The Mummy Trailer

JUST

looks ok tbh…

i genuinely think this looks fine. i might even pay to see it.

Shhhh…

son, u dun goof'ed

This looks incredibly generic. But I'll pirate it for Mummy tits.

You guys aren't realizing how bad this movie actually looks

Observe the aesthetic, observe the atmosphere

Remover the shots of the mummy coffin, what does this look like to you?

What it looks like to me is World War Z

I don't know if I'd go so far as to pay to see it. I'll certainly wait for a torrent and download the fuck out of it, though.

Honestly, I thought the 90s/00s Mummy movies were alright for what they were. The first one, anyways. The sequel was watchable, but not by much. After that they got worse and worse. I never watched any of the Scorpion King spinoffs because they were rated too shitty.

first two mummy films and scorpion king are all you need from that series.

otherwise, stick to the original, and then the hammer remake.

Why does it look like a snyder capeshit? What were they aiming?

I'm only watching it because of Tom Cruise.

I would pay to watch Brendan Frazier watch this movie.

So my predictions for this movie

wait a minute hold up a sec

people in the comments are saying this has nothing to do with the brendan frasier movies, its a monster movie in a shared universe with dracula, wolfman, creature from the black lagoon etc

The curse of the mummy is real!

The Mummy(1999) was based on the old mummy movies but made into an adventure movie. This is another reboot and part of a shared universe just like the commenters are saying.

How many movies has Cruise got left in him?

Who will replace him, Chris Pratt?

He just keeps going and going.

well then fuck it who gives a shit on this one. it's ok to like brahm stoker and ann rice, who gives a shit if i might like brendan fraser AND tom cruise

you should like peter cushing and boris karloff as well, user.

But in the 40s, the Universal Monsters totally had an Avengers-style teamup movie!

The Hammer team up one was great, especially Christopher Lee's wide-ranging performance as most of the main characters.

Wait what the fuck, Tom Cruise survived a crashing plane?!?!

yeah, that's the one shitty part of the movie. like, sure he gets knocked out, but not even a fucking scratch on him. only thing i can think of is the mummy bitch somehow kept him alive.

That 1000 years of alimony theory seems more plausible than ever.

Seems like a prequel movie for Enchantress from Suicide Squad with how that mummy was designed.

"This time, you want to fuck with the mummy."

Normalfag reee

ironic niggerposting has never been funny

Ayo watch u be sayin nigga?

I'm saying my friend, if you're walking your dog down your cul-de-sac and you notice your new neighbor throwing garbage on the sidwalk instead of in the trash bin, you don't start throwing your garbage on the sidewalk too… you correct his behavior before your block turns into a ghetto.

You would've been more persuasive if you had used shitting in the street as an example instead of garbage.
Or less persuasive.
but you're right, coonspeak isn't funny, even though I still enjoy HOL UP

wtf is wrong with his face, stroke?

one job you had

I didn't make it, and now I won't correct it.

Reincarnation after divorce is a bitch.

Anck-Su-Namun is still the best mumfu.

She's good looking but she left Imhotep for eternal damnation. Plus all he wanted to do in the entire first movie was to resurrect her. The scene of her betrayal foreshadowed Afton divorcing Brendan

No. That's not how it works. Where is the sand ?

Imhotep had millenia-long oneitis for a cheating slut

ouch

Oh cool. A new Mission Impossible movie.

Please, Egyptian relics are supposed to be in British museums, not in some sandnigger land.

Modern settings are shit for a mummy movie. It's irrelevant where the relics should or should not be.
Without the dessert aesthetic you get another movie about running around the streets of London, of which there are hundreds already. Oh and explosions too. How fresh.

They have to go back

Thats why you shoot a man before throwing him out of plane

botox overdose

Small creatures tend to survive long fall.

Back to Sweden or Germany?

I swear to you, at the beginning of the trailer when Cruise is shown from the side he looks like CIA.

The 1999 Mummy was a good adventure film set in a fun historical backdrop and had likable characters (including peak-hotness Rachel Weisz). It was everything you could have wanted in an adventure movie. This new one looks like one of the headache-inducing, shit-heap action movies that the studios have been pumping out for years now.

Curse of The Mummy.

Watch him be the reincarnation of Imhotep. It's the original film with reversed genders.

Young Patricia Velasquez was a qt.

Pity she had to go full carpet muncher as she got older.

JUST

This doesn't look like a fun movie to be honest, family.

You mean Curse of the Ali-mummy

HUUUAGH HUUUAGH

HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH

HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH
THE EGYPTIAN

This needs to be mixed with Dr. Pavel's screaming from the original plane scene.

Is Tom Cruise dying?

if brendan doesn't at least get a cameo i'm gonna be furious

This isn't a reboot of the mummy. It's a separate film with no relation at all to fraser's Mummy.

the 'mummy'

Why didn't you say that to begin with.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
y qe pasa

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Introduce your full hand in your throat, always work

OH MAI GAWD
SMILE
THAT'S HILARIOUS! HHAHAH, THAT'S GREAT!

There's actually a pic of two black chicks wearing condom bikinis.

Looks pretty good, famalam. I especially like that the princess mummy (heh) isn't a nignog. Also like the incredibly high budget b-film schlock feel it seems to have going for it.
I sort of want to go see this in a cinema. If Brendan has a cameo I'm sold.

It's a shame this is just spam, I'd like to see this pic.

It is part of Universal Monsters' Cinematic Universe

His manlet is showing.

I honestly feel bad for liking Untold. Luke Evans gives a nice performance and turks get btfo and all it does is spawn another cinematic universe.

What the heck is untold?

I can't tell you.

You retarded fuck wit, it's been common knowledge since the fucking movie was announced, pay attention.

I hadn't even heard about this movie before.

I lost after 3 minutes. I can't tolerate his shouting anymore than that.

He sounded like Goku From DBZ though. They shout a lot on that anime.

Is this from super hero academy?

What was the meaning of this?

This thread is really old

Is the 7 day auto bumplock thing gone now? Fantastic in that case.

Oooh, that hurts.

LEAVE HIM ALONE

The scorpion king is the best mummy movie in the quadrilogy

why does the mummy have control over birds? wouldn't a cloud of locusts make more sense? Also, cue generic "bing" tone at the beginning of the trailer that cuts into more and more wubwub until the climax of the trailer when you cue the distorted bass wub. Another bland cashgrab in the current year? I'm not surprised.
How long is this film and how much screen time will the naked grey bad guy lady have? Is this some kind of experimental film where the director plays with creative camera angles to have a naked character but not show nudity?
verdict: garbaggio

The official IMAX trailer left a ton of the audio work out. It's hilarious.

#justice4brendan

I had to check, and holly shit you're right. What were they thinking?

Why would that make sense? The plagues of Egypt were the trickery of the kike god.

Seems intentionally bad.

That's an edit and fake.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

and why would soldiers be securing a mummy?
Why would they also pull a fragile coffin out using a helicopter

I think it's sort of a cool effect.
Not one I'd use for a Mummy movie, but still.