Black Mirror

Bunch of disgusting SJW propaganda.
What a piece of shit, this series has gone completely down the drain, how do people watch this shit?

reddit meets the twilight zone

Bunch of fucking degenerates

This show was shit from the beginning. You seriously thought it would be good, OP?

You're right, i guess this was the first real eye opener for me.

What's a tv?

talmudvision

moar like BLACKED Mirror

You're only just realising this? Half the episodes have interracial relationships or faggots getting cucked.
The show is still entertaining enough, even though it relies a bit too much on shock value. The satire can be a bit too on the nose too.

Well it's UK based, right?
Makes sense.

i want a gf like the redhead in OP pic so bad…

You will never have a gf, or any friends, and will pretty much die alone.

It was tolerable up until that episode and had a couple of genuinely creepy as hell situations. Then it suddenly goes "ENOUGH TECHNOHORROR LETS JUST SHOW TWO LESBIANS BEING SUPER FUCKING HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER WITH SOME PSEUDO-80S BULLSHIT THROWN IN"

Theatrical Visionale

I was about to start this. Is it really that bad? For reference, I have a tolerance for such SJW crap; I don't mind American Horror Story.

It can pretty good if you ignore the obvious ==DIVERSITY== bullshit. Playtest (Starts out like a generic horror and then subverts it multiple times) and the christmas episode were both fucking horrifying, the rating episode started pretty strong but then kinda pussyfooted around towards the end after the initial shock of the situation has long since set in. San Junipero is fucking garbage so definitely skip that one. The rest were alright. The first episode is fucking hilarious when you realize it was made years before the David Cameron shit happened

Playtest was shit.
Because it was supposed to end when he finds his mother, and then it would've cut to black, instead they addded that EXTRA TWEEST OMG at the very end that was decided, and i'm not even kidding, 10 minutes before they started shooting.
The episode was carefully planned and then they felt the need to add that extra "layer" in the end that did nothing but ruin the overall structure with one last unneded shamalayanesque plot twist.

Everyone dies alone.

I liked the TWEEST. It really fed into the whole idea that the perceptions of a heaven and hell are really just your brain going into a spastic release of chemicals before you die, which is pretty horrifying to me. Also I have a pretty distant relationship with my mother so it hit me hard on a personal level

i really liked 15 million merits

not everyone