Tfw when no qt asian gf

Other urls found in this thread:

shrink4men.com/2016/02/15/what-a-narcissist-or-borderline-means-by-unconditional-love/
shrink4men.com/2011/08/29/welcome-to-the-land-of-emotional-reasoning-id-turn-back-if-i-were-you/
shrink4men.com/2009/01/14/men-have-emotions-women-dont-listen/
pussy-citty.ru/
link.dabebook.com/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are you quoting are you retarded

Feels bad man.

Both of these chinks look ugly

Feels fine cause I have a hot black gf.

LMAO XD JAMAL

jelly tbh

LOL WHJAT A HOMO XDF

Nope. Whiter than a klansmans hood

What?

What a homo u are

What a homo u are.

sure thing american muddblood

I didn't quote anyone.
Untill just then.

you sound gay

also very new

Are you telling me you don't know what > means

Lmao

ur welcome

I have no idea why I find this so funny. I never noticed otter lips before.

Holy shit this place is a dead tumor

I fucking know that feel

;__;

tumblr is an excellent source for images gayboi

sure thing retarded mongol

Of course you do lonely virgin faggot Stroking ur dick to yellow monkeys

a

son theres like mold and shit stains all over its fat ass

At this point in my life I have nothing to live for except video games. I want a qt asian gf so badly. I'm sure that I will die alone, I don't even know how you can find these girls without visiting their countries.

except I do have an asian gf u fags

Bump

until you look

So visit their fucking countries. And whatever excuse you're gonna give for your forever alone lifestyle choice is not valid. Unless it's that you're trapped in an iron lung. Even a bubble is probably workable. Those are the only two excuses. Get out and live goddamnit.

Asian girls being hot is just a meme

We have enough useless white faggots as it is, no thanks.

"Stop liking what I don't like!"

Yeah just let me whip out a few ten thousands of dollars disposable income to pay for the trip.

It hurts more than you can imagine.

I do. She's insane.

She's blossomed into a legitimate emotional abuser. Totally crazy. I once thought I wanted to have kids with her. Now just today I realized that I had stopped considering it normal to be loved and given affection by a woman. That IS normal. That's how it should be. It used to be like that.

She used to be doting, completely in love with me, delighted just to touch me or look at me. I thought from pop culture that women resented sucking dick but she'd dive on mine all the time and enjoyed it. She was intelligent and we had bantz and injokes and wordplay every other sentence. Thought I'd hit the jackpot.

Now she talks in circles, uses emotional reasoning, throws insane screaming (SCREAMING) and shaking tantrums, tells me to my face she hates me and I'm worthless to her and then cries and cries and chases me when I leave, then when I go for mutual apologies, she says that she's crying because she's hurt I would leave and has no concept that she hurt me at all. It's been killing me wondering if she's a manipulative bitch or an idiot child. I don't know which is worse.

I've spent the last few weeks researching this shit and having my heart in my throat by how spot on everything here is:

shrink4men.com/2016/02/15/what-a-narcissist-or-borderline-means-by-unconditional-love/
shrink4men.com/2011/08/29/welcome-to-the-land-of-emotional-reasoning-id-turn-back-if-i-were-you/
shrink4men.com/2009/01/14/men-have-emotions-women-dont-listen/

It took me a while to even consider this because I'm pretty wary of my own motivations. I have a tendency to put others first and assume things are my fault as a way to balance out how selfish I worry I am. It clicked when I had a conversation with her mother and verified that I'm not insane, that she is flipping the fuck out and hurting everyone around her, just mostly me.

I should have listened to the warnings. Dyed hair, colored contacts, only white bfs. She hates herself for her race, talks about how white people are the best, has been slowly but exponentially losing it for a while, and will likely never recover. Zero possibility of having good kids with her. I used to get insulted and defensive when reading about happa shit on Holla Forums but now I think I understand the causes. I'm fairly conventionally attractive so I wasn't worried about little fucked up half-jew or half scrawny weeb kids, but now she's shown that she would make sons hate their asian side and turn them into r9k school shooters.

I'm pretty deeply sad. She's second generation but still got ruined by America. Dunno what I'm going to do right now. I haven't broken up with her because our lives are so tied together. Her mother seems to be on my side but wants me to keep trying because she can tell I love her. But even if she somehow gets less fucked up, I can't see any future except leaving her eventually to have kids with someone else, which is pretty sad.

I'm not saying all asian women are nuts, it's just that when you're meeting one in america, the most common situation and result is a bad one. Don't let me shit on your love. But if anything here sounds familiar, you might have a problem.

I'm actually heartbroken but I'm coping with calm text.

t. white guy

call me a faggot I guess

pussy-citty.ru/

more pics of qt3.14 asians pls

only if ur asian

Be a fucking man and put her in her place. Make her get her shit together or threaten to leave. Be ready to actually fucking leave. The only thing that makes you a faggot is that you're sitting here crying about it instead of handling your fucking business.

Nice blogpost, here's your reply

you're an enabler. she was probably attracted to how nice you were, right? either grow a set of balls (and turn that shit around on her) or leave her.

t. ex partner of a narcissist, who had a borederline father and narcissist mother.

nigga you dumb. if your argument is that you're poor, that's fine.

but they're not that fuckin expensive. that shit just makes it obvious you haven't looked into it AT ALL

I wanna buy an Asian LG from an impoverished country and force her to call me daddy.

surrounded by qt314 asians

hmm

Ignore everything else including how "tied" you are, you need to either set her straight or gtfo. Either you work it out, telling her what you told us and telling her that she needs to watch herself or it's over, if she does it again (and she clearly has) THEN you leave and don't return or else this terrible relationship will be soo much worse.

stale pasta, gtfo

b

dubs

So we really aren't better than 4chan.

Good to know, I guess.

it is no coincidence asians only look cute when they've got mostly white features.

Oh the strawman meme

Check out the west coast or Canada. Lots of Chongy Yamamotos all over.

here link.dabebook.com/3

Old ass thread.