One small step for xhe

I LITERALLY CAN'T

This is not funny. People choosing their own pronouns has no affect on your life, and while I am a Libertarian who respects the opinions of peoples whom disagree, I find the rampant mockery of the issues of gender-confused individuals to be rather tasteless.

WE

Take a "less is more" approach. You're too ham-fisted.

Hold on one fucking second
ZIMBABWE??
Oh lordy

low earth orbit is still well within the atmosphere of earth. to consider satellite repairmen as astronauts is a disservice to actual rocket jockeys. space is quite a bit higher than you've been led to believe and accept; as our goals ought to be

It is. The atmosphere extends to about 440 miles above the surface of the earth. This is the altitude at which earthbound particles are sparse enough to exert no drag on an orbiting body. The ISS is about half that altitude. It requires corrective orbital trajectory burns to avoid falling into the surface due to drag caused by the atmosphere.

Thank you for using a trip, it makes it much easier to filter you.

What are some good space conspiracy movies? The only ones I know about are Capricorn One and Apollo 18.

Transformers 3

Isn't the real person only partly black?

I know right. Soviets first ones into space. Never made it to the moon. USA has all these problems before and after but there's a window where they make it. I think they faked it as posturing in the Cold War. Certainly not beneath the CIA, whose entire mandate was to overthrow democracies and install dictators for 70 years.

well there are two problems with the theory that the moon landings were faked. firstly, the american astronauts left behind retroreflectors that are still working. you can shine a laser at the moon and recieve the exact same wavelength back at you. direct evidence

secondly, the americans verified the lunokhod rover landing and failure by triangulation. what makes you think the soviets would not have shouted it from the rooftops if the americans did fake the moon landings? there would be no way to fake a signal coming from the surface of the moon, even if the landing itself were filmed on a movie set and broadcast to tv viewers in secret. the soviets would have had a field day with their radio telescopes if the signal weren't triangulated where they said it was coming from

How does it feel to be a braindead mongrel who swallows anything the american government tells you?

Like 1/8th.

you dont make any sense. literally everyone with access to a large enough laser can verify the direct evidence of the moon landing, and hundreds have, from all countries and all kinds of political povs. so youre saying i shouldnt believe any scientist anywhere

(((scientists)))

(((scientists)))? so i guess you're posting your asinine nonsense from - what, an abacus?

(((abacuses)))

How do you use a laser to verify the moon landing?

You don't. Even conceptually speaking frequency separation would occur long, long before the supposed 237,000 mile distance. It's just another 100% non-verifiable story they give mildly retarded people.

You will never do anything wonderful or meaningful for your family let alone your people. You will realize it slowly but surely the older you grow that your attempts to discredit other peoples history is merely your own attempt at trying to be relevant. You are a child scrawling on the wall of history for attention and the funniest part is, someone will just clean your shit off the wall and you will be forgotten and no one will care about you. But the people who landed on the moon? They'll be remembered for as long as a single man lives. I'd pity you but you don't deserve even that. Have your reply, you shame us all.

It's sad that people just don't put effort in their shitposts anymore