Shiet

shiet

SHIEEETT

Retard.

I think I understand what makes furries tick.

Disney: just as planned

Still doesn't do it for me, the animal faggotry just destroys any feeling I get

something is not right with you

I swear it got saved on accident.

Doesn't do anything for me because the lack of hair makes it hard for me to imagine what she'd look like as a human.

?

???

Would be hotter if the ass was toned down just a tad.

Like the expression, tho.

Pleb.

The artist originally had a slimmer, more toned look. Then Shakira asked to give her more booty.

That woman is doing gods work

Bigger.

fixed

I think he means put a wig on it so he can imagine it's a human.

Like when someone says 'put a wig on him so I can pretend he's a girl when I fuck him in the arse.'

Somebody please make a bigger edit, make it lot rounder at the bottom too where it meets the legs

Yeah, once furries get that close to looking human, they need defined scalp hair of some sort or they look bald to me. And I don't even like short hair on girls, so bald is an absolute boner killer.

What? She doesn't even look human-enough.

On a more rabbity body her face alone wouldn't need hair. But since she's totally bipedal, has pretty much human posture, hands with thumbs, and is fully clothed, that's human enough for me to feel like they need hair. Or at least something remotely approximating defined scalp hair like sloth guy and some others have, that's close enough. Otherwise, yeah, Judy looks kinda bald to me.

Damn it, user. Thank you.

Perhaps one final, even bigger edit, with the inner side of cheeks rounder so you can't see the crotch and the butt crack is bigger?

I think I might have become a furry.
help

Do these help?

no
keep posting, please

Are you sure these aren't helping you?

I mean, I have finer booty/hips to tempt you over to the dark side, but they're mostly vidya or only semi-Holla Forums related.

nooo

This gif is completely wrong. Not saying Zootopia is bad or anything, but there's no boner fuel in there at all for this long-time furry.

And seriously, I don't get why so many furries seem so into it, was there a subliminal message in the movie that just didn't implant on me or something?

You're all going to hell

>>>/normies/

I haven't seen the movie and don't really have any interest in it, but I think they believe it was trying to appeal to them because of stuff like the trailer explaining anthropomorphism (I couldn't stand how that trailer acting like anthropomorphic animals was a ground-breaking new concept) or Gazelle's hips (even though that was because Shakira who suggested it). Regardless, furries will flock to anything with anthros; it's why shit like Alpha & Omega has a fanbase. Makes feel bad for being a furfag. I don't go out of my way to watch something just because muh anthros.

As much work as it would take, I'd really like a bare-butt edit (no vag/anus, just butt) of the Judy pic. Preferably of the edit posted in

Am I in the 2000s again?

How do you know we're not already there?

That's not the question user.

Hell, the question isn't even "How do we get out of hell?".

It's "Do you even remember how long it's been?"

that's fucking sick

source?

What? It's a combination of a clip from scrubs and a video that got posted here some time ago.

Why do you think it was made in the source engine, are you some kind of TF2 autist?

Whatever you say, squeaker.

LOOL

It doesn't make me feel bad about myself, it just makes me loose respect for my fellow anthro fans. Yeah, I like 'em too, but you don't have to base your life around them. And don't judge things purely by the metric of whether it has anthros or not. There's plenty of garbage with furry characters and plenty of good stuff without them.

more bunny

I feel you. There I am, completely normal horsefucker jacking it to cartoon midget horses, and then the writers just had to include that dragon chick…

A man of taste. Agreed.

Jokes on you, I'm into that.

It kind of sucks, but at least furfags have a huge disposable income.

No. I refuse that label. I just want to cuddle her. That's it.

what did the original ticket say?

What said

Could always tell them to fuck off, at which point they'll get anal-pained and create a near-identical setting except where they can yiff to their heart's content in it. I'm pretty sure I've seen that with at least one anthro setting where the creator told them to fuck off after trying to get "involved" with the project.

OR here, thank you. That's exactly what I wanted by cheeks covering the crotch.

If I could offer some constructive criticism though, the part where the inner side of the cheek meets the thigh doesn't look quite right. The transition is a bit too "sharp". Also, he shadow underneath the cheek that's indicating roundness at the bottom wasn't adjusted to account for the widening of the cheek.

Not complaining, I'm very greatful you did this edit for us (did you do the previous edit too or was that another user?), but just thought some advice would help you improve in the future.

nigger, it was like a 30 second shoop to make some cartoon rabbit's ass bigger. Last thing I expected was it to be meticulously analyzed and critiqued.

get out of Holla Forums

Wait are you telling me off for critiquing or saying not to worry about it being mistaken as complaining?

thanks for the edits either way

rabbit

Thanks for contributing.

BIGGER

I'd rather the fix happen first. Then we can go bigger.

Heh.

I need more magical white horse ass in my life

bump

Someone should go full autismo and make her butt take up the entire bottom-half of the image.

I theory, I agree. In practice, almost nobody gets her right.

let me get my hands on my secret external Hard Drive.

We should go so slightly further than we have now, but not that. That is autistic.

Can't you degenerates just leave the movie alone?

Trust me, this IS them leaving the movie alone.

Seriously, they're taking an honestly good movie and they're ruining it.

The movie was OK and you are a faggot if you wouldn't the bunny.

That's a no Brainerd.

The better question is would you the sheep? Or Gazelle?

Furfags get out.

It's okay user, we won't judge.

I thought that was the deer-singer character?

Normalfags get >>>/out/

Does Holla Forums have an archive?

we gotta go bigger

user, you absolute madman… Just how big do you think one bun's buns can get?

I tried asking on /furry/'s edit thread but nobodies done it. Meanwhile, many constant "hurr I'm gay so turn this gril into a man" requests that were posted after it get done in the blink of the eye.

Lesson learned: Everyone on /furry/ is gay. No exceptions.

I thought /furry/ being literal furfags was established back in 2014.

I always knew Holla Forums was just another /furry/.

But I'm from /furry/.

The truth is that most nerds autistic enough to use an image board are furry. Why else do so many go so far out of there way to shit on it?

Holla Forums is just more honest about it because there were tons of awesome furry shows and movies.

The jojo discussion is the only reason I even bother with this place any more

I'm just surprised it's not another /pone/.