Season 7 deaths-
Oleanna Tyrell suicide
Sand snake sluts by Euron
Viserion by Night King
All tarlys by Dany
Male freys by Arya
Littlefinger by Sansa

Other urls found in this thread:

thegossiplife.com/single-post/2016/12/06/Trash-Watch----Topless-Photos-of-Game-of-Thrones-Actress-Maisie-Williams-Leak
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-game-of-thrones-crossover-george-rr-martin
vulture.com/2016/10/grrm-wanted-westworld.html
archive.is/X6Bmi
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-shooting-info-caceres-revealed-season-7-scene-leaked/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-gets-two-wga-nominations/
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/05/video-george-r-r-martin-at-the-guadalajara-international-book-fair-dan/
watchersonthewall.com/ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-rumored-star-future-game-thrones-seasons/
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/07/game-thrones-season-7-loads-city-caceres/
watchersonthewall.com/new-details-conor-mcgregors-role-game-thrones/
vulture.com/2016/12/finn-jones-game-of-thrones.html
watchersonthewall.com/director-sighting-sheds-light-wolf-hill-malpartida-wraps-caceres-ready/
oysterre.com/shop/maisie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for SEXIEST GIRL IN 7 KINGDOMS

2nd for Biggest whore in the world

I want her to fart on my fat pink mast.

4th for Gilly

WWs marching South towards the Wall.

Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd.

Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn't please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it - he doesn't plan to rule the North the way it always has been.

"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode

Does /got/ like the leaks?

DIE GRRM, DIE

not like he's ever going to finish the books anyway

You know why this is infuriating? Because I only know this Bill kid because he was in The Secret of Crickley Hall, which we saw only because of Maisie - and I guess people watch it in retrospect because it also stars the Dying Girl from that Earl movie who was also in some series I haven't watched.

And this iBoy bullshit will only get views because of Maisie too. So he is basically swimming on the waves she makes. And now that Maisie is still relevant, because of the last saesons of GoT incoming, he quickly seduced her to get closer to the limelight.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy would be one of God's Chosen

he already died in the show, right?

can't remember tbh. the last two seasons are almost a complete blank in my mind

m8

GRRM can't die soon enough.

But he's right. 2017 was doomed from the start.

Is he rewriting winter as we speak to feature the handsome and glorious knight Bernhold Grounders battling the evil and hideous Don of house Aldus who is trying to usurp Meereen from Dany?

Yep, he died on season 5

Leaks sound epic.

thegossiplife.com/single-post/2016/12/06/Trash-Watch----Topless-Photos-of-Game-of-Thrones-Actress-Maisie-Williams-Leak

He doesn't even give estimates when it's supposed to be finished.
Almost as ifg he's too fucking scared to admit that it'll take at least a couple years more.

What has Lena Headey got against going naked? Such a cunt.

The Cersei we wanted but never got.

she's done nude scenes before, she just used a body double for the walk of shame scene

She was pregnant at the time of the scene and also she has her body tattooed

Further proof he doesn't care about writing and is basically a fat whore. American Tolkien? More like, fatter George Lucas.

maybe 15 years ago

where did he say this?

BEST FUCKING KING OF ALL TIME

how the fuck would that even

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-game-of-thrones-crossover-george-rr-martin
vulture.com/2016/10/grrm-wanted-westworld.html

Pretty easily; someone makes Jon Snow/Dany/whatever robots, and they live out their fantasies in that part of the theme park.

does he understand that if this happened, it would mean all of ASOIAF is just robots following their scripts in a theme park?

either he's actually retarded or he wants to take a diarrhea shit on his fans and trash the whole franchise

I would imagine he wants to basically replicate a section of ASOIAF in the theme park. It wouldn't be REAL ASOIAF. It'd be a gratuitous cameo. It'd be mental masturbation and more royalties for GRRM. Hence my disgust.

So now I can bang Ygritt?

no, but you can lick her piss flaps and have her bang you with a wooden strap-on

Previous thread, off-season #27 → archive.is/X6Bmi

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-shooting-info-caceres-revealed-season-7-scene-leaked/
Who could be this cloaked figure rolling on the ground, engulfed in flames, yelling "Khaleesi"? Starting at 0:20 Jorah?

Game of Thrones nominated for two Writer’s Guild awards
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-gets-two-wga-nominations/

George R.R. Martin: There are “a lot of dark chapters” in The Winds of Winter
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/05/video-george-r-r-martin-at-the-guadalajara-international-book-fair-dan/

So deep
Also, mandatory election commentary

George R.R. Martin, there's only ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU, AND I'M GONNA SPELL IT OUT FOR YA:

C
U
C
K

Thoughts on this guy? He'll be in S7!
watchersonthewall.com/ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-rumored-star-future-game-thrones-seasons/

actually you're still dreaming. you've been in a coma since July 2011

Why would you say that… Does it mean post-S1 GoT Maisie is just a figment of my imagination?

Do you still think I'm not pretty, user?

Just give her green contact lenses and she's a perfect fit

yes. you have to wake up

Careful with such opinions Gillyposter, /got/'s consensus is that show is getting gradually worse since S1 and every new season is the worst thing ever
S1, S4 and S6 are my top :)

like this?

But what if Maisie isn't so perfect in reality? What if GoT got canned after second season? What's there to wake up for?

Now isn't that Cersei like we all imagined her reading the books

Oh :(

And this scene was his last performance as well ;_;

Rude!

If he ever hurts Maisie, I'll find him and make him regret this scheming

What's his appeal?

Guess who?

Rest in Peace!

He was great in Brazil and I loved his Maester Aemon

he was in Brazil?

what did he do there, get kidnapped?

He was the boss of the main character, he helped Jonathan Pryce get into that office of information or what. Vaughan played a wheelchair bound old guy, and he looked really old even back there, and that movie was in the '80's.

I still don't unnderstand. She only showed her back… If a woman doesn't wear a burqua, she is instantly a trashy whore?

0/10 "joke"

That woman has a face made of botox. She was hot 20 years ago, but not now

Agree.

yes

t. Ali ibn Talib

I would nibble on her earlobe

me too. it'd be a good excuse to suck the gold off that earring and sell it later

Impressive physique.

Which makes it extremly likely he's there by pure nepotism.

Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch! :)

Oh please, user →
Maisie supposedly has net worth of 3 million, and the website doesn't even have Bill Milner in database, haha. His wiki (almost surely written by his agent, or himself) doesn't suggest some fancy posh background either

Hello Oh Most Loyal To Our Current Queen

drug dealers usually keep their money hidden

A friend of mine who lives there said 70% of the young people smoke weed.
You have solved this mystery
I hope Maisie won't get shot because of his actions

I can relate to this sentiment :) Back in 45 minutes, watching second half of football

:o
Pretty sure that's everywhere, not just UK

>tfw reading Moby-Dick right now, starring a sperm whale
H-how did you know? How did Maisie know?

It's water mammal hivemind

user said everything past July 2011 is an illusion, so no S2 Maisie either…

Still that's a fine Maisie

Yes, the era one could describe as peanut butter and jelly times…

Substances totally not involved

Like mineral water?

Do you mean saliva? Because I'd probably drool over them just standing there, and GoT security would have me removed from premises :^(

Yeah, that's one type of bodily fluid

I guess my mind is at the same megahertz as yours, because I wrote "our" instead of "your"

Time to go

Hope you will come tomorrow as well!

Have nice Maisie dreams!

That's exactly what I had on my mind :) What else?

*Maisiekiss*

Pics of Dothraki ambush, slaughtering the Lannister convoy!
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/07/game-thrones-season-7-loads-city-caceres/
Jaime and Chad Tarly gonna get their privilege checked

I want to like Maisie as a person, but every time she does something political it just shows how out of touch she is.

Doing charity work for dolphins is a quick way to show you haven't researched what you're supporting at all, and your charity work is very surface level. Dolphins are smart, dolphins are cute. They're also quite seriously the most violent rapists on the high seas.

Watch any documentary on dolphins in the wild and you'll despise them utterly. Their entire mating structure is for two males to team up and take a female prisoner and then take turns raping her her entire life. If they see a dolphin of a smaller species, their immediate response is to encircle and spear it to death with their fucking dicks. I'm not even joking, watch any documentary on them in the wild, not in captivity.

See if you want to go swimming with one afterwards.

You're absolutely right user, I read this a while back somewhere randomly, although not as vividly described as you have. Couldn't bring myself to mention it here though, her effort involving Dolphin Project seems so enthusiastic. Do you think Maisie is aware of their behaviour? I doubt it…
Mating aside, aren't they one of few animal species who kill for sport too?

That's what I meant by killing for sport, just didn't know THAT's what happens. Literally

We don't know ;_;

sage for hideousness

You think you're a tough guy, saging like that, but what if Maisie stomped on you?

That's fucking stupid. The Tarlys are loyal to the Tyrells.

Isn't it possible they would switch allegiance? Maybe at the time it will be known that Olenna has a pact with Dorne and Daenerys, and Cersei seems like the better option? We've seen Randyll, he doesn't seem like the open-minded type who would welcome Mongol hordes led by Tumblr Dragon Queen

Oh God, why did you saved that?

SCENE DROPPED

Maybe this is the way that she shows that she isn't a feminazi irl, she just have to go with her bread-providers' political agenda

Everyone dead, even Hillary after she has a coughing fit?

Are dragons immune to bullets?

They can get killed by arrows so no.

Sage for fat face

Bump for Maisie Maisie

Wonderful, aren't they?

She has that perfect Cersei look.

people shit on the maisiefags, but i love 'em!

you don't get cucky than gurm

this could actually turn out to be fucking awesome.

Thank you, user!

I can't believe Sophia is dating a fag.

No fucking shit, it was supposed to be a trilogy. If he just did what he planned he wouldn't have to die as he's trying to pen the last book with the knowledge that some even bigger hackfraud will finish it and fuck it all up.

gee George, if only that was something you could affect in some way…

Euron>Jon>Cersei>Dany

Negan>Euron>Bane>CIA>cuckolds

Today morning I saw a movie that starred Matthew Fox.

That's the point. I was looking at him, and his name was totally absent from my mind, but I know that he is the guy from Lost. After the movie, I thought, wow, he really disappeared from fame, didn't he? I mean, I remember that he was in that 8 Witnesses or what with Dennis Quaid and in Speed Racer, but those were years ago.

How is this GoT related? I want to know, if the actors appearing in GoT will suffer this same fate, after the series ends. Will they be forever thought about as "that guy from Game of Thrones"?

Kristen Stewart already escaped the Bella Swan-character, so she is a positive example, but not everyone was this lucky.

What do you think?

yes

That's all? No reasoning, just yes?

yes

sage for fuzzy caterpillar brows

How can you dislike those eyebrows?

Hey maziecucks, could you all just do me a favor and use tripcodes so that I can filter you?

Much appreciated.

After you

muntersage

It's too much fucking effort, and I was asking if you could help me.

Maisiebump

Nice trips

You lied, therefore I don't have to use trips either.

If you'd be here a year ago, both of us had trips. But people were so obviously idiotic, that we decided to pull them off.

Like this is what happened:
Why do you have to say it? Just look at this asshole:

The board has a Hide option, just hide the fucking thread, but no, he has to come in and use sage as a tripcode to gain attention. I am always here and I will always bump when you sage, so it has 0 effort, and people who doesn't want to see this thread can hide it anyway, so you only sage it for the people who are actually interested in talking shit about GRRM.

As long as people like him are around, no trips again.

So fucking what, by your own account they're still doing it, so you ceasing to use trips hasn't changed anything, and therefore you should start using them again so that normal people can filter you again.

I want to use the thread, but I fucking hate you and I never want to see that ugly cunts face, please use trip.

I want to use your mom, but I fucking hate her and I never want to see that ugly cunts face

And there are boards for waifuism, and there are all kinds of internet sites for people who feel the need to avatarfag. And yet you insist on doing both here, just for the sake of obnoxiousness. Because that's all you have going for you. A minuscule amount of e-fame based on being an irritant.

a normal day on Holla Forums

Because what you do does not make you identifiable…
Because everyone who doesn't come to these threads to shit on the books need to leave, huh?

And what stops you from doing so? My presence? I'm not even here half the day…
For what? To shit on the books?

Yes it did. As long as people like he are here, I won't use my trip again.

they have pills for that, you know

I use them regularly
←-

Yes, exactly, your fucking obnoxious insistance on chronically posting that disgusting ugly fucking whore in every single fucking one of these threads makes it next tot fucking impossible to post here.

Please cease and desist your ugly cunt fuckface whore posting.

Tell me what you want to do in this thread, it really interests me!

Why don't you use all this energy and type a detailed answer to this question
instead of raging?

Have discussions about GoT, without needing to see that ugly fucking cunt.

nobody cares, leddit. the maisefags are harmless retards. leave them be.

It's off-season, why do you want to talk about it?

cersei>jon>dany>euron

No they're not, they're ruining every single fucking GoT thread.

Shoot yourself, you fucking mazie faggot.

it wouldn't even be so bad if we could actually see her cunt

cast here

Anything, anything that doesn't involve posting images of that ugly fucking cunt.

Sounds like somebody's…

>>>/gaschamber/

Arya>Gilly>Mormont loli>everyone else

I'd like to see her fully naked in the series. What role is fit for her?

Say "Maisie is the prettiest" and I stop for today

Eat dick you fucking cuckfaggot.

edgy

You're trying way too hard.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word.None of us are acting triggered. You are.

Let's get bakc to her! Since you niggers want to "talk about GoT", what would be the most fitting role for her?
Fitting means nude

random whore #351

Kek lads, you're the ones who get all triggered when I tell the cancerous cuntfaceposting faggot to cease his activities.

Her face really is quite ugly.

Maisieposting stopped 15 minutes ago, but you haven't even noticed it

Not permanently.

Yeah, the surgery probably ruined her tits too.

>IT WILL START AGAIN, I CAN'T POST HERE it's like another shoa

look who's talking, Mr. Third-Largest Jew Infestation In The World

Just use trips you stupid nigger, there's literally no reason for you not to.
And I know all of those posts defending you were really just posted by you and the other cuntfuckface poster.

What?

He never posts without Maisies attached, so anyone who defended me was a non-Maisiefag

ok, so third was a bit of an overestimation

Because these posts all have Maisie pictures attached to:

See

Are you illiterate or what? Where did I stated I don't post like that? This post said all the posts defending me are from my pal, but the posts defending me are these ones
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
and since my pal always uses Maisies JUST LIKE ME, those posts are neither his nor mine.

Are you literally retarded?
See

Sorry, I'm after work, I really don't think I understand what that post means… My last guess is that the guy who wants me to go away posted all those stuff i've quoted, which could be considered defensive towards me, which really makes 0 sense, but who knows? Or maybe it means the guy(s) whom posted them didn't posted them as defensive, but rather as offensive towards that buzzword-speawing faggot…

Sorry, my bad…

Now I'll give you 12 hours without Maisieposting as a gift

can confirm. I just like making fun of people's moms

See
You faggot cuntfaceposters made those posts, can't prove you didn't.

You're a fucking retard my friend.

sage for huge faggotry

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I have a glass object and some verticles at the bottom of this is causing the pixels, if I set this to emission .
So 2 materials for 1 object, one is emission and one is glass. THe environment has diffuse and theres a sky texture

What is going on in this thread

What is this?

CAPTCHA for every single post?! Since when?

We love you too, user

Well not always, about 80% of the time :) This for example → and several others in this thread is (Me), none of these however, that's some other /got/ friend

Such rudeness

sage for sheer ugliness

Better?

He'll be one of Euron's crew members, a silent cameo apparently
watchersonthewall.com/new-details-conor-mcgregors-role-game-thrones/

Finn Jones (Loras) on how Game of Thrones should end
vulture.com/2016/12/finn-jones-game-of-thrones.html
Regarding his death

Finn read the books and hates Daenerys by the way, haha.
← @1:35

Imagine if the books were already finished a decade ago. Would he still get invited to talkshows, for magazine interviews and so on constantly? This way there's a whole army of readers anxiously checking out every one of his blogposts. Sure, the numbers of faithfuls are dwindling, but it's a spotlight still. A spotlight he wouldn't enjoy as author of finished saga currently adapted for television.

Why is she so progressive, /got/?

Wouldn't GoT ending with one epic, 15 episode strong season be much preferable option to two shorter seasons we're getting? Seven seasons, like Seven gods. They could even make a collector's Blu-ray boxset with whole series, where every season would be themed for one of the gods in order - S1 for Father (Ned), S2 for Mother (Catelyn), S3 for Warrior (Jaime) and so on, until S7 for Stranger (Night King). It would even fit thematically for respective seasons.

Gollum is LOTR not GOT

Yeah, it would be nice if it ended after the next season. I wonder if GURM had anything to do with the stretching out of the series. Perhaps he wanted a chance to finish at least winds before the show ended so that it would sell decently. The last book is never coming out anyway so after that he's probably fine with the show concluding.

what an original idea, Finn. no one has seen this ending coming for ten years

Nigger, I can prove those are not my posts, and here is the other Maisiefriend: he came up 5 hours after I've left
Also

Nice post number incoming

Let's see what it is

ebin

You make me cringe so bad. We get it. You post on Holla Forums. You don't have to be so edgy all the time with the meme balls.

S6 over S3? You evil.

sage for maisie

Bump for Maisie

Relax, Sir Gifmaker, user is obviously just trying to rile you up :) May I offer some Kinder Maisie?

jdimsa ;_;

What would you pack in your GoT luchbox, user?

S1 and S4 ahead of S6 naturally, but honestly I don't see how the latest season is any worse than S2, 3 or 5. The third is closest, however as unit it relies on Red Wedding too much. Remove that, and what are you left with? Bear and Maiden fair was great though

Is he Holla Forums? Or regular showbiz #hashtag activist?

Threadly Ros reminder
Theon sub-reminder

tendies and honey mustard dip

Elite choice

Sir Gifmaker probably has his book presentation today

sure he does. and I went to high school with Rita Hayworth

Share some elder wisdom with us

I know she's a slut but cmon, thats a bit too much.

"If at first you don't succeed, add more lube"
-Jamie Hyneman

Danke sehr!

My Maisie pills, my bottle of liquid Maisie and some FRESH MEAT

too bad there's none of that on Maisie

Nope, it was on the 6th

That's so sad…

sage for uggo

Bump for beauty

sage for inbreeding

Come on, we don't judge you because of your roots

Where?

Well, here, because here we are

Bitte schön :)

Ooof

And you didn't tell us! Describe in detail pls

Casuals

Are you going to buy any GoT themed Christmas presents, /got/?

Fresh, or meat?

NEW BATTLE SEQUENCE FILMED
watchersonthewall.com/director-sighting-sheds-light-wolf-hill-malpartida-wraps-caceres-ready/

What is Benioff's expression meant to convey?

Maybe he wants to murder those ugly bitches

Don't you think he gets along well with Emilia?

Does he browse Holla Forums?

He's Holla Forums

In email, maybe

No

They hired real wights?

Trips confirm, I was wrong

Anxiously awaiting your Maisiemail
I suggest Eau de Maisié for all your loved ones, if you're still choosing the gifts! I ordered three of those, fastest Christmas shopping in my life :)
oysterre.com/shop/maisie/

Yeah, D&D found these guys hanging around hehe at the unemployment office

I'll D and D will think they're so clever when Jorah dies after he gets cured.

this is the most shocking swerve ever!

So le shocking, specially when Thoros dies too! This is so unexpected, and not because we want to save the budget/have normies remember less characters/can't figure out what to do with these characters because we've veered so far off book.

Don't worry though, the Hound's days are numbered after they hint at Cleganebowl in season 7 and then eventually meme it into existence in season 8.

Jonsa is love

that's a beheadin'

tbh idk if me wanting to fug Sansa means I'd fug Boy George and idc

what is keeping that dress from falling?

Probably sticking to her unwashed sasquatch skin. Also
Somewhere an rv is missing its curtains.

Wew, he's a cock sucking faggot in real life too.

that's kinda hot actually

MAISIEFAGS OFFICIALLY CUCKOLDED

>>>/zoo/

CUCKS

cuck.

Pumpkin-lover here. Is this supposed to make me mad? Have you seen this movie anyway?

She's not my wife or girlfriend, so she can't cheat on me, especially not with an acted sex scene…

A Storm of Swords special edition out now

get your copy before they run out!

Did Emilia lose some weight? She less chunky than usual.

she looked so cute in this scene

Maisie?

no

From Bissau to Palau - in the shade of Avalon
From Fiji to Tiree and the Isles of Ebony
From Peru to Cebu hear the power of Babylon
From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea
Sail away, sail away, sail away

Yeah pretty much

Not even a full video provided, seriously? user please

Why is Emilia such a bully ;_;

It's a pretty old picture, premiere of S5 I believe

Jorah never had a happy ending comming, so fighting the whights is a respectable way to go at least

Wait So Hound loses?

Seems like a cocaine :o enthusiast as well

jdimsa

we all wish you would

(Checked)
Bullying not allowed, Herr user

Where do these came from?
Also hello

From The Maisie personally, she sends me stuff sometimes :)

oh god she looks like if Robbie and Lena Dunham had a kid

I've also invited her to New Year Eve's /got/ after she turned down the offer to come to my place and drink vodka h-haha ;_; so she might show up for the party thread!

that's about as likely as AJ Styles coming to /wooo/'s party

No idea what that means but she'll be here, you'll see. We must be on our best behaviour, no lewd drawings and such

See, that's exactly the kind of picture that shouldn't be posted when The Maisie shows up. Remember, she's used to Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr communities so stuff like that would confuse her

she a homophobe?

Probably a closet racist too, user told me Bristol girls are like that

NEW →

NEW →

NEW →

NEW →