Music video thread

Music video thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
youtube.com/watch?v=2cAxLZpelmQ
youtu.be/kfoJUeyMsOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This music video was produced by pedophiles, they should be burned alive tbh.

She's 17 you gay fuck

I thought Pedophilia was like the rich peoples hobby.

Google says she's 16 and she's 5'3", so you're choosing a barely developed teen girl as a sex idol, so fuck off.
Not to mention she's emulating nigger bullshit so it's cancer no matter how you look at it.

This is a problem?
Nigger girls fully develop by 15 or 16.

Is /new/ behind this wave of pedoposting?

>>>/new/1949

What did she mean by this?

Drumpflets everyone

tbh I don't know what he was thinking

Height is only relevant to development because of the growth spurt that occurs at the start of puberty before the body starts giving your body curves and so on. If she's 16, she's most likely past that point and you can see in some of her older pictures that yes, she does look lanky and flat but that's no longer the case. Google "Jordyn Jones 2016" and you'll find that her hips have gained width, and her chest and ass gained heft, the mark of a developed young woman.

is this kino?

I had to check to see if she was in her fifties
JUST

BO never ever sudo bitch

Do women really think that looks good

You've never met any women besides your mother have you?

Answer the question you projecting faggot.

step aside peasants, superior music video incoming

no, but this is confirmed certified kino

And?

that's how you can tell it's genuine kino

this made me laugh harder than any comedy in the past ten years

Seriously?

I remember this nigga bullying Neill Blomkamp and treating him like the beta bitch that he is.

EITHER CRANK IT OR JUST SHUSH UP!

>>>/suicide/

Is 16 really considered pedophilia? Where do you live?

Not America

The girl loved getting pissed on

Literally /our guy/

This is strangely hypnotizing.

THAT'S SOME REAL LOLITA SHIT

Did this inspire the Neon Demon in part?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
That just means more advanced drugs

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Act on them

Was about to ask this

ugly coalburner

shut the fuck up downsie Jr, the music is garbage, the bitch isnt worth raising an eyebrow, nevermind my cock. OP should be dragged behind his cuckshed and Old Yellered for the good of all

White yuppy suburban cunt children with atrocious accents and goofy outfits, how can anyone find this enticing, you are all a bunch of easily duped luddite buggyniggers, lmao

Also how is this on my /tv, you all deserve rape, go back to wherever you faggots came from you are all over this board lately making your incessant bleating noises

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I don't know if there's a God but you're definitely going to hell.

There's nothing wrong with rape.

It's the most traumatizing event in a person's life. With murder the suffering ends but with rape the victim is forced to live in fear and the pain suffering from withdrawals and being terrified being in the company of other people. It's hell on earth.

stfu before i rape you

don't trigger me, shitlord

Humanity probably would have died out millennia ago if it weren't for rape. Think about that for a minute.

Getting an unwanted (but still pleasurable) orgasm is worse than

From the Seas to the Streets!
We got the maritime beats!

Don't do drugs, kids.

This music video tells so much but so little about the neet life.

This is boyband kino

Real kino

Is this NTR???

For a second I thought that was Loki

teddyloid he makes weird techno music but when he puts shekels to the music video its more or less weird shit. from beginning to end.

so rape is worse than murder?

then i guess we should murder all rape victims, huh? so that they don't have to suffer a fate worse than actual death anymore, huh?

They had the song specially made for this ad and a video was never released, so this was its de facto music video. Used to show this ad in the evenings from 6:00 when I was a kid

Remember when Megaman was a strong woman of color?

holy shit they dont fuck around over there. we get gay as fuck ads about texting and driving where they dont even show any blood

it is not. think back three generations, you can probably remember your grandparents. now think back three more. at least two of those people were conceived through rape.

>>>/tumblr/

is that the chick from Torn?

I suppose it's a credit to their performance, but every time I see one of their videos it makes me feel like I just caught genital warts.

Why do the japs always make this weird awful shit instead of something normal and good?

youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E

youtube.com/watch?v=2cAxLZpelmQ

because they are japs

So that's where the trippy bike goggles gif comes from

Now this is music kino

Fuck yeah my brother

Also

fuckin plebs

We posting vapor now?

youtu.be/kfoJUeyMsOE

Watch the uncensored version.

Music kino

I'm surprised nobody's posted this kino yet.

Get on my level, Ningen!!!!

/thread

Cold in the D. So much memories.

I can't believe that's from 2008 and that I've been laughing at these subhuman mongrels for eight years now.

posting musickino playlist

i should mention that the musikino begins here

spooky

havent run out of musicino, just dont remember the names of most of them.

yet more musickino

those peter jackson clones can really rock out

2017 is looking p great, hombre

will I be a high school senior again in 2017?

Do people seriously go through hundreds of hours of footage just to find the words?