Three Books

A portal leading to an alien world has been discovered. The aliens are like humans, except they have invented the wheel just last week, are green and have rubber-foreheads. You get to send them three books to decide the fate of their civilization. After you've done that, the portal will close forever, leaving humanity and the aliens separated. What books do you send them?

Pic related. I find it endearing in its fedoraness.

1. Contact by Carl Sagan (for human opinion of aforementioned contact)
2. War and Peace by Tolstoy (as to prove our intellectual superiority)
3. The Quran by Allah/Mohammed (to start a galactic war)

I would write three extremely long books of my own quoting everything I thought mattered from other books I had the time to read during my lifetime, along with my personal commentary and reflection, explaining the context and caveats.

War and Peace was less cerebral than you think. Sure, the translations are all extremely beautiful linguistically, and sure Tolstoy had a very people-aware philosophical bent, but they're half drama and Anna Karenina is nearly all drama. I say "they're" because both were originally published as series of six books, released individually upon completion.

I mean, we're talking about a book that includes slavshits tying a cop and a bear together back to back and sending them floating down a canal.

I. The most comprehensive single volume encyclopedia ever published
II. The complete works of William Shakespeare
III. The Complete Works of Plato

Wealth of Nations
Might is Right
Walden

Capital Volumes 1-3
they'll be doomed and confused before they started

In one book precisely describe how to build a device to view microfilm
In the other two books print all of Wikipedia on microfilm.

The Eye of the World
Dragon Reborn
The Great Hunt

Just so they have blue balls.

1. The Decline of the West
2. Tao te Ching
3. The Ego and its Own

Does the Encyclopedia Britannica count as one book?

A book about making icecream
Something about feminism
The Wizard of Oz

1.Printout of Fate/Stay Night.
2.Daring Do and the Jungle of Terror
3.Sonic the Hedgehog in the Fourth Dimension

Watch the fuckers burn

giving them books is pointless if they just invented the wheel. they don't know how to read

read rule 1 and 3

ah right sorry I'm retarded

Finally our universe will have a world of Big Guys, like Bravo Nolan intended.

How do magazines work? Is each issue considered an entire book? Or are they considered parts of the same book? Because if it's the former, then I send them the first three issues of Sonichu. If issues are considered the same book then I add Tails Gets Trolled and Sonic Live. I'll create an entire world of turbo autists. Surely one day they will reach the stars and destroy us. That is what we deserve for mocking those who dare to dream.

How do magazines work? Is each issue considered an entire book? Or are they considered parts of the same book? Because if it's the former, then I send them the first three issues of Sonichu. If issues are considered the same book then I add Tails Gets Trolled and Sonic Live. I'll create an entire world of turbo autists. Surely one day they will reach the stars and destroy us. That is what we deserve for mocking those who dare to dream

How do magazines work? Is each issue considered an entire book? Or are they considered parts of the same book? Because if it's the former, then I send them the first three issues of Sonichu. If issues are considered the same book then I add Tails Gets Trolled and Sonic Live. I'll create an entire world of turbo autists. Surely one day they will reach the stars and destroy us. That is what we deserve for mocking those who dare to dream..

That fuckhuge Smash Bros fanfic, after publishing it of course.
The C Programming Language
Principalia Mathematica

Either they end up very confused, they take Nintendo's first party lineup as some kind of religion or they make a fuckton of vidya

That fuckhuge Smash Bros fanfic, after publishing it of course.
The C Programming Language
Principalia Mathematica

Either they end up very confused, they take Nintendo's first party lineup as some kind of religion or they make a fuckton of vidya

While we're at it send them a book on PHP so that their eventual Holla Forums won't bug up

How do magazines work? Is each issue considered an entire book? Or are they considered parts of the same book? Because if it's the former, then I send them the first three issues of Sonichu. If issues are considered the same book then I add Tails Gets Trolled and Sonic Live. I'll create an entire world of turbo autists. Surely one day they will reach the stars and destroy us. That is what we deserve for mocking those who dare to dream.

How do magazines work? Is each issue considered an entire book? Or are they considered parts of the same book? Because if it's the former, then I send them the first three issues of Sonichu. If issues are considered the same book then I add Tails Gets Trolled and Sonic Live. I'll create an entire world of turbo autists. Surely one day they will reach the stars and destroy us. That is what we deserve for mocking those who dare to dream

1. Dianetics by L.R. Hubbard
2. Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov
3. Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling

these should do nicely

My sonic fan fiction

The constitution

Mein Kampf - A.H
SIEGE - James Mason
The Decline of the West - Oswald Spengler

Bump

pure cancer

1. For a New Liberty (to teach them the value of, well, liberty)
2. 1984 (to further dissuade them from totalitarianism)
3. Hokuto No Ken (to make them master martial artists and instill the concept of heroism in them)

PHB
MM
DMG

What's that?

1- So you've made a wheel, now what?
2- Where's Wally? (the yellow one, obviously)
3- The Witcher Official Walktrhough Guide (with pictures)
4- Learning how to count for Dummies

1: Frankfurt Book Fair - Catalog of Exhibitors 2015
2: Alabama Highschool's 2003 Yearbook
3: The User Manual for a Daewo Microwave

Why? Just to fucking waste the opportunity to change an entire civilization cause fuck it I don't care about anything, fuck you, your dumb…

Sorry, I meant, fuck you AND your dumb…

…mom

I forgot the AND the first time. Srry

I giggled at your suggestions, then your mix of edginess and a below-average IQ made me cringe.

oh no, i lost the respect of a fat user writting from a basement? Oh gawd no…

by the way, I'm the guy who wrote

If your so smart what are you're suggestions???

oh no, i lost the respect of a fat user writting from a basement? Oh gawd no…

by the way, I'm the guy who wrote

If your so smart what are you're suggestions???

Speak for yourself.

These:
Also, do you ever get your/you're right? You sound like a teenage girl. Are you a teenage girl?

Three whole anthologies of quotes and posts taken from the chans (perhaps rehashed as religious texts)

yes, yes i am. What's you're problem with that?

Principia discordia
The illuminatus trilogy
Beelzebubs tales to his grandson

Law of fives bitch

I like your plan, m8

The Republic, so they can get a nice entry level to philosophy.
Mein Kampf (Stalag ver.), so they know of the Jews and their lies.
Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, because Lisp > C.

Hail Eris.

The Hitchhiker's guild to the Galaxy
To give them a sense of Humor

physics 101
So they have knowledge of the building blocks of the universe

Karma sutra
So they can figure out the pleasures of fucking

Couldn't go on without any of 'em

dat third natsoc drawing.
why are they digging?
to hide corpse of the slaughtereds ?

i bet they like money too

see what i mean?
great choice of yours

Player's Handbook
Monster Manual
Dungeon Master's Guide

this
and these two

1. Mein Kampf
2. Lolita
3. Vargsmål

asimovs best sellers

FUCK OFF
COMMIES

1. Basic Economics: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy
2. Capitalism and Freedom
3. Blacklisted by History

Sehr gut, mein herr!

not the fishing one - not sure how that got in there

the Prince, by Machiavelli, so they all grow up to be schemers
The art of war, by sun tzu, so their civilisation is either doomed or prepared
And
Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed by Tom Woods…

So they don't fuck up their economy to be

I. Goosebumps #9: Welcome To Camp Nightmare by R. L. Stine

II. Goosebumps #35: Shocker on Shocker Street by R. L. Stine

III. Goosebumps #53: Chicken Chicken by R. L. Stine