonna go watch Space Chimps.

thanks m8, I noticed it too especially those first scenes. Now to wait for copyrite.

This was a weird film.

this, i would love to see the big-ass apes vs humans fight, then suddenly a nuke drops, killing everyone in the area, and a showing of multiple nukes shooting around the world, and then a post-credits scene of the icarus crash-landing on earth.

Ewoks v Stormtroopers pt. 2

Good to see Hollywood finally acknowledge the current situation in Sweden.

They already conquered the fucking planet twice by now.