How can WB and DC even compete?

How can WB and DC even compete?

Wow I le love le groot xD

It's getting awfully reddit in here.

this post is awfully reddit

>>>/sudo/

Another competently made Marvel movie with a competent story, competent acting and competent music.

No niggers and no stronk womyn in charge? Sign me up!!

I wanna be cucked by Rocket.

I'm genuinely interested in seeing this. Deal with it, nerds.

There's no capes

They're metaphorical.

Capeshit is more than a costume. The cancer runs much deeper than the surface.

Seems like a movie both you and your gf can agree on, that you'll both totally forget an hour after you leave the cinema.

It's been a while since I posted these, and every time you get so butthurt your only counter is to declare them "autism" but the thing is, what could possibly be more autistic than replying to every single thread ever made on an obscure taiwanese macaroni sculpture discussion blog to declare everything in the genre is shit and sage impotently?

All I heard was "I M GUR".

Holy shit, it looks like a bad video game trailer where they only show the cinematics.

i wrote a firefox extension to integrate facebook sharing, reddit, pinterest and google+ into Holla Forums over a year ago but nobody uses it

whats it called?

infinity plus

Can confirm, did readit :^)

this summers over though…
does that mean it won't get released? :D

LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD LELELEELELELELELE XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD

Meme off bro, you and me

Je suis le Groot

Fuck had to pause there for a little before continuing, couldn't take it.

This means one of two things
Either they've realized their main weakness and are doing something different this time around
Or they've realized it, couldn't figure out how to fix it and so thought it would be a better marketing move to just leave those parts out of the trailers

Did you just have a stroke?

and the race mixing, jews are switching up to WMBF since people caught onto their BMWF antics.

kek

red pilled.

The antenna are two close together

From all I've read, they're kind of burying the lede with these trailers.

-Nova is in it, played by Sylvester Stallone. Reports say this version of the costume looks similar to his version of Judge Dredd.
-Starlord's dad in this version is Ego the Living Planet who took human form to explore other planets. He's played by Kurt Russell. It's strange because Ego is pretty much always a villain in the comics, but the couple scenes that were shown of him show him as being an ally to the team.
-Wonder Man also at the very least makes a background cameo played by Nathan Fillion. In the comics, one version of the Guardians gets Wonder Man on the team, and set photos have shown a series of movie posters for Wonder Man's secret identity (he becomes a Hollywood actor for a while.) This could be a major plot, or just a bonus for fans tossed into the background, either way it does confirm them going to Earth.
-Mantis (the psychic alien) was also revealed through these leaks, so her being confirmed suggests the other stuff is accurate as well.
-They may directly interact with Thanos in this one.
-Trailers fans were shown at a convention contain a plot about Yondu, Rocket and Groot escaping from a prison ship together, Yondu will evidently join the crew as an official member.
-That leaves two elements not yet confirmed to return from the last film, Cosmo (talking psychic astronaut dog, made a short cameo licking The Collector's face, speaks with a Russian accent.) and Adam Warlock (who's cocoon we were confirmed to have seen in the last film.)

Gamora *is* a nigger stronk woman in this version. God I find Zoe Saldana repulsive.

Is that CIA

i haven't watched the first one, but this trailer makes me want to watch this one
maybe i'll watch the first
at least it's free

Director said on Twitter they won't.

It's genius.

How in the fuck
I mean I know marvel is practically a titan at this point, but that much starpower for what will probably be one-off roles seems a bit overkill
Shit, I almost don't even care about the writing anymore, even if it's a fucking catastrophe it'll be fun to watch the wreckage burn

tom kenny was in china il? noice

Why is Avengers considered to be the gold standard in this franchise?

Because it basically acted as the finale for a story being slowly built up by several different superhero movies and it didn't feel like a convoluted mess.

It pretty much showed how you could make a mega franchise and have it work. Which things like DC with its Superman vs Batman movie attempted to replicate.

No, but you do

I knew they were going to bring back Isaac Shraeder in BCS but I didn't think they would use that many pounds of make up on him so he could seem younger.

I'm one of the big time dc fanboys here and I even kinda liked the first guardians movie.

Still boring though.

LASAGNA LASAGNA
LASAGN ASAGNA
LASAG SAGNA
LASA AGNA
LAS GNA
LA NA
L A
LA NA
LAS GNA
LASA AGNA
LASAG SAGNA
LASAGN ASAGNA
LASAGNA LASAGNA

Did you like BvS and Suicide Squad?

Oh god:
Seriously, I like the guy but can't they give him more stuff to do? Why is he always playing himself?

How did you do that?