What if

Drawings are encouraged

They speak what they think is the truth

Otherwise WW can just use the lasso on anyone and get the answer to anything

Use your head you stupid faggot, or better yet, kill yourself

every time

Most SJWs are like religious people: they actually believe what they claim to believe.
Their leaders may not, but I'm pretty sure some of them believe the BS too. We're not talking about sane and rational people, OP.
I think a more interesting test would be a MRI scan. I'm sure, and I would bet money on this, that the brain of a true SJW believer would be almost the same as the brain of a young earth creationist.
When you show them evidence that contradicts their belief, they keep the belief somehow.

dam no wonder comics are dead

What was her response to that? I've seen this clip before, but never the comic it comes from.

I dunno, being a nigger for an hour out of the day doesn't seem like a shabby superpower to me.

A mostly forgotten aspect of Wonder Woman's lasso is that she can make anyone bound by it do anything she says. Sort of like geass, if any of you ever watched Code Geass.

It's an edit

1. They would see the truth about the African Feminist Gender Studies degree they bought for $100,000 being nothing but a snake oil degree. The wage gap is a problem women created by not choosing a education in something useful/profitable.
2. If a mirror is near by, then they would see that men and women don't want to fuck a 400 pound land whale and it is their own fault for being this obese.
3. They would be forced to confront the dogma they championed is nothing more than a tool for corperate control and facism.
5. Rape is not as bad as murder, at least people have a chance to recover from it, they need to grow up and deal with it and hiding in a safe space of Tumblr, pizza, and cheesecake does not fix your mental/emotional issues.
6. They will see that they themselves as the bigots they are and know they only pretend care about minority rights to use them as a shield to protect their own self-vicimization.

Daily reminder that there is no way in fuck this tiny little bitch could have seriously hurt the guy they tied up.

I'd like to think the answers would still change depending on who you use it on.
You'd get the crazies who believe two contradictory statements like
and
Or believers in a conspiracy of powerful men trying to keep women everywhere down while they can still vote, drink, own a gun, dress like a whore, drive etc.
Show them facts that contradict some views they may hold, but the end result would be them flat out not believing you or the information as factual.
Firm believers in the idea that they are never wrong and I'm not sure the lasso would go total psycho annalist on them and make them voice why exactly they have a superiority complex.

But most of the time I do think you'd get the

Bump for keks

That seems like a fucking hilarious concept done right.

Also, reminds me of Teen Wolf.

I don't think you really get how it works.

Probably would go into a rant about how those fucking people of colour don't know what's good for them.

nigger you can see the white space where it should be grainy around the edit

I want pictures. Pictures of this. All of this.

holy shit this hobby is so cucked its not even worth it.

I'm guessing this is supposed to be Bendis?

The jew that really, really wants to be a nigger?