Baywatch trailer

tbh that was terrible

So which one's supposed to be Pam Anderson?

The Rock

I keked pretty hard

Didn't look too bad tbh, at least until the "silly (((white boy))), you can't say that" joke at the end. Kind of reminds me of a trashy 80s/90s Buddy movie and I get the impression that everyone involved is aware of this.

And who doesn't love some Daddario?

They cant keep getting away with this!

AWW SHIT MOONMAN.

Looked campy af. In the good sense

That joke was funny. Calm down fam

That really threw me offguard

Isn't the whole point of the show to give fanservice to men and women?

FUCKING DROPPED

internet is a thing now gramps.
nobody pays for the cinema to see clothed girls

Looks like someone is about to go Moonman on them, the music is perfect for the moment.

I don't like her

Holla Forums why are you so retarded?

Holla Forums why are you permanently butthurt?

kek

no shit dumbass

Why not?

>>>/suicide/

Louis CK please

Underrated post. Thanks SJW.

I had the sound off, looked like a buddy cop movie

tbh the other guys should have been about the rock adn samuel l jackson

That's a lotta gear to take down one fat dude.

drumpfcucks btfo

wat country would make best 'bay'watch?

lol amerifats

Shut up /Britpol, still butthurt about a fricki'n tea-party you faggots?

Those strong women have more to them than their looks you know, shitlord. They dont need to be paraded about in next to nothing for your pleasure.

>>>/suicide/

You got the first two letters right.
You're supposed to redirect him to /sudo/ so he can cry about the BO not doing anything about those meanie racists.

It looks fun in a very campy way. I'm just hoping it stays that way.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Looking forward to someone sharing the Trolls book. Particularly interested in how much reuse of material they're doing in terms of the background and painting. Also wondering if there will be any new fiction.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
He really never showed any evidence of having much of an inner life, much intellectual curiosity or any particular respect for intellect in others. On top of being a very poor public speaker he was an inept administrator. When you're from a wealthy, very well-connected family with oodles of preexisting name recognition, I don't think you have to be particularly smart to become a somewhat successful politician, and when you're a somewhat successful politician, luck (and money) are just as important when it comes to securing the presidency as smarts.

I'm not saying he was as dumb as some people've claimed, probably average-to-slightly-above-average, but he was no genius. A class C+ dude elevated beyond his level by a solid class A father.

yes start over

She THICC

Is that Holla Forums on the left?

How are those niggers treating you?

I was watching Central Intelligence and the song plays there as well, plus The Rock is in the movie too. What's up with this?

Looks like they did the best with the material they could, it's another 21 Jump Street type thing.

The Lego Batman trailer has Green and Purple, I refuse to believe it's a coincidence, all these hack comedy writers are on image boards and reddit.

Autism detected.

Was this supposed to be funny?

Anyone could ask you the same, bongcuck.

Is this movie going to be shot entirely in slow motion?

Just pretend he's a tanned white man instead of half samoan

What's the point if you don't get to see tits bouncing?

Women don't have tits anymore since they all take breast reduction surgeries

t.based on incontrovertible facts