Unintentional homoeroticism in anime

Unintentionally gay Anime thread
Is Naruto the most unintentionally gay shonen jump character? For a second there in the last chapter I thought Naruto and sasuke were gonna pull a Legend of Korra but do it more believably.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/SageDiaper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously doubt it was unintentional. I get the felling everything past that first big fight on the bridge is just demographic pandering.

Everyone was gay for saucegay. Although sakurafags were the most delusional for thinking Naruto would end up with her.

Chinese cartoons are gay. Deal with it.

Dragon Ball and Dragon BallZ is even gayer. Just look at the title alone. Other than that, series has things like naked men dancing together and "fusing" with one another.

First time I've ever seen the Naruto opening. Fuck you OP.

Why do the japs always include engrish in their songs?

all anime is gay since its made for kids and kids are gay

Did your daddy fiddle you?

you're proving my point gaylord ;)

Fujoshi is never unintentional

because japs are fucking obsessed with the west, they absolutely love us.

Why do you think anime characters are all white people

Most anime in all honesty is effeminate. Japs think edgy pretty boys are the pinnacle of masculinity and coolness.

>>>/gay/
>>>/a/
>>>/suicide/

Oh geez it's the diaperfag form Holla Forums and /a/ again.

I don't know why you shill for the boards so much when they always ban your diaper ass.

Either effeminate or disgustingly masculine. There's nothing inbetween

ooopie doo!
wrong board.. :)

Give it up diaperfag. No one's going to Holla Forums and /a/.
Just do us a favor and stick to those boards instead but expect no one else to go there with you.

I'm not surprised. Anime is a thinly veiled excuse to promote femnism and kill off any male traits.
Look at all the strong women in anime while the men cower before them. If you wondered why japanese men can't breed or exert themselves it was all anime.

Did I miss something?
Why does Holla Forums get the most obnoxious spergs?

This is going to be another "Dredd is feminist" debacle isn't it?

He's right though, look at the way male characters deal with tsunderes. They just accept that behavior instead of stopping it or standing up for themselves. And most tsunderes and bitchy characters in general never face the consequences of their actions.

You just need to accept the fact that the movie isn't perfect and has feminist elements in it. You may like it for the other elements, but you shouldn't be blind to what is there either.

Dredd is a good movie with "feminist elements", so what? At its core, a vet cop and his inexperienced partner take on a bunch of bad guys, and whoa turns out his partner has his back at various points despite being out of her depth most of the time. It's not like she was invented for the movie. It's undeniably the best Dredd movie, and one of the best action movies of the decade, low bar that it may be. I'd even go so far as to rank it as high as Robocop.

There's no such thing as "unintentionally gay" in anime. Basically every sports anime these days has to have some level of homoeroticism, even if the characters aren't strictly gay.

What the fuck, that's hilarious.
It's funny how the biggest fags that post on Holla Forums are always /a/ and Holla Forums users.

That wasn't the pic I selected, what the hell?

Forced memers need to be hanged.

The partner is barely part of the problem. The hardcore badass villain crime boss is a feminist power figure. Though it is true that Anderson has more screen time than Dredd just like the main villain of the movie.

Dredd is a step toward being fully pozzed. The only thing preventing it is that Dredd isn't made to look weak or shown up by the female characters directly. Does that really matter though when Dredd is barely a character in the movie? He shows up in scenes dealing death and moving on like a side character while the story focuses on his partner. The only thing that prevented them from completely writing him out of the movie was that the movie actually requires Judge Dredd to be a Judge Dredd movie. Much like Mad Max: Feminist Road required Mad Max in yet again a secondary role since the story doesn't focus on him at fucking all.

Exactly what is the benefit to a hardcore Dredd fan to champion a movie that barely features Dredd? Explain that to me and I might take your opinion about the level of feminism in the movie more seriously.

Are you making some kind of rape joke?

Well that's clearly topped by Steven Jewniverse which has ambiguously female things doing erotic dances and then somehow that leads to them "fusing." There's even forced fusing and deceptive fusing which are analogs in the show to rape. So yes, SJWUniverse includes forms of rape within its own show.

diaperfag needs to go

Do you change your own diaper or do you have your parents do it for you?

Oh he was banned?

The volunteer left him alone for the last two years.
There's crossboarders between Holla Forums and Holla Forums we can shitpost in harmony.

nice diaper, fag

The moment I heard about this animu I knew it would be bootyblast yurifags instantly. Japan has a hardon for making yurifags upset.

No one gives a crap. Nobody here actually watches or keeps up with anime like you nerd. Everyone is just enjoying the shitposting. Every time I see a serious response like yours I have to shake my head in disappointment when there are newfags like you not in on the joke.

I'd appreciate it if Diaperfag would stop shitting up boards with this kind of thing.

You need to do the world a favor and kill yourself. Anime is shit but diaper fetishes? Come the fuck on.

Don't fucking fetish shame him!

Reading through the autism I got the gist that sagefag has a peversion involving diapers who's a weeaboo himself? This is all a elaborate ruse to reverse troll for /a/?
This is Holla Forums tier autism right there.

tbf I dont know if he REALLY has a diaperfetish. He might have been trolling and baiting with the diaper images on Holla Forums

He is genuinely butthurt about Holla Forums though. It might be some kind of hatefuck going on for him to keel coming here.

No, OP is the diaper guy. He makes threads here and on Holla Forums.

are you a toddlercon? do you like clean diapers or the dirty kind?

im not op you weeaboo

Huh? You're the diaper guy?

i didnt say that weeaboo

I said
You corrected me you weren't OP when it was baout diaper guy

m.facebook.com/SageDiaper/
Major correlation between sage and diapers?

I've been wondering why you say that so much. Is this a codeword for you shitting your diaper?

Fujoshi are the fangirls who fantasize about the homoeroticism associated with male friendships.
Yaoi is the word you're looking for.

This is true of all cultures. They may pretend to hate america but they wish they could live here waving an american flag guns blazing

I wouldn't say that. There are a number of very masculine men that are popular and don't fit into the pretty boy image. They're only popular among the tweens and anime fandom.

You do realize you make it clear you never actually saw the movie every time you parrot that, right?

Their appeal is not their bitchiness but the gentler side they show on certain occassions. Just because they don't raise their hand against women does not make them groveling men. It's a sign of chivalry and restraint.

This was a joke and not to be taken at face value. Homosexuality is still treated as a disease and a joke by the populace. This is further evidenced by okama and a representation of all gays in Japan as they perceive them.

No they don't. In Japan while there is a social stigma surrounding homosexuality it's not uncommon for girls in middle to highschool to have a crush on their seniors. Society considers this a phase in Japan. There's also man works with blatant or subtle yuri much more so than yaoi.

It's a small number though.

Some of them barely have a gentler side to begin with.
They don't have to even hit those type of women, just telling them to fuck off until they learn to behave would have been better. But that would require women being responsible for their own actions for once.

You're confusing the anime fandom with the regular japanese populace.

No one wants to see a girl shouted down even if she's being very rude.

Diaperfag has no life.

The only type of people who think a girl like that shouldn't be called out are the same type who think someone should be allowed to get away with everything because "muh vagina."
Even when it comes to small children, if that child acts like a brat most people prefer the parent to do something, anything than nothing.

All me.

I just remembered, there was that bitch from Love Hina that got punched at the end of the series,and people were definitely happy over that.

>>>/a/

Cucks

I thought that there was always something gay between Reinhard and Siegfried in LoGH.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT NEWFAG JUST GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do realize anyone can see for themselves if they pay attention, right? Dredd is treated like a secondary character throughout the movie. The only exceptions are the very beginning and very end. For eight tenths of the movie's length Dredd is a secondary character with hardly any focus.

Are you me?

Yes.

Let's fap together, my other half.

EEEEEW THAT'S A GIRL

Yes user it is.

A very beautiful specimen if I say so myself.

Now this is some gay shit right here

Go home to >>>/auschwitz/ you filthy degenerate homosexual.

Sarah McDaniel

You sound like a fag

You're just projecting.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I'd love to see a good remake of Xenogears, but actually making it sounds a little overwhelming. It's a massive, complicated game, and doing it justice would take effort, to put it lightly.

If I felt up to putting that much into a game, I'd rather make one of my own, honestly. Making a Xenogears-style science fiction/fantasy epic has always been a pipe dream of mine.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
No. Is it any good? Is it actually a magical girl show?

What the fuck is wrong with you diaperfag?
First you keep linking /a/ and Holla Forums in these threads then you start roleplaying as a Holla Forums poster and now the spam?

Give it a rest.

Whoopsies! Wrong board.

STOP POOPING IN YOUR DIAPERS! IT'S DISGUSTING!

What the actual fuck?

No one cares about the latest /a/ or reddit craze.

There's no way part 5 was unintentional.
Araki can deny it all he wants, shit got gay af right off the bat with that one.

No, you're full of shit.
Actually watch the movie.

Here's a tip: stop talking out of your ass.

Here's a tip: watch movies before you shitpost about them

Wow, what a clever reply. You sure showed me!

As if any of your responses were clever.
Watch the movie, or stop spouting outright bullshit.

Watching Faggy shit like Naruto instead of masculine anime like JO-JO bizarre adventures

Goes on /a/.

>>>/abdl/

nah

Dredd. Has. Less. Screentime.

accept that

You. Are. Retarded.

accept that

Should only be given to those who deserve it.

>>>/a/

nah

oopsie doo you dirtied your diapies!

Anyone. Who. Has. Actually. Seen. The. Movie. Can. Tell. You. Are. Lying.
accept that

all me tbh

No, it was all you.
Me had nothing to do with this.

My nigga

They aren't, unless the only anime you've seen is Fullmetal Alchemist or something.

Anime is anti-feminist, and it's also largely fantasy. Haruhi Suzumiya is not a representation of Japanese society.

Its called Yuuri on Ice, not Yuri.

Except for the stronk womyn characters and female characters that get away with shit.

The "strong female characters" of anime are very different from the "strong female characters" of feminism.

You're just playing the "guilty by association" strategy here, trying to force an association between feminism and anime so that one condemns the other.

The only difference is that the anime ones aren't ugly.

Like I said you're just trying to force an association that isn't there. They aren't the same thing whether you like it or not.

Prove it.

Prove they are.

They're both extremely powerful and are free to act like cunts with no punishment.

Being powerful is not enough to make them the same. Comedies like Haruhi and Nisekoi are not real life or representative of it and their worldview is not the same as feminism's.

hi tumblr

ANIME IS CARTOONS

Anime is not feminist.

Holla Forums and 4chan nowadays have a tremendous emphasis on analyzing posts so users can be "de-anonymized" and drama can be manufactured. If you can't live without user names and post histories, why don't you just stick to Reddit?

Anime=cartoons

You people always lose this argument. Every single time, without fail. Yet you keep bringing it up again and again. This is psychotic behavior.

I SURE DO LOVE JAPANESE CARTOONS

I sure do love the way you keep hysterically pushing this claim even though it has no basis in reality and you lose every single time.

Did you watch Kill la Kill recently and now consider yourself an expert of all things anime? Strong female characters really aren't the norm in that medium and when they are present, they're rarely as strong as the male characters and are mostly likely just there because the creator wanted fanservice/a cute girl to draw in viewers. Yes there are plenty of anime series with female protagonists but there's never any forced "girl power" motifs like there would be in western shows. Usually they're just normal girls who are forced into fighting evil due to some magic BS or weapon that only they can use. Meanwhile the majority of male heroes in anime typically have to train themselves to death in order to become strong and are driven by pride and honor. Damsels in distress are still common in anime and when men are shown cowering behind the strong female, it's usually played for laughs and the man will be considered pathetic for being so cowardly.

Call me a weeb or whatever but one of the big reasons why I like Japanese cartoons is because it's one of the few mediums today that still celebrates men being men and women being women.

Tbh all those pics you posted are from old series. Male characters back then were masculine, now they're pretty boys.

They're a dime a dozen. There is at least eight shows this season alone that have "strong female characters."

If the male character is the protagonist then it stands to reason that he is likely the strongest, sooner or later.

Female characters are a normal part of anime, not some devilish conspiracy to provide fanservice and draw in viewers. You're also proposing the common fallacy that creators and fans are entirely separate groups of people who want entirely different things, and so therefore it is only the fans who want female characters while the creators only create them because the fans want them.

There's like a billion exceptions to both of these.

Well obviously there are female characters who are weak or otherwise need help. There are also male characters who are like that. Should everyone be strong and never need help?

Cute girls with magic powers aren't what I consider "empowering" or promoting feminism. Most shows with female protagonists still promote traditional values and they're usually co-dependant with another character.

I'm not implying that the creator/author of the work is forced to include cute girls in their action/adventure/fantasy series but that when they are included, it's not to promote feminist BS. The cute girl who happens to be a badass hero is still written like a cute girl, not stronk independunt womyn.

No doubt but I'm mostly focusing on shounen and magical girl animes because they use classic hero archetypes. If you can name some anime that goes against what I said and is a "thinly veiled excuse to promote feminism", please do so.

No, I'm just making the point that anime isn't feminist drivel. Male heroes saving girls is still glorified and even when the girl is a bit feisty or rough around the edges, she isn't a "don't hold my hand, sexist pig" type you see in works from Hollywood. And I already explained how male characters are usually seen as pathetic for needing a woman's help, with a few exceptions like when a male character is injured/incapacitated in battle.

There are all kinds of female characters in anime, not just magical girls, although there is no reason why magical girls cannot be regarded as "strong female characters." And of course they don't promote feminism, anime is anti-feminist.

"Traditional values" means more than just stereotypical 1950s American middle class values, and it's rather normal for a character to work together with other characters, especially in Japanese media.

Well obviously not.

This is a nonsensical false dichotomy. It's not a choice between magical girls and feminism.

That's exactly the point I was trying to make. If you go back to my first post, you'll see that I was replying to

Madoka is one such example, a show where the cliche of "cute girls doing cute things" is intentionally subverted in favor of a tragic tale of hopeless despair and cosmic abomination harness young girls to fuel their ambitions.

And it's still not a feminist show. The audience is clearly male, one look at the action scenes and general presentation is enough to tell you that.

Another franchise with a strong female character is Ghost in the Shell, and, again, the audience is clearly male. The Major is just as much screen candy as she is a lethal soldier.

I think he means that girls are girls that do girly things, they're not trying to be men, are more often than not chaste and in the end still get rescued by the male protagonist.

And yes, this is also a running theme, but it has more to do with the concept of nakama, or a group of really close friends that learn to work together in achieving their goal, and is concurrent with "power of friendship" faggotry. It's basically teaching Japanese children (the target audience) about the importance of cooperation and helping each other.

Because feminists anime, or anime that actively promotes feminist ideas, doesn't exist, or at least I don't know of any.

The audience of anime/manga is basically pic related. Young and older boys could give less of a shit about "muh womyn rights and strong independent womyn that need no man" tier bullshit, and are just as likely to go apeshit if someone were to attempt to peddle them something like that.

Kannagi is one example that comes to mind, where the female author implied that the main heroine had a previous boyfriend (and likely fucked him). Cue absolute shitstorm. Death threats are sent at her, otakus are torching their merchandise and posting videos on line, massive quantities of said merchandise is dropped off in front of the publisher in protest. Basically, you try fucking with otakus, you're gonna have a bad time.

Shojo and josei fans could also give less of a fuck about feminism. These anime/manga are about (average) girls/women and their love problems, and how they inexplicably attract the hottest guys to them.

The magical girl genre is not about "cute girls doing cute things." CGDCT is little more than a meme anyway, and is probably exclusive to the West.

He would be wrong, then. That's not what anime is like.

I hated Naruto growing up.

I think it's mainly because Japan is insulated from cultural marxism and SJW subversion (at least for the most part). But beyond that and paradoxically in spite of many men and women indulging in delusional lifestyles, i.e. hikikomori, creative output is designated as something that exists and is defined purely in fiction. For the same legal defense for loli is that it is something that is drawn on paper and therefore is not real, a hypothetical feminist-anime would have to possess the same basis as feminist propaganda in general. It would have to be overt, surface-level, and obvious in its intent.

Probably the closest to a feminist-anime was Revolutionary Girl Utena but even tumblr and SJWs that infest anime communities can only get so far as pinning themes on it only because the story can support those but not because that was by design. In other words, SJWs go out of their way to over-analyze something if they wish for that something to support it. Since SJWs are programmed to be extremely prone to decoding messages so they can find offense in things, this also means they can apply that to insert messages and "themes" into anime where it doesn't belong. If you go to my animelist, this is how it describes the show:
>Childhood idealism, illusions, ambition, adulthood, sexuality, abuse, incest and identity are all prominent themes which are explored in what is essentially a highly metaphorical and symbolic coming-of-age story. Loss of innocence, both sexual and otherwise, is treated as a life changing event. Fairy tale archetypes such as the noble prince and the damsel in distress, as well as standard tropes of the shoujo and magical girl genre are incorporated, subverted, inverted, averted and deconstructed.

It reads almost like an english paper in a feminist classroom. It's almost laughably absurd because it acts like this is the only kind of anime that has those "themes" as story components. Instead they're handling that show as such as and it sticks out. Meanwhile Kill La Kill's page has nothing of the sort. Even Wikipedia's sailor moon page isn't as desperate to pin the feminist propaganda on it, although it tried.

I didn't either. It also didn't help that the fans were some of the most cringeworthy autists of their time. I think I only started to give it a chance when I realized it wasn't trying to be like typical shonen shit even if it is at its core shonen shit. Too many flashbacks, too much villain-conversion-to-heroes, too much saucegay.

protip: if you think something is "unintentionally gay," that just means you think way too much about gay sex and apply it to everything you see

Tbh me thinks you're projecting.

Goes on /a/, dude.

Are you kidding me?!
Faggot media belongs on the faggot board

i see this thread went places

Also, you need to learn what feminism is. It isn't just the identity of feminism from the west. If it promotes females doing masculine things then it is feminist. Period.

>>>/a/

You have no proofs there was samefagging.

ANIME BTFO

Anime is not feminist, it is anti-feminist.

Keep telling yourself that.