TRANSFORMERS FUCKING SHITS

Pure transforming kino

First Westworld, now this?

Anthony Hopkins just doesn't give a fuck anymore, does he?

What's the appeal? I don't really like the aesthetic.

"Mark Wahlburg was a mistake" –fucking shits, Vietnam

transforming fucking shits btfo

This colossal pile of shit makes even less of a point the more sequels it produces.

Gotta collect them paychecks for his kids before he croaks. At least that is how I see it.

You're all just faggots who don't understand the greatness of Michael Bay. Every transformer movie is a unique portrayal of the archetypical heroes journey and synchretizes the transformers mythos with bay's genius vision of how an interstellar machine civilization would work.

By ditching the simplistic black and white morality of the cartoons, Bay delivers a greatly expanded canvas of characters and motivations. At times it is hard to even side with the autobots because of their savagery, but that's just the intentional beauty of Bay's portrayal. As the movies progress, they get better and better. Humanity is continually lead astray by their sinfulness, their deciept by all the robots, so Bay gets points for implementing the biblical angle as well. Sure, they'res some akward dialogue and plotholes here and there but all in all the criticisms are the same debunked points from autistic youtubers. Bay's aesthetic and cinematographic genius will last far longer than the ramblings of butthurt manchildren complaining about their toy lore. Bayformers is kino and if you disagree youre a retard ledditor who blindly hates whatever society tells him to.

Megan Fox 10 years ago in Transformers 1 was pure kino.

Looks better than Transformers 2
I haven't seen Transformers 3

Oh–
This is an actual trailer…
Well then.
Logo looks like trash but the movie itself looks good enough.

westworld was great you fucking mug

Are they going to head to China in this film as well for no apparent reason?

It's two hours of scrapyards hatefucking each other. Somehow this concept was popular enough that it got several sequels.

Whatever they are paying you Hopkins, it's not enough.

Are trashcan elephants replacing inception BAMPs as the ultimate soundkino?

no

heresy

What did she mean by this?

Fetishizing Earth over countless other planets perhaps?

brown strong independent woman at a young age subsequently strong independent young girl.

What happened to his blonde daughter? She was terrible but much better than this mexican girl

Mirror

You know, Transformers were created as a joint American-Japanese production to sell toys.

Um…money?

I hope there's some 'Nam flashbacks.