Incredible world building shaping up to be a space opera by next season

Are we finally gonna get a good space show that isn't DS9 or TNG

Would you fuck this jew?

too many fatties

There's that word again. Don't you know we don't have these labels anymore?

sorry. what should i call you lardasses?

How about by their names???

This preview picture was posted on their website.

i dont watch shows full of fatties so i dont know their names. what are they?

stop shilling your video faggot, you dont have to repost it every single time the lesbian tranny show is mentioned

Is this anime?

its trying to emulate (ie rip-off) anime because it's what the creators of it grew up watching, and thus it's shit.

lol you called me e;r last time when i posted the autistic comment from his vid.

The characters are too autistic for it to ever be anything better.

holy kek lad

what autistic comment nigga

The only character with any autism on the show is peridot.

Stevens much more autistic, or at least retarded.

"Anime" is what the Japanese call "Animation," and "Steven Universe" IS an animated series, so yes, I think that it technically could be considered anime, even if diehard anime fans would disagree.

CORNELIUS MC ASSFART

You are obsessed.

Why are all the men retarded man babies and all the women magical super heros? Also why is there so much queer shit in this kids cartoon. Is the shows creator a filthy jew by any chance?

kek
just remember though. ignore and filter.

The fact that two things are called by the same name does not make them the same thing. When we talk about "anime" we talk about a certain kind of animation, we aren't just using the word as shorthand for "animation."

You are one of the aforementioned diehard anime fans, aren't you? I knew you would disagree, but that is only your opinion.

Different in style perhaps, but Anime and Cartoons are in fact the same thing.

I suspect that you are the filthy jew.

i have to agree with the tripfag. its the same tbqh fam

He might be a filthy tripfag but he isn't wrong about this. Anime = Cartoons.

That is exactly what a Jew would say to blend in. I'm on to you Chaim.

shalom brothers, is this the correct adress of the the bar mitzvah?

This program showed it's true colors after revealing the fusion process. And even before it did than it paled in comparison to adventure time back in its heyday.

I'm pretty sure Rebecah Sugar is a cultural Marxist and Jew by the looks of that big schnozz and kinky hair.

They are fundamentally and radically two different things.

They are not.

They are. I already explained in the other thread why they are. Why are you pushing this argument in two separate threads anyway?

how does something that ugly exi-
oh

wew
e
w

Trumpcucks BTFO

Get this gay propaganda shit outta here

There's actually a board for cartoons. This board is for live action TV and movies.

that's gotta be a dude.

This board allows animation.

You mean the BO is derelict in his duty.

He has explicitly stated that they are allowed here. This is not 4chan, boards don't have to work the same way they do there.

Instead of being nazis the homeworld gems incorporates a caste system?

tbh he had every right to be pissed greg took over his home and gave it to freaks.

This show is pure propaganda aimed at kids, for that I wish death upon the creators.

how could you wish anything bad on this cutie?

Are you not that guy then?

See:

so smexi

Goes on Holla Forums.
4chan's Holla Forums.

Not to be transphobic but rocks aren't gay

4chan Holla Forums has always allowed discussion of cartoons.

I have fantasies about her being raped by a big black man

Star Trek isn't exactly a high bar to aim for, being pretty much the US's equivalent to trash like Doctor Who.
There haven't been any good sci-fi shows on TV in the last decade that weren't anime, like Ghost In The Shell or Planetes.
Even prolfeed like Knights Of Sidonia is probably being what you'll get on TV for the foreseeable future.