Untitled

made me think

Thanks, kikes.

Holla Forums is so pathetic

why is it always jews

Coincidence.

and nobody was the wiser

I dunno, goy. It's probably just a coincidence.

Fuck off, leftylump.

Pure cohencidence.

Sounds like anti semitic nonsense goy

You know I ever bought the idea of a global Jewish conspiracy but Holla Forums is right about it always being the Jews.

Don't think it as a cohe(n)sive conspiracy, but as a sub-system consisting of self-serving individuals with common interests overlapping several other systems (nations, economies).

I'm not even sure I can bel;ieve that.

Hit reply when I meant to fix believe

Based on all the Jews I've met I'm not even sure they have common interests. Constant jews jewing jews.

Undermining the host countries and maintaining the dogmatic anti-anti-semitism among the goyim benefits all Jews, wether they like it or not. Even if they jew each other, they still form a self-regulating society among societies.

stay mad kike

because they are the smartest, most creative best race all around.

pick one

well smart business wise. They made Hollywood and have keep it running for almost a century.

Lancelot was a minor irrelevant character.

And this show is one of the whitest shows on TV.

And this is the lead pair. Cute white girl & handsome white man.

The 2nd lead pair is also all-white.

As is the 3rd lead pair.

Once is one of the best shows for Holla Forums types
-New waifus every season
-All white cast
-No blacks
- No interracial BS
-All your fav disney fairytales
-Girls who watch this show are attracted to Rumple or Capn Hook - a misunderstood white man who makes many mistakes, even kills, but she still loves him.
-Men are attracted to Belle - shy/cute nerd who puts up with all your shit and never leaves or Emma - who is a intelligent independent woman who can save the world but desperately needs love because she doesn't want to be alone and so a man - her true love - has to save her
-No gays/fags
-New locations/storylines every year
-Pure princess wears white dress. Evil witches wear black.
-No black princess in a main role. All the disney princesses in major roles are white or cute asian girls.

Honestly, It's a very conservative show. No BS liberal agenda at all.

I mean the 2 leads - Jen Morrison & Colin - are like a poster for white supremacy.

idk i heard there was dykes in it. is my waifu rapunzel in this show?

I saw the first season and it bored the hell out of him.

NO BLACKS ALLOWED

Belle only loves white men and has to be saved every time by a man - none of that Emma watson feminist BS here

what you are seeing from hollywood now is the result of the total heeb takeover
they don't really pay lip service to the goyim anymore
it's all diversity all the time and fuck you mel gibson

Whitest cast in TV

Maybe but it surely looks gay and cheap

Main character of this show - WHITE GIRL Emma Swan.

Emma is sad her whole life. Alone.
Then she meets STRAIGHT WHITE MALE Hook.
Falls in love.
Becomes happy forever.
This show message - White women can only be truly happy with their true love - WHITE MEN.

PS - She also loves using guns.

Holy shit those noses!
Are you shopped them? This shit cannot be real!

Hey retard, she had her bastard child with a white man too and was unhappy back then as well. Plus she became happy when she bonded and began to love her son and even saved the day with their mother-child love.

She appears for only one episode and she looks like this.

Yeah nah, I really wanted to like the show and stuck with it for years but it was shit and only got shittier and more convoluted. I do like Captain Hook though.

I can't get behind this

That sounds gay as fuck nigger, tripe soap garbage. Is this your equivalent of comfort food? because otherwise you need to fucking off yourself or get a sex change

Hook is a piece of shit though.
Emma belongs with Regina

Most likely all of the jews you have met are the common folks. Not the zionist jews bent on global control.

WE SOME FINNA

that definition's example is even funnier given that there's a (((coincidence))) in that The Merchant of Venice is a famous play written by someone who wasn't a raving anti-anti-semite.