YOU PISSED OFF POL TIM!!!

except it is

but voted for trump lmao

why is sam such a whiny crybaby and why does he blantly lie about 4chan and Holla Forums not being his entire audience!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Walldo/status/809631298738266112
web.archive.org/web/20161109223937/http://8ch.net/tv/res/536066.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums can you stop falseflagging already? You're transparent as fuck by anyone who isn't retarded.

Maybe he can get a job as a steelworker.

you're obsessed with this guy
calm down

Who won the election?

Those fags are probably happy

In the words of your emperor
SAD

he's your emperor too :)

looks like it's time to make another political thread

lol what is it with all the anti-sam shit? is it like a single contrarian faggot? it seems desperate

Did he have his meltdown yet?

It's the one faggot who's still posting about "Drumpf."

Stop spamming the board with your asspain.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I watched one episode of World Peace.To tell you the truth it was the exact same LOLRANDUMB shit as Tim and Eric.

Israel
Hillary since she won't be persecuted

Holla Forums this flooded with faggots and /leftpol/.

Samefag

Uh riiiiight. Holla Forums is responsible for these threads and not the hundreds of Holla Forums shitters that gets their kicks out of triggering other Holla Forums shitters.

I can almost guarantee you it's the waifucuck.
He thinks making shitty political threads on Holla Forums will be grounds for him to usurp the BO's position.

Can I ask you a question? Why do you make all these anime threads? You're obviously a regular at /a/. Can you stay there instead of posting weebshit here?

Holla Forums is for anime

I got both of those images from Holla Forums actually, waifucuck.
You're waifu a drunk whore btw, and you'll never EVER be able to ban me for syaing so.

Does Holla Forums seriously think anyone is going to fall for this?

No, you made that image yourself. You browse /a/ more than you do Holla Forums.

I don't watch anime at all actually, waifufag.
You're waifu a drunk whore.
pls don't ban me for saying that.
Oh wait, you can't.

How can white """men""" compete?

What the fuck are you even yapping about weebcuck? I see you posting the same paranoid shit in every thread for no reason than to yak about yourself.
You're as bad as the one talking about diapers.

your waifu is a drunk whore

Wait you really are the same dumbass who's been posting about diapers here aren't you? Same posting style and paranoia.

BO
O

Never
e
v
e
r

Ever
v
e
r

It's funny how you brought up diapers out of nowhere.
Is the reddigoon also a diaperfag on top of being a pathetic waifu retard?

i'm not even the same user you were replying to
you drunk whores lover

Nigger I don't care how obsessed you are with shitposters. Shut your trap and stop accusing everyone of being diaper lovers or waifucucks.

No, that would be me. Everyone must know about diaperfag's fetishes!

So you're saying other anons call you out routinely.
I only browse this board one or two days a week, and even then you're obvious as fuck.
I can only imagine how much of a plague you are for the fags that are here every day.

smh @ diaperfag tbh

eh, we usually just laugh at his impotent rage

>>>/d/
>>>/a/
>>>/faggots/
Fuck off back to wherever you came from samefag

It's a mystery why diaperfag keeps posting here. smh that angry diaper fag always sage posts like a hothead. Holla Forums fag really needs a life.

fuck you mod

I need more tbh.
Spotting samefags on such a slow board should be easy, but I guess some autists who likes drunk whores couldn't possibly manage even that.

I'm not even a volunteer.

You're easy to spot since you're the only one who ever puts sage in their email.

Nope, diaper boy isn't gonna slide his embarrassment off the front page

Sam will never be your friend.

Do you have this picture without that text down at the bottom?

why'd he bring us up and cuckchan again? does that delusional retard really think we're going to be his personal army outside of the few sad cucks here who for some reason think he isn't just Republican Tim & Eric?

Why do retards always seem to not know how anonymous posting works.
It's like watching some redditor try to reason about how everyone he doesn't like is the same person when there's no handle to go by.
Kind of hilarious.
This thread is autistic as fuck.

He was trying to explain to Tim how internet trolling works but it seems that he's just too fucking stupid to understand that fancy world wide web thing and plays it off with heavily sarcastic bullshit.

Also I just realized the retarded shitposters whining about a "sudocuck" and "waifufag" are the same level of clueless as Tim Heidecker.
Pretty good stuff.

sure thing, buddy

Cartoon Network studio shootup when?

Nice blogpost

Terribly drowl.

I keep asking every thread, but never get a response. Can someone show me the hidden swastikas from his show?

Will he ever learn?

>>>Holla Forums

None have been made public, for fear of causing further harm to vulnerable populations.

He also has a decent amount of folks from reddit. More than you'd think.

Why so much hate for sam?
I think he is a decent comedian

triggered as fuck redditrump cuck

bo never ever

now I #feelthebern

I think the hate for sam is mostly because his comedy appeals to Holla Forums and by extension associate him with Holla Forums. Despite Holla Forums being the largest board there's no shortage of people annoyed by their antics.

While I don't think Sam is truly some full blown neo nazi Holla Forums has latched onto him and posts him whenever they have the chance because he's "redpilled". This obnoxious behavior makes others think Sam is also responsible for this and gets hate heaped on him as well.

weak

The ACA was just a bill that forced everyone to buy health insurance. If they didn't buy it, then they would be penalized. The rates also increase every year too, so I don't see why retards think that it's good.

It's just Buzzfeed writers with toliet paper degrees who look for b8. They occasionally lurk on 8ch.

mobile.twitter.com/Walldo/status/809631298738266112

There were no hidden swastikas to begin with, it was just an allegation that leftist press made up. It would be retarded to add swastikas in a left-wing studio with a Jewish film editor.

When do we prepare the lulz army for invasion?

WE R LEGION

Sam, why did you have to make fun of the jurno Jew?

because the best comedy is the one where he feels the full repercussions of his "jokes"

Actually, if you can trust DarkSydePhil's words for it, if you earn above $1k/month, you don't qualify for Obamacare. So it's completely possible that Sam Hyde would be without affordable healthcare even if he was a raging Bernie faggot.

Au contraire, that would be completely in line with something a Jew would be doing.

Don't use italics like a fag.

Yes goyim, all swastikas and nazi roleplayers are actually all kikes!

because he thinks his funny. when most of the time he is not. he sucks at satire he sucks at parody. he just fucking sucks !!!

he could get better if he stops appealing to Holla Forums. being antisemitic is not funny

He just did an interview with Gavin "Savior of the Jews" McInnes

fuck gavin that fucking racist fuck i sware i would beat his ass.

you mean gavin, "catholic buttplugs for homosexual solidarity" mcinnes?
gavin "anal insertion on my serious and conservative news channel" mcinnes?
gavin "i drank piss for an art film" mcinnes?
gavin "the first hipster" mcinnes?

(Checked)

checked

he tries so hard to be racist and sam is just "woah dude chill"

dude knows nothing about comedy and he looks like a portland barista.

Sam Hyde showing his true colors as a jew?

Your post is the weakest of all tbqh

gavin "I co-created Vice" mcinnes

I'm late responding, but no, sorry.
Never noticed it tbh
It shouldn't be hard to just edit out in paint though.

How is making fun of Jews antisemitism?
He has never once seriously called for their exile or extermination.
Maybe yids should learn to take the same kinds of jokes they throw at everyone else.
Mel Brooks was successful specifically because the fucker wasn't afraid of poking fun, even at his own kind.
Too bad he seems to be a unique case.

We get it Holla Forumsacks. You're still buttmad about your ruined thread.
web.archive.org/web/20161109223937/http://8ch.net/tv/res/536066.html

Well get over it and stop bringing politics on to Holla Forums because non-leftists celebrities exist.

Nice trips

This is grade A autism.

What's the next step of his master plan?

WEAPONIZED

MEEMS

kys please familam