Mfw there will never be a season 2

>>>/a/

>Mfw there will be a season 29.

Ani-kino is allowed on Holla Forums

Goku could destroy this bitch.

A second season would probably turn her into a normalfag. Sometimes things need to end before they get bad.

If it wasn't for you, people would probably not even make these threads. They know how much they trigger you and that's why they make them.

she's already the classic definition of a normalfag though. that word used to be for people who are desperate for being normal, hence the insult. it wasn't aimed at actually normal acting people until post exploding vans because normal people never fucking showed up on imageboards until then.

goes on Holla Forums

Have you ever been to /a/? I've seen some jannywhipped faggots before but 8/a/ is beyond the pale. They are proud of being having any wrongbadthink purged and having their every post micromanaged by jannies ffs. I wouldn't want to discuss anime there either.

wrongthink is codeword for "not anime or manga"

why would he destroy a cute?

i'd destroy her cute if you get my drift

Try /m/.

4/m/ was good for years but it's now starting to fall into the Holla Forumstard mentality of hating everything

8/m/ is great, it just doesnt have enough users

I noticed few times in the ban list that /a/mods even ban for checking dubs.

>you will never hold her hand

Good, she's an annoying twat and needs to be raped and killed by a bunch of somali migrants.

l-lewd

Didn't i just seen you on Holla Forums sperging like an autist?

There's another planefucker?

Yeah and the kid think people should be growing in testtubes, because he has a hate boner towards vaginas.
Kinda funny how long they had him sperg…

RIP Anna

It's likely there will be. The anime sold well and the manga still continues.

Shimoneta was pretty bad, though. Hyouka was the singular best part.

Good.

whoopsies! wrong board

This nigga was talking shit about Holla Forums on Holla Forums in the flash thread. Said he kept trying to shill the /a/ and Holla Forums board to increase their traffic for the past year. Nigga went on for several posts but suddenly all his bitching disappeared from the thread. You know what else disappeared from the board around the same time? All the gay diaper shit images that was posted in a chunk of threads. Mods banned his diaper ass for spam and deleted all his posts.
He's still ban evading and posting that diaper shit on Holla Forums though.

Holla Forums does the same thing on other politics boards and forums.
In one of the older but now defunct Holla Forums discord anons would link to threads on boards where there was right wing rhetoric and post in the thread telling them to fuck off back to Holla Forums or hang themselves for being nazi roleplayers.
They also reported them so they would be banned.
It's easy to manipulate moderation with a dozen shitposters.
The banned or ostracized users would crawl back to Holla Forums or so the plan was. It's more likely they went to other sites or boards instead. The scheming was fucking stupid and I told them they were killing Holla Forums influence on other boards instead of helping Holla Forums grow.

who are you rambling at now?

It must be really fun to spend your existence on nothing except these posts, and knowing that it's all useless and nobody will ever stop making these threads and that your cause is idiotic to begin with since the board allows animation.

Be glad you'll only experience the best parts aka pre field trip

I keep hearing this but she still seems like an autist with no friends in the manga. Am I missing something?

What chapter are you on? She has Yuu and another girl as friends and they go out to do stuff together like normalfags do. She doesn't spill her spaghetti in class much, if at all and even in her school, she now has aquantainces she can converse with.

dropped

The only reason simpsons is still alive is because of its treehouse of horror episodes
That's where all the ratings are. Fox needs to cancel the simpsons and only bring them back for the specials in november.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
gonna need sauce on that bros

Do you think she still has her hymen for me to plunge my dick through?

Fucking this. I can't believe you people actually enjoy that shitstain of a character. She's not one of you, she's a wannabe Stacy.

You should see the /ameta/ board. The mental gymnastics 9g/a/ggers use to justify the actions of the mods are insane. It's way beyond battered wife syndrome.

t. shitposter

No, I never shitpost on /a/ and I've never really been in trouble with the mods there at all. I just find the level of denial the users of the board have to be fascinating from a psychological standpoint.
Speaking of shitposting, that's another interesting thing about /ameta/. Everyone who doesn't suck the mods' dicks is called a shitposter the same way everyone who doesn't suck Trump's dick on Holla Forums is called JIDF or CTR. It's their boogeyman. Kind of weird for an image board, of all places, to have such a fear of shitposting, but that's /a/ for you.

goes on /a/ my famamlamadingdong

He admitted on Holla Forums he only does it because he gets some kind of laugh out of it.
I don't understand this shit either, but then again autists are known for finding humor in things that aren't actually funny.

We're talking about a character that thought her brother was attracted to her because she was a greasy fuck after not showering for two days.

And the denial continues.

wrong board

nah

s
a
g
e

The reddipol sperg cries like a bitch on there constantly

Wrong board, buddy.

sez you

It's time to see a psychiatrist diaper boy.

and Goku doesn't know what kissing is despite being married for over 20 years.

Isn't that the plane that was invented by famous furry artist Doug Winger?

Normal /a/ users mocked that faggot for instigating political drama and discussion, he's a false flagging faggot.

Not surprising since he's a control freak that desperately wants to ban anons for wrongthink.

Fuck no.1. Marry no.2. Kill no.3.
You know its the truth.

it was ahead of its time

What's this?

As far as I know the extent of his involvement was something like the laser targeting system. He didn't have a big role in the plane.

I love the concept of Ratbat's art, but man I really wish she made them less organic. The squishy metal and faces creep me out.
At least her car lewds are good.
She posts to /k/ and I believe she also visited /clang/ before.

hyouka is overrated

>>>/a/

Anime has been allowed here since the great Holla Forums wars of 2016

No thank you

I don't see any fur here.

Furry refers to all antrho animals or any bipedal with animal/seas creature/whatever traits woven into its physical appearance.

Are robot girls furry?

No because they don't have any animal characteristics to speak of you dumb ignorant monkey.

This also applies to monstergirls, depending on which one you get.

rolling

Vegetation,insects and aquatic creatures also count as furries.

The only difference is the monstergirls you post always have a human face but other than that is indistinguishable from furryshit.

Roll I guess

I thought Meido hid the ban list because

I have been banned for three days once for incorrectly using a colon.

There very probably will be. The first season came out in Fall 2013 and winter 2013 they announced the sequel that didn't even enter production until 2105. You have to understand that series like NNB exist as advertisements for the manga. the publisher is not going to form a production committee and hire a studio unless they want to raise sales. Considering that the manga has found a comfortable niche and has a decent reader base you can expect another adaptation in 2017-2018 in order to draw in a new batch of readers. As it stands they released the second OVA a few months ago as a special release along with the latest tank.

And if you keep reading as the story goes on she starts to mellow out and becomes simply normal. Her latest chapters are her just trying to do shit and misunderstanding causing other people to think she is weird but somehow like her more. I think 4/a/ spamming the author with dickpics broke her.

Jesus fuck the autism in that post. that is the reason why I keep my anime posting strictly on 8ch's best anime board, Holla Forums.

Aku no Hana. A slightly disturbing psychological study in manga form that became a hideous joke when the studio decided to adapt it as a rotorscope animated series that shits on immersion and destroys all the dramatis gravitas of the characters by showing you just how awkward, stiff, and autistic Japanese body language is in real life.

That's /monster/, not /furry/
Difference being that furries typically side on having more animal characteristics than human, while monstergirls are the opposite.
What's also important to note is that furries generally only care about sex, often degenerate and depraved in nature, while /monster/ enthusiats care greatly about the personality and culture of each MG.

So basically you are the beta orbitors of the furry world. Pretend to care about imaginary things and then post sexualized pics of animals.

Gotcha.

smh fam
>>>/sudo/16140

While I can understand where you're coming from, you gotta admit that with Okayado and KC (the two most popular MG authors) put a lot of effort into the setting and background of each species, much more than any furry artist. What's more, it's not animals that are anthropomorphised, it's monsters (hence the name). Monsters are largely humaniod to begin with, we just add tits and ass.
I mean, people have been wondering what it'd be like to fuck a mermaid for literally centuries now.

Pretty sure this guy is the same fag that was trying to instigate a raid of /monster/ on /k/ and /cow/ a couple of weeks ago.
I wonder what triggered him.

It's funny because he's been trying to rulecuck this board for months now.

Can you shut up about rulecuckery? There's nothing ITT that prompted complaining about based /monster/ vols and Holla Forums vols.

what is this Holla Forums?

fuck off.

This, also human girls aren't as interesting and are often more disgusting than actual monsters tbh.

I didn't say anything about /monster/ though, calm down you vol wannabe.

Why are you posting your retarded ban. fuck off with that shit and take it to /freech/.

This, complaining about mods is a freech tactic meant to divide and conquer boards.

I think you rulecucks have me confused with another user.

I'm 2cool4U fam, smhtbqh
I really do think you have me confused with someone else.

its fine, too bad watamote was a one shot deal.

You're joking right? They ban you for any non-vanilla content on the board. These guys are tumblr lite.

It's probably better off that way anyway.

Incorrect tumblr has more degenerate shit and actually praises futa and trannies. if you want that shit on Holla Forums then you might be a mental defective for using that retarded horseshoe theory argument.

If it were to be revived it would possibly attract the attention of English dub companies due to USA manga sales being higher than those in japan. If i recall correctly, Watamote sold better in English speaking countries rather than in japan on its first volume release date.

Your board has that faggot. If a monstergirl is raped or abused it triggers the fuck out of mods with a ban ie the same reaction tumblr would have.

They're not gonna let you post trannies on that board. you are free to try on 4chans/d/ if you want.

So it is furshit, but somehow even more autistic and gay.

they dont wear fursuits retard, we went over this.

Your comprehension is grandpa tier.

goes on /a/ fam

Season two was already announced. There are also two movies in the can that are retelling of the series. The light novel is going strong. The manga is picking up in popularity. Audio dramas come out a couple of times a year.

Wait you were talking about failed normie the cartoon. Yeah that shit is dead as fuck.

Stop talking like a nigger

What anime is this?

Overlord