ALEC BTFO

ALEC BTFO
SNL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/fam/res/49184.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saturday Night Live is still airing? I thought that shit ended back in the 90s.

Wow donald sure loves his safe spaces.

Nice meme. Where were all those jokes about the magical black man btw?

I don't watch SNL but from the vids of alec he does a decent trump impersonation.

Literally why?

Denel Flumpf

A reactionary president for a reactionary population.

ftfy

Man this presidency is going to be fucking gold. I can't wait until he tries to sue current year man or attempts to send dronestrikes on a jewtuber because someone was mean to him.

Go hug a tree, hippie.

go back to leftypol you fucking commie

You are trying to hard user

He played them to get free press and now he's shutting it down

This is you user

Even Baldwin's own brother says that his impersonation is off. You'd think that an accomplished actor and New York native like Alec Baldwin would be able to successfully impersonate another New York native like Donald Trump

Good bait, got some bites m8.

Alec's impersonation is inherently flawed because it is a parody of the left's strawman of Trump instead of the man himself.

Which one? Was it the crazy one?

You still don't get it, he used the media as a business in order to get elected, so that he could end the media as a business.

this tbqh
it's an akward feeling
doing it could easily backfire but it's still so tempting

Even if it's not done, the left is already pushing for a bill to blacklist certain media outlets at a federal level and thereby officializing their lies and propaganda and compulsory truths. See H.R.6393. They're going to start enforcing thought policing and punish wrongthink under the pretense of countering nonexistent russian propaganda.

I fucking despise leftists. All preachy about their virtuous character, but every single action they do is vicious.

Look at this guy, embracing our post-truth society.

I like Trump, and praise Kek for the hilarity that shall ensue over the next several years, but damn, I wish he wasn't this sensitive. He's going to be made fun of almost non-stop from here on out.

well they're gonna do it wheter he responds or not, but i think if he's gonna respond, he needs to take an aggresive aproach. if he's gonna go after then he has to go good. like when he made stewart so butthurt about his real name that he quit.

Eaxactly, the Leibowitz thing was him ravaging jon's asshole, but the snl tweets are the opposite. Also, hasn't Trump tweeted about snl a few times, now? I think the kikes there are feeding off of them.

Yup. But he's also the one who actually knows Donald so his opinion is warranted in this case.

This will be good, POTUS crying like a bitch

but by SNL, though I don't know why Trump pays attention to SNL of all places, I think it might be a personal thing. He never pays attention to British Limey or anyone in Comedy Central. Why does Trump care about SNL, but not the rest of the comedians on tv?

He needs to do more like this. Though with him being president now he might not be able to straight up insult people. Though Obama got away with acting like petulant child and a "sassy" teeanger plenty of times.

Probably because SNL is a New York institution and Donald Trump is quintessentially New York. He doesn't care about the current year Limey or Comedy Central because they're not New York.

That was part of their "pied piper" strategy that was leaked in the emails, they wanted Trump to win the nomination so they were giving him media support because they thought he was unelectable in the primaries, it ended up backfiring so now they just run anti Trump material.

in the general I meant.

BO never ever rulecuck

Keep hearing about how shit Alec Baldwin's impression is so I finally watched that SNL skit.
Trump's not lying. It's cringey as shit. Sounded like that one friend who don't realize they suck and whip out their awful Peter Griffin at every party.

Holla Forums is just right wing tumblr, both triggered just as easily

Yeah, they're totally the same.

Anybody have a webm of the skit?

They should have gotten Frank Caliendo to impersonate him instead, that motherfucker is spot on with his impersonations and is funny as shit to boot.

yikes

SNL has been completely unwatchable since at least 2007, so all he's doing is telling the truth.

Show me one time in the past 8 years where they've mocked Obama and I'll eat my fucking hat.

Daily reminder that /freech/Holla Forums/inth/ is behind the pathetic D&C efforts here: freech.net/fam/res/49184.html

I haven't watched snl since the 90's.

Did you mean freech.net/fam/res/49184.html ?

I can't think of an obama skit except the one where obama turned into the hulk to defeat the evil meanie republicans because leftists are children who are incapable of framing any complex discussion outside of pop culture

there are many trump impersonations, and that ain't one of 'em…

Regardless, it was a fucking terrible impression

what bantz?
you mean these bantz

I don't like Agenda comedy.

kys leftypol

Why did no libshit "comedians" mock Obomba during his reign? He was an absolute warmonger who ripped apart a country to kill one irrelevant guy who was involved in an attack on the US ten years ago (at the time).

Both of them are similar in ways, yes, but to say they're the same is extreme ignorance on what their beliefs are.

Not sure if joking…

Like srsly, Mad did what Shit Night Live won't

They honor him and Belushi on their 45th anniversary, despise being complete shitlords.

You answered your own question.

Here's a life lesson for ya kid: Libs are not antiwar; it's only when a Republican commits some act of war that they start whining. Look at so many of these "celebrities" wish we could nuke Russia right now.

They don't even whine that much. They could easily impeached Bush for Iraq but they didn't, because they love war really.

Non-celebrity coastal elite here: I think nuking the flyover states would be a better, more fuel efficient, idea.

You and the rest of Hollywood dying in your inevitable earthquake does everyone more favors. You produce nothing of value and are worthless.

t. Oklahoma
(Oklahoma later died in an irony-induced fracking earthquake)

always that fucking year

Trump used to work at NBC, that his supposed work "friends" stabbed him in the back and continue to do so probably does piss him off.

Yeah, sounds like a typical coastal "elite".

Why are the coastals so fucking stupid?

another trump tantrum?

Because they think they're the center of the goddamned universe.
They take everything they have for granted without the slightest bit of awareness, let alone introspection.
And if they suddenly had to supply their own food and water thei precious ant-farm cities would implode and burn to ashes as the pitifully few survivors killed and ate each other.
City dwellers are worthless when it comes to anything practical that doesn't involve being a parasite.

Shh, you'll upset the Californians and New Yorkers

Cool made up statistics, friend.

I know Texas poaches industrial jobs from California and manages to depress wages while doing it, so…

You all have a warped sense of what you're good for.

They're also made up of nu-males and mutts who live in a giant safe-bubble.

Is that what its called when liberals throw a tantrum about Trump?

Holla Forums has never been as desperate

"We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money."

He wants the president to be able to call in nuclear strikes from a hot air balloon I guess.

Oh that's fucking rich, fucking rich indeed. Can we get Cal-exit kickstarted already? I want to hang some of you faggots.

it wont be that bad nigger, and it wouldve happened anyways under "them", only far worse and more insidious, at least now normies will be paying attention

t. butthurt boeing investor

It is so fucking glorious that this man is potus Even the onion couldnt have dreamt this up

Trumpet logic.