Hellboy

wtf I hate Hellboy now?

Hellboy 2 was more fun.

What? He is supposed to open the portal for the Seven Gods of Chaos to estroy the Earth. How is this related to the Jewish Messiah?

What's and estroy and how do I do it?

superhero movies are jewish, who knew
the chick is also jewish (and ugly)

Hellboy 2 >>> Hellboy 1
Ditching the shit MC was a life saviour.

he did absolutely nothing wrong.

also, still one of the coolest on-screen villains i have ever seen.

wow, i didn't realize i saved the exact same pic that op posted, i thought i was posting this one.

you didn't get a hateboner for her? she's got a perfect face for taking a load.

for me she was a boner killer
looks like she has FAS or something

i got nothing against the gays, but your loss tbh

i admit the lack of tits is disappointing, but she makes up for it in the other departments

is the department of manface one of them?

if you think selma blair has manface, you haven't looked at enough women.

Fuck that's hideous

Looks good in that 4th pic

This.

that jaw belongs to a pre-op tranny buddy. selma blair literally looks like a man

Fuck off

Ron Perlman is jewish?

Yepp, and he is into black women. He has a daugther who's black

I think it's hilarious how comically villified nazis are in (((American))) media. All German characters, even in time periods distant from interwar and WWII periods, are assumed to be evil (pseudo-)nazis itching to make jew baby lampshades unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Okay, so in this video, people say that the Antichrist is a person who is the Messiah, but not Christ, he brings world peace and is a great warrior.
Yeah? Well, the two Jewish persons didn't said that. They said he will end the enemies of Israel permanently. But they also said all the nations in the world will acknowledge him, so if I am a nation and I acknowledge that this person is the living personification of the Creator Lord, then I am not his enemy then. So this doesn't necessary mean war. Okay, I admit, if I don't recognize him, then I probably become his enemy and he will eradicate me, BUT in the movie, Ogdru-Jahad (or how do you spell their name) wants to end to whole world. They don't want pece, they don't want a people to worship them. They want a barren world, which is empty, dead and only has them and their Prophet, Anung Un Rama on it. They don't even give the chance for people to recognize them, their spawn destroys their most obidient servants (Ilsa and Rasputin), etc. So how is Hellboy the Antichrist again?

I'm a Catholic, and a non-practioner. I just want to understand your point of view.

And so are the Russians

Russians are evil, though.

Convert or Semite? Cause he doesn't look like a Semite

Russians are not evil. Bolsheviks are

The comics are better

Bolsheviks were just kikes. The ruskie itself is rotten to the core, a mongrel nation hellbent on conquest and destruction.

I don't remember anything about Hellboy 2 except that I wanted to dominate the antagonist and fuck his elf asshole until it tore and bled while I watch his sister squirm in their shared anal anguish.

He doesn't look like a human, tbh

the best part of Drive is when ron perlman complains about being called a kike
the role wasn't a stretch for him

I can't watch movies where ebil nahtzees are the villains anymore, too cringe, too cliché.

WOW WHO KNEW?

O rly? What about the USA which is not even 300 years old and wages war for oil everywhere but on her own soil?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Looks tacky and that wood more resembles cheap plastic