WAKE ME UP

is Sam going to snap?

he'll shoot up the adult swim offices.

He's on the weed now

He can always get a job teaching at Rutgers

He's going to crash his car into a tree driving at high speed, shoot himself in the head, and then drop some weights on himself. Then put himself in a briefcase.

All a part of the (((plan))).

he'll probably get a nice load of STDs

He did already, many years ago.
Some say he was born mad.

The only video I ever laughed at from him was the one where he just shitted on fat tumblr whales. Everything else is some gay shit.

The only reason any of you fucks like him is based on his political views than his "comedy"

Go suck a nigger dick you faggot communist.

the real question is how can he keep getting away with it?

Of this doesn't make you lose your shit in less than 1 minute your a humorless faggot.

I finally got around to watching the full version of the rutgers talk and holy shit, so much better than the condensed 15 minute version.

That, paradigm shift 2070 and an inconvenient anime are 10/10. KSTV has some good episodes too

You would probably like his KSTV

worth every penny

KSTV is the hardest I've laughed in the last ten years.

(checked)
He needs to do a season 2 with a properly setup camera and mic from the start.

Also get that fatass john off the sfx

Comedy is more important than technical shit, although I guess it does help. Who John?

Sams timing and what he says is funny, its hard to enjoy that when you're struggling to hear him over 4 different layers of compressed audio

John appeared in a few episodes as the guy doing improvised sfx, it was really annoying

Honestly losing world peace isn't that big of a deal. His youtube shit was alot funnier than the show, and now we can mock people for cancelling the show, by saying they hate world peace, and shit

yep

he namedropped the jew, and he actually isn't all that funny unless you know what he's (((talking about))) maybe one giggle every 10-15 minutes of video is all he can get out of me, and only because he namedrops things i know that you wouldn't hear anywhere else, like praise kek. dave fucking chapelle makes better racial comedy and he's a nigger.

Holla Forums cant be funny for the same reason that women can't be funny, they're too uppity and can't take banter UNLESS its 100% one-sided to their favor.

Speak for yourself. I was surprised to find out some people unironically liked it before and after the media tried to brand it as a show for the "alt-right." Both you and Holla Forums have the same problem. You don't give people enough credit and think they can't get understand certain jokes and subtexts.

sam hydeous just isn't that funny m8, you gotta deal with it.

Sam is going to continue to be entertaining as long as it's taboo to make fun of the left. Comedy will always be best around things that you're told not to make fun of.

He'll be fine. MDE will never die, especially now that they got more exposure.
Also they're going to start working on their game soon I believe.

Who are you quoting? Sam Hyde is hit or miss on his comedy, but him interviewing an average leftist is entertaining.

You're right, it's not.

wow you're such a hardcore rebel user, i bet your mom won't make you eat your vegetables tonight.

literally praising a bad quality comedian because he goes into the pro-Holla Forums zone. what's next? hiring bad quality ISPs with low speed and constant downtimes because they say they hate niggers? listening to cheap bad boy bands because they're all white and call themselves Holocausters Six? wear bad quality underwear that gives you rashes because its made 100% on white-owned companies with white employees and not funded by jew banks or loans?

i get more laughs at the leftards in 5 minutes of dave chappelle or the boondocks than i do in an hour of sam "hot references™" hyde. it would be nice if there was a white comedian doing the same type of jokes without getting censored or being called a raycis', someone with a little more charisma and sense of humor.

Where in my post did I say Sam Hyde is a better comedian than Dave Chappelle?

lel

um… user…
stop dude you're not being as funny as you think

The entire point of coming to this board is riling up cucks and watching them turn their autism into text.

that's even sadder

i wasn't trying to be funny unlike sam "comedy failure slam" hyde

yes you were and
lol you can't even do the funny names right

k fam, won't bother arguing.

can't handle the bantz?

lmao get a life

Only funny part of that video tbhfam

For the last few decades leftists have run television and films. That's why it's not so surprising when an actor comes out in support of Hillary or Obama or trannies. Nobody fucking cares because everybody already assumed.
When somebody like James Woods starts shit-talking on twitter it's funny because it's unexpected. When Rosie Odonnel does it people roll their eyes. When people like Steven Crowder chants "Gas the kikes, race war now" at a stand-up club in Cleveland it's funny because it's unexpected. When some fat chick in striped legwarmers and a Che Guevara shirt rants about the glass ceiling people roll their eyes.

You can play the game of "oh, you just like it because it's YOUR brand of political comedy" but that's missing the point. It's like accusing democrats of being the real racists because "oh it's only ok when it's racist against WHITES". That's cuckservative shit. They'd say "yes, faggots, it's ok when it's racist against whites because they're bad." I'd say "yes faggots, I like political comedy when it makes fun of jews and niggers because they're gay."

When you whine about identity politics in comedy you're saying "I don't know what's going on in the world please feed me more nuSimpsons". Identity politics are here to stay. If you don't like it, go collab with Weird Al. Get your comedy fix from egg puns and webcomics. Patrice O'Neal would have laughed your faggot ass out of the building.

People with right-wing views like right-wing comedy. People with left-wing views like left-wing comedy. But left-wing comedy's tits are starting to sag. Right wing comedy is fresh and fun. It's an almost untapped field since leftism and cuckoldry has dominated comedy since its inception. The party's just getting started at the right house, while the left house is peeking out its blinders thinking "I wish those kids would turn their music down."

tl;dr you're a cuck

no user, its you who can't handle the bantz

if you actually dish some out we can test your hypothesis

he IS my brand of politics, im right wing as fuck. but he just isn't funny, specially not enough to have a TV show. he is not a funny person, and i bet he is not fun to be around with either.

you on the other hand are the cancer of modern Holla Forums. i can tell by the fact that you 're a pretentious little shit throwing history lessons around (that im already aware of, by the way) to sound "so smart" and the fact that you call everyone who disagrees with you on anything a cuck.

also
what happened to just comedy? comedy is not your tool of promoting an agenda you faggot, its supposed to be funny.
that is why shit hyde sucks, because he's not making comedy, he's just throwing unconfortable political facts for the left at them. that's like me saying:
that, by itself, is not funny. its a statistic fact, but not funny.

go and watch the 50's disney cartoons, like Coal Black, and Little Sambo, now that's funny. you clearly don't understand how comedy works and just want to be patted in the back for your beliefs or the successes of your ancestors in which you had no part of, and when hyde does give you that pat on the back that you desperately crave (or anybody else who does "right wing comedy") you feel good, and makes you believe that the so-called "comedy" in question is good.

don't like the truth? go ahead, post some mspaint comics about how you're always right.

I explained that. Learn to read.
It's fucking hilarious.
lmao are you drunk or autistic?

k, you're retarded and don't understand comedy.

we have nothing left to discuss beyond pointless banter

no you didn't. South park exists, Drawn Together exists, pretty much all forms of adult animation do racial comedy better than hyde, and the aforementioned niggers also make racial comedy better than hyde.

Explain it to me.

Yes I did.

He's a bigot a misogynist and just a piece of shit in general, need I say more? Ok then I will. He's a homophobic, fat shaming alterophobe.

He obviously doesn't understand what it means to be a decent human being and neither do you. Go fuck yourself.

What does he mean by this?

At least try.

Honestly I actually liked Tim and Eric, even though their humor is retarded. I liked it because it wasn't topical, as opposed to shitpark or family goy

Of Tim has to be a fucking faggot. Jesus christ american and british TV as a whole has become so depressing that I now pretty much stick to /m/ shit

Get your number straight sperg. I thought that's all spergs are good for, memorizing exact numbers and other trivia.

The end is near Drumpfcuck…Winter is coming….Are you prepared?

why do weebs think their opinion matters?

Winter is Trumping. Get it right, cuck.

I'm not even into japan that much, I'm just looking for non jew controlled media, and Holla Forums helped me find it

World Peace was the only good thing on [as] in years

Why do people always say sam hyde is just political comedy? He's pretty good at creating comedy characters, and almost all of the world peace sketches weren't even that politically charged just had some subtext for those looking.

That's your opinion, I find most of what he does funny, and he does have a lot of natural charisma, although not as much as charls I think.

Most millennials aren't capable of divorcing any subject from some faggy political context.

Yeah that's really true. I was with my millenial sister today when my dad said this joke "Oh it's pearl harbor weather out today" "why's that?" "cause there's a nip in the air" she went on a 20 minute rant about racism. Kinda annoying.

Man, is it really THAT bad that I want to relish in a show because I feel like it panders to my beliefs for once?

I'm not even considered aut-right by the purists because I can't summarize my politics in the 14 words, but I'm bare minimum a fellow traveler on a plethora of issues that post-Cold War anglo-conservatism won't touch. It's kind of cool that I can get a wry chuckle someplace other than Holla Forums or frog Twitter which half the time ruins the atmosphere by taking anything and everything with the gravest severity.

Left-wingers have been promulgating their ideology through shit like the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, the Simpsons, Family Guy, anything else on Adult Swim which indulges topical humor, John Oliver, and the list just goes on and on. Meanwhile, people at Comedy Central continued to lobby for Colin Quinn and Nick Dipaolo getting ejected from that network for even being center-right moderates.

Leftist humor is sanctioned and standard. It permits them to advance an agenda without engaging rational debate because woah, poindexter, if you argue with the logic of a zinger you must lack a sense of humor. They try to have it both ways by claiming it's funny because it's true but roll their eyes and tell you to calm down because it's only a joke if you deconstruct the veracity of that assertion.

Now that something right-wing transgresses into the hallowed soil of the Old Media, they have to start a moral panic because MDE "punches down" at the wrong targets or some hypocritical, double-standard tripe.

Yes, I DO find it significantly funnier than I would if it didn't vindicate my general outlook. I'm only taking pleasure in what the opposition has taken for granted since the 1970s.

Nice try.

>>>/reddipol/

How will he ever recover?

Gas yourself you faggot and save us the effort, and if you can't muster the balls for that do the world a favor and stick to the board designed for faggots such as yourself
>>>Holla Forums

There it is folks! The mask slips and the filthy pollard lurking behind it reveals himself for what he truly is. Despicable SCUM.

Can I just ask why I would bother being dishonest about being a nat-soc on fucking 8ch of all websites? This isn't exactly a site where being open and forceful about that would get me in trouble. I have no name or reputation to protect. There's no incentive to cover it up.

Despicable SCUM!

That was pretty shit m8, you can do better than that.

smh

I miss it when you were actually funny.

It does feel kinda insane that there is nothing right wing on television as far as comedy.

It makes all the other left wing shows just feel so samey.

seems fine to me

shouldn't steal content

Exactly. Why shouldn't those of us outside the liberal orthodoxy have humor and entertainment that appeals to us?

Seriously, nigger, jump off a cliff. No one likes leftykikes.

Lel y'all going to continue crying as long as he's alive isn't it?

That's what he's best at. Sam is shit at being a stand up comedian, but the world's best entryist troll. He's best when the audience is the joke, when there is mutual contempt going on.

When will he kill himself?

If he somehow manages to die they'll be bitching about someone popular with the right dying, call it martyrdom, and then whoever tries to pick up where he left off will be bitched at for capitalizing off his influence.

The Rutgers talk is amazing. At first it just seems like a simple, obvious set-up of the students, but he just goes further and further, tearing to pieces everything they've been fed their whole lives, and judging by the laughter, a lot of them know what bullshit their parents and teachers have pushed. And he just keeps going!

Who is crying?
Are you retarded or something?

I don't consider myself particularly right-wing but I think Sam is okay. He doesn't seem as serious and bitter in his attempts at humor as most right-wing people I've seen. It doesn't seem like he's constantly shoving PSAs down my throat when I watch him. I haven't seen all that much of his stuff though to be honest.

He comes off like kind of an autistic douche in person but his material isn't all that bad.

it's because:

"huurr duuurr u drumpf rite-wingersss wannttt a safe-space by having one right-wing comedy show out of the hundreds of left-wing comedy shows xDDD"

Seriously though. If you want to shift things back into the way they are, then you can't insincerely make it neutral. You have to go to the extreme right to make a point.

This. The only way to be neutral at this point is to actually be right-wing. But at the same time you need to actually make humor and not just propaganda pieces.

The biggest problem with right-wing humor at the moment is that they don't actually make jokes. It's usually just "Niggers! Kikes! Faggots! So are you offended yet cuck?" It's like how woman do humor.

It can be done well if it's over-the-top absurd discrimination like Moon Man mod for Doom 2, but yeah, it can be right-wing in numerous ways.

I dunno, Im a big fan of his "10 things you dont want to hear when you go to prison" bit and Gutta Man.

those were good

Keep briing up a show thats been dead for a decade.

cC cant proruce funny shit anymore.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
why does shiny luxray look so bad?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I'm super into pup play from a handler perspective. Not much is cutter than well trained pup. I'll dump some pics.