The Walking Dead

Someone needs to make a webm out of this.

Best season so far

Beautiful

When that fat dyke doctor took an arrow in the eye it was a triumphant moment for Holla Forumsacks everywhere.

kek
fatty btfo

Sure the face smashing murder was bad but this was over the line!

what in the fuck is going on in this scene?

Meme off, bro.

From 0:50 onward

So are they trying to paint him in the wrong?

she dies in the next episode

fucking kek

I hope so

that's the most annoying part of this. They are trying to paint him as some insensitive fuckā€¦ when he was making fun of a fat girl in the apocalypse talking about starving.

so by supposedyou mean not really

Just wait for when they kill him off. Imagine the music they'll play and the slaps on the back over how the mean man 'got his'.

he's still alive in the comics

Why is the katana niggers till alive?

Can they just kill Rick and co and just make this bastard the main character?

This show is notorious for shitting all over the comics' canon though. It wouldn't surprise me if Michonne kills him in battle.

anyone have a gif or webm of that zoom-out when negan comes to visit? i lost my shit seeing that for the first time, jdm as negan is the best thing to happen to this show.

The creator of TWD loves Negan, I don't think they'll kill him anytime soon.

the current showrunner is a godsend compared to everyone after darabont.

yeah until you get an infection and fucking die

TWISTED FUCKING PSYPHOPATH

He's a racemixer. One of his wives is black.

Wow this guy seriously did nothing wrong. Not even memeing.

This, plus he was making some neat bantz as well. Then for no reason, that whale started crying, I could understand his confusion when he said 'really?'.

You know, that *is* one of the worst and most obvious plotholes of the show.

Of course I dropped it after muh gubner met his spic sidekick and killed him. It just grew old and dumb.

were talking about Negan Holla Forums

Take a look at the preview for the next episode, the lemonade scene. The lesbian is growing a hump of fat on her fucking back, jesus christ this is some "fat on your forehead" next level whaling. Can they be any more disgusting?

LITERALLY STARVING HERE

I bet christian bale would have actually starved himself for the role, these 2 cunts can't even manage something realistic.

Why cast them in the first place?

lol wut, i thought it was the usual jewish nepotism. The other one is fat and unimportant.

Looks like a tumor

They already have the Hilltop doctor

He was just retaliating after Rick murdered his people.

Did you watch the show?

lol

2nd episode I watched in 5 minutes.
Can just skip every scene. They are just boring, slow and no progress.

Nothing is happening over the span of 45 minutes. Most things that have happened is during the season break.

The first couple of episodes were the only good ones. In fact, the first episode is the best and the only worth while one to watch. It builds up with a doomy atmosphere and really feels like a classic post-apocalyptic zombie movie. The rest of the show sucks ass and is basically a social drama with zombies!

I'm right though. Rick chimped out and got put in his place.

If the show is bad as 99% of you say, why are you still watching this?

No one is, it's just a handful of retards from 4/tv/ who keep posting this nonsense.

Is there any point watching this past the prison?

No.

redditpol detected

Negan is worth watching.

michael rooker is an underrated redneck actor

>>>/suicide/