Emerald City

I feel like this is everything wrong with modern TV in one terrible package.

Do we learn whether to go with the Silver or Gold Standard in this one?

Is the Good Witch of the North supposed to look like Hillary Clinton? 1:10

big fat flop

Worst part, tbh.

Okay, I didn't watch the trailer before saging. Holy shit this show really is trying to get the Game of Plebs audience

non-white actors aside, who the fuck thought this was a good idea and would actually last past 1 season? the last time nbc adapted a property (constantine) it didn't even air the full season.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE CG?

I will only watch if we see Dorothy in sexy panties or at least the Wicked Wicked Witch

Once Upon A Time's Wicked Witch is vastly superior

But will any pozloads be delivered into negholes?

If she was a witch I couldn't believe it. Old folkloric witches were known for stealing man's seed.

Here you go user.

Wonder if it'll be as good as that scifi series Tinman. That one was okay but tbh I've found that nobody knows how to do Chick goes to a different world live action series for a long time, probably only one I really enjoyed was The 10th Kingdom.

I'd let her sorcerize me, if you know what I mean.

¿Sigue el camino de ladrillos amarillos?

I swear this bitches face shows up on Every…Single…Video….

This looks exactly like something Max Landis would pitch as a joke.

I'd rather not

#NotMyOz

There was a ton of Wizard of Oz series books that never got translated into movies yet they're always trying to reboot the franchise instead of just doing the obvious.

they should leave it alone is what. any new oz movies will never top the musical film or return to oz, so why bother? oz the great and powerful was trash, that animated shit that came out recently was, well you guessed it, shit that didn't need to exist.

the only way it would work is to do something like tin man, where it's a vastly different imagining and not this trashy half-assed game of thrones reboot that we're getting.

I saw the subject from the main page.
I thought it was a movie about Seattle, not this 80 year old shit.

#RuinedMyChildhood
because for some reason, that's the thing that triggers feminists and Sony executives the most, and forces them to fund a giant made up outright press campaign

Reminds me of a collegehumor parody like they did with Minesweeper. It's so over the top, how could anybody expect to make something so serious out of the Wizard of Oz?

I was browsing some clips of the Wizard of Oz the other day. The only advantage this shit might have over the original would be the special effects-yet compare the twister scene in the original to this, the original clearly has superior effects where it matters.

In 1939, you see several twisters in the distance, dirt erupting from their base, ominously drifting closer. The characters and animals run across set, the animals are actually terrified because of all the wind, dust, and props blowing at them. The special effects artists made the twisters with miniatures, muslin socks, and talent.

In current year, we get a massive hurricane-looking computer cloud with lightning all over the place, and massive tornado poorly animating a cop out of the shot. A bunch of shit flying across the screen that no one can really notice, its just brown smears of cg crap. Everything is so obviously fake. How do you make tornadoes look less realistic than the attempts from 70 years ago? I hate green screen so damn much.

I was trying to remember the name of that series, thanks.

I fucking hate movies.

link to set?

(checked)

the twister in the movie was made from a woman's nylon stockings.

I know mate. This is the real Oz.

Why does his left bicep look photo shopped?

For those who haven't seen it.

Why are we here…? Just to suffer..?

What are you having a hard time believing?

when will normalfags die

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PERFECTLY CUT LAWNS.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
195 cm
Poland

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Rotors or axle bearings. Or dif.

What an Archer wannabe