Who will be canceled next?

Who will be canceled next?

Please let it be Trevor Noah.

The fact that enough people are willing to let a foreigner from a clearly inferior country talk shit about theirs on a television show is astounding. Also, he's not funny or charming.

the nigger. the rest of them (except cocuck) are either on broadcast television and are secure for at least 10 years, or are on HBO and are therefore going to be on as long as the execs want them on, which is presumably forever.

That fat faggot.
Because he dieabetes

seth myers if anything

kimmel has abc, and thus disney, backing him. noah has stewart's seat, and is safe until he either fucks up big time or decides to step down, and even then comedy central might be too blacked to do anything about it. fallon brings in more than everyone else i'm sure, i see clips from that show all the time, conan is a dying breed, but he still pulls in ratings with the shit he branches out on. i'd like for colbert to go down because his show is shit, but he has letterman's spot, and who the fuck else is gonna get that? john oliver and bill maher have hbo backing them, they're safe for a while.

Drumpfs presidency

john, your show is over for the year, stop pretending you have things to do.

oh please if that were actually john oliver he'd be capable of telling the time, and understanding that the election is over and drop all the drumpf shit

Corden and Noah will probably be the first ones to bite the dust in few years. Maher might retire, because he is getting old.
Letterman and Ferguson were the last great late night host, and Conan is the only decent one left.

Other times when Letterman was about to step down, Chris Rock and Louis CucK were considered the most promising candidates, so maybe one of them?

I want them all to suffer horrible, painful deaths.

i don't think louis ck would be able to handle it or last long at all.

i wouldn't mind seeing chris rock take the spot, but he's not as good when he isn't allowed to go full retard.

i'd still fuck samantha bee. i don't know what it is, she's a piece of shit, but needs to take a dick on camera.

The fat one. Then one of the jews. and then probably Oliver.

That is why he has bulls to pleasure his wife.

oh shit i didn't even realize what i wrote. nice one, user.

once again proving women are the unfunniest comedians in a gaggle of unfunny comedians.

Wasn't there talk of Jerry Seinfeld replacing Letterman at one point? I'd love to see that, might even start watching TV again if that happened.

no thanks goy

Hopefully Samantha Bee.

i was okay with everything until this for some reason

so crude

I don't even know who or what the fuck she is. She seemed to have sprung up overnight and is 100 times worse than any other of theses smug liberal cunt talk show hosts. Whenever I catch a glimpse of her show it just seems to be an angry fat bulldyke screaming.

Who's he talking about?

she used to be on the daily show, i saw her like once there. then, just earlier this year, i saw her for the first time on her own show, she was somewhat red-pilled then, but clearly she took the "muh female prez" pill after trump won the nomination.

in short, don't bother. i'd still like to hatefuck her though.

She was one of the correspondents on Jon Stewart's Daily Show, along with Colbert, Oliver, Noah, and Wilmore. Late Night TV is at least 50% Daily Show sidekicks.

>>>/suicide/

Let me try that again.

look at all these fucking WHITE men. The lighting even the black guys look white. WTF??

His ratings are garbage and he simply doesn't have Liebowitz's charisma

The Nightly Show host Larry Wilmore is moving to ABC Studios, but it's not for a late-night gig.

Wilmore, who hosted the Comedy Central weeknight talk show for 19 months before its cancellation in August, has signed a multi-year "overall deal," the studio announced Monday. Under the arrangement, Wilmore will develop his own projects, supervise others and assist executives in developing talent.

Wilmore has long been a successful TV writer and producer. He was helping develop ABC's hit comedy Black-ish when he was named to host Nightly. He is an executive producer and co-creator or HBO's Insecure and he previously has worked on such series as The Office, The PJs and The Bernie Mac Show, for which he won a writing Emmy.

Wilmore also was host of last spring's White House Correspondents' Dinner.

"I'm excited beyond words to be back at ABC and look forward to this creative partnership," Wilmore said in a statement. "Disney took a chance on me as a young writer years ago and so I'm thrilled to return to the Mouse House. I hope my room still looks the same.”

ABC Studios president Patrick Moran said he is pleased to have Wilmore back. “We worked closely with Larry while we were developing Black-ish and are looking forward to what’s coming next from this incredibly talented writer/producer.”

Murrica is like the Third Reich

Certainly not John Oliver, that South African half-caste, Conan or Colbert. They're all too popular.
Maybe Maher? He was the pioneer of snarky libshit humour and his shtick is getting old.

He spread rumors that the FBI, Trump and Russia are all in cahoots with each other with the goal of stopping sweet innocent grandmotherly Hillary. This is a guy that kicks truthers out for their wacky conspiracy ideas. I hope he stops being smug or at least quits.

Will he ever come back?

You'll be BO before that happens sudocuck

I want Samantha Bee to lose her show. She's as obnoxiously partisan as the rest of them, only less funny.

Anthony Bourdain?

I didn't know he ever left

Fug, I liked that show.

I hope so.

You should have stopped paying attention there.

If the world was a fair place, John "The Time-Telling Cuck" Oliver should be the next.

He was the last good one.
His show was the last one I would've considered going one.

I missed out on a lot, didn't I?

would never happen and odds are he wouldn't want it to happen

Seinfeld is notorious for not branching out (of course to play devil's advocate he has more money than god because ofhis show and doesn't NEED to branch out) and he prefers to stick with stand-up and perfect his craft

pic related

very astute observations user

I hope seth myers fails miserably. I won tickets to his standup and it was unsufferable, I walked out it was so bad. He actually at a point just reads off weekend update 'headlines' that didn't make it on the show

the surprise is that they're fucking terrible, and thats why they didnt make it on the show

jesus fuck

from left to right:

btw, why is liebowitz himself not in the picture?

BALLS

What are you talking about? "Muh female anything" has been her shtick from the very begining.

by which he means do the same set he's been doing since the 90s

Conan(or at least his show) was good in the 90s and early 2000s, but went down the drain around 2004-2005.

its obvious you've never seen seinfeld as he abandons old material all the time. he had a special where he did a bunch of material and then retired it, and during shows today he will retire certain bits each and every show

stop being a faggot.

this is funny IN SPITE of Conan, not because of it to any degree.

Norm McDonald is a god, and one of the funniest people to ever walk this planet.

has it? i've only seen one episode of her show, and all she did was call out clinton on her shit and realized that between the two, trump was the better choice (at that time)

I know they're talking but all I hear is

The nigger or the one sipping the juice near the nigger. They don't seem to be as popular as the rest or important to the left.

Can- can they all be cancelled? Pleeaaase, Mr. President?

Turns out sam hyde was cancelled next.

sam hyde doesn't count, he didn't have a talk show and was on adult swim.

Norm is savage