So, is this worth watching? Does it have actual criticism or is it just Disney apologia all the way through?

So, is this worth watching? Does it have actual criticism or is it just Disney apologia all the way through?

From what I heard, they spend the first half reminiscing on the prequels' flaws before moving onto TFA to praise it.

It's just a lot of cuckery, tbh.

It's a honest review. I think he's right about the lack of interracial relationships, I mean it's 2016.

He spends a good 75% of his review bitching about the prequels, and about people liking them in retrospect.

He then goes on to fellate TFA because he loves big black cock.

If you don't have the time and would rather spend it on something good, no.
It's nowhere near the other Plinkett Reviews.

No, he doesn't even start talking about the movie until about half way into it.
See

Basically, you are watching a man fulfill his contract to Disney by posting a positive Plinkett review within one year of the movie release.

Yes, Mike Stoklasa was paid.

Now I've heard a lot lately about how bad TFA awakens is so I've got to mention how fucking wrong I think those people are. Let me break it down for you and carefully explain why TFA is amazing:

Number 1:
Number 2:
And finally, Number 3:

And so with these three reasons you can carefully see why you or anyone else was so fucking wrong to believe TFA was shit. If I could give some criticism, it didn't feature enough interracial romance and sex between the BM/WF couple, which I believe to be a sorely missed opportunity and something the kids in the audience missed seeing. Otherwise it's a flawless movie and I think everyone should love it unconditionally.

Whatever floats your boat, fam.

Wastes a lot of time, insists that the movie is for little girls, because they need to grow up with Star Wars too, and then glosses over a lot of the obvious faults.

You're better off watching DogFart or BLACKED instead.

Holy shit, these are great.

You forgot the pro-diversity cucking he did also….most of the video was rehashing what was wrong with the prequels. Only the last 1/3 of the review dealt with TFA.

Who cares what their motivation was…..
THEY CUCKED for a terrible movie that is worse in every way to the prequels they tore apart so nicely years ago. I guess because it had better (((current year))) propaganda and didn't out right flop like "answer the call" they went easy on it. Cowards.

Nah, he's mostly just bashing the prequels again. He calls out some shit in TFA (that magically wasn't there in the half in the bag video) but not nearly as much as he would in the prequels.

Depends on if your startpage is set to BLACKED or not, if you like seeing white women bred by black bulls it's a good review. If not you probably won't get any new insight.

I actually kinda liked that part because it triggers all the Holla Forumsacks. Hell just the word "diversity" has them hissing like a vampire and scurrying for the nearest safe-space imageboard.

also nice dub-dubs

Sure, if you want to waste over an hour of your life on banal corporate sugarcoating and deflecting criticism back to 10+ year old movies instead of addressing the shitshow at hand.

You'd be better off watching E;R's review if you're looking for honest criticism, he covers just about everything wrong with TFA and takes barely more than twenty minutes.

Oh leftypol, when will you assimilate?

You mean like going to /sudo/ when you saw a cartoon?

It only makes sense that Cucklasa would like TFA. It's a retelling of ANH, after all. A poor, sad attempt to retell that story and cashgrab the nostalgia factor from drooling idiots everywhere who think Star Wars is worth anything pro tip: it isn't.

Frankly, I think people praising the fucking prequels of all things because of TFA is much more baffling. TFA is souless, Disney-esque kikery with muh diversity sprinkled all over it;it's bad, unoriginal, uninspired, lens-flared JJ Abrahams endeavor, as one would expect. Doesn't make George any less of a fucking retard. In fact, it only makes things worse: hadn't the prequels been so bad he had to sold them for profit, we could still be having a space opera movie that wasn't a sad attempt to cash in the original, and maybe we wouldn't also have Tumblrisms shoved on it (although, I'm not sure about that).

Reminder everyone. Disney's marketing shills are paid to bring the focus back onto the prequels. To link disliking TFA with praising the prequels.

They want to gaslight you into thinking TFA is on some level above the prequels. It doesn't matter that they say TFA was bad, because their explanation of what is bad about it is never any of the major faults with the movie. Its a smokescreen while they drag the discussion of TFA out of being worse than it is.

TFA is worse than the prequels, and even barring that it is bad enough on its own to never warrant defending when compared to the prequels in any discussion.

WHY AREN'T THERE MORE BIG BLACK COCKS IN THIS MOVIE? THE LACK OF BLACK GENITALIA GOING INSIDE WHITE WOMEN FUCKING RUINED IT

George killed Starwars disney reanimated it then raped to death.

They threw away the fan base males (it couldn't be anymore hostile or obvious), dumped in current year leftist agenda, used horrible writers/directors, & cast actors based on leftist agenda rather than acting talent made it a terrible movie and a worse starwars movie.

Prequels, TFA, RO all suck ass and should be purged. I'd rather watch the Starwars Christmas special than any of those.

tbh I always liked the prequels. I just avoided saying so because I didn't want to get memed on by nostalgiafags.

you have terrible taste or you were under ten when Ep I came out. Probably both.

Let's be honest, Jedi is pretty crap, too. And Ep 4 was only good at the time.
ESB is the only good Star Wars product.

When it came out I was 12 and the only thing I liked was the saber duels until I saw how staged they looked…….

Jedi had good elements the mysterious Emperor finally revealed, the final confrontation, pretty good space battle,…….etc.
In Jedi Georgey-boy got lazy and decided to dump in idiotic crap rather than to thoroughly develop the story in final installment. Idiotic things like the Ewoks and all those dancing puppets in Jabba's palace… I can't keep from laughing at the part where they have the robots being tortured with hot irons its so freaking dumb….

I had to stop halfway through when it became apparent he wasn't going to review the actual movie.

the fuck is RO?

rouge one

>Maybe one good fight scene in the entire movie You know which one I mean

It really is the prequels all over again…

No.
He talks shit about the prequels for 1/3 of the video.
Then talks about some fan made "circle theory" that triggerd him.
And finally he talks about the actual movie.

He pretty much says that it's good and there is nothing wrong with it and if you think there is you are nitpicking.

He doesn't want to talk negatively about it to avoid confrontation against the popular opinion. Also it's obvious that he is tired of the Plinkett reviews and he's forcing himself to do it.

The lack of Plinkett reviews up until this last one is testament to that fact. Way too much time passed between Plinkett reviews, several years in fact & there have definitely been scfi/fantasy films that would fit a Plinlkett review.
Oh hell they made a Plinkett of "Cop dog, "Titanic", & "Baby's Day out" they could have picked any movie from the past couple years or from whatever time frame and released 1 or 2 of these a year if they wanted.

I think their intention is and was to retire that type of review however due to the fact that TFA was a "Star wars" film and their fans most likely pestered RLM with emails,posts,etc.. they caved & grudgingly made one for TFA.
However to avoid dedicating the time and effort required for a Plinkett style review ( some research, detailed break down of film, comedy, etc.) they rehashed the older prequel reviews & refused to properly review TFA rather they claimed that there was nothing wrong with TFA other than small nitpicks.Implying that Plinkett is no longer needed to rip apart Starwars because "Disney did a good job".
I do not know their motives but I imagine one of them has to do with workload and effort required for their media releases. This sort of review requires a mountain of work rather than their typical mass producing content that only requires one to watch the latest pos film get drunk and blurt out fragments of the plot as is seen on "half in the bag". RLM became what they criticized George Lucas of doing being cozy with in his chair with his latte & surround by people afraid to say no.
That being said no one liked TFA and I've seen a few good take downs of that pos on youtube, here's hoping Rouge One fails spectacularly and begins the end of these terrible mary sue filled dumpster fires.

Are people really this stupid to think that the only reason someone would spend the effort making a video is to hate on it?

some idiot at Disney actually believed this shit…

a lot of shekels

>there is nothing wrong with it and if you think there is you are nitpicking.

"hater"….Yes not all people like the same things. It's a bit like the word "racist" its tossed around by the loser of argument to end the discussion.

They might have been getting ready for a Hillary Clinton Presidency hence all the feminism/ mary sue garbage in recent movies.

Yes and while the reviews for the prequels were warranted TFA is an even bigger cash grab, pandering, poorly written, pos. But it gets a pass because RLM is too lazy to keep making Plinketts , likes pretty lens flare and cuck movies.

This is how Kylo 'n muh Rey's fight should have gone…

watch this instead, OP

i always forget that these, and the old cartoons exist

apparently there's a dumpstarwars hashtag trending on twitter. anyone know what it's about?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Go here

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Ok but can I get some sauce on this. Saucenao has nothing for me and I need more of this

POTTERY

test

Please drink antifreeze, Bui.

found the reddicuck

Second Ewok movie was great, no idea why people don't like it.

It all makes sense now.