I HURT MY SELF TODAY

Sam unfunny Hyde literally on suicide watch. LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Eric_Andre_Show_episodes#Season_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Were the ratings that bad?

stay mad, blockhead

no, its that he publicly shit on a member of the tribe, so they have to shut it down.

Shut up sam

Sup Drumpfkin

It's hard to tell if he's being honest with what he's saying about the cancellation; about him not caring about the show or if he's just using that as a shield

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

F

make me, little bitch boy

PRESIDENT

RIP

i like dis pic fuk anime tho

Jews can't take criticism even for shekels.

I checked all his social media shit and he hasn't said this at all.
OP is a fag.

The ratings were pretty good for being an original show in that timeslot, actually. Even the least viewed episode still got over 750k viewers.
It did better than Eric Andre's first season.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Eric_Andre_Show_episodes#Season_1

Joseph Bernstein :^) from Buzzfeed wanted his head after Sam made fun of him in an interview (there's a video on youtube, not on his channel because Bernstein DMCA'd it). Then, you have Tim Heidecker and his clique at Adult Swim who wanted him gone for political reasons (they think he's alt-right).

I know all that shit, mate. I meant he hasn't said the show was canned.

sorry, I misread your post.

watch latest episode of HydeWars, he said it was cancelled near the end of it.

He did in a reply to another user, you have to look at his tweets+replies to see it

also mentioned in the latest hydewars

Stop shilling yourself, Sam.

shill, me?

Him and Charls alluded to it in the newest Hyde Wars episode. Really sucks but I'm sure they'll be fine, they got other projects cooking.

I told you fags you shouldn't have sucked corporate AS cock and instead shitted on television as a medium while promoting an online platform the entire time. MDE seriously thought that they would find a home on the talmudvision?

he's not funny tbh

Really? I love their stuff.

Maybe if it was 50 years in the future and the current generation of over-40s were dead.

Compare the numbers of people watching World Peace on TV vs. even the most popular MDE youtube video.

Compare the rate of TV subscription in 20-30s year olds living alone to that of 50+. Anyone with half a brain cell uses an HDMI cord hooked up to a laptop than a cablebox. Those without that half a brain cell use netflix. TV is going to be kill in 50 years, and so will you Charles.

Exactly, numbskull, it's not 50 years in the future yet.

My point is there shouldn't have been any notion that MDE was going to stay on AS for more than 1 seasons, so the reason why the show got cancelled would be one that was created by MDE for maximum coverage and controversy rather than whatever the reason is now

Tom Green is funnier.

I think that's what they tried to do, but AS had them tone down some of their "edgier" material.

Tom Green's alright, but he's not in the same league as MDE.

The only funny thing here are the fast motion sequence and the farts.

I fucking hate all these quirky randum humor shows they got these days on adult swim.

Do you mean was? He lost whatever he had when he was given his talk show, bombing hard and then even harder with his podcast. Sell-out fag. Sam lost his show but's still going strong. Fucking Drew Carey is funnier than Tom Green.

In movie format I mean. I don't care about his troll shows, but his movie is just a blast through and through. Sam's skit aren't even a contender.

Seriously nigga?

I thought the Tap water bit was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

There was like one good bit per episode and the rest was filler. But the good bit was usually pretty damned good. Sucks you lost your shot Sam. Still you had to know this was going to happen. With Jews you Lose.

I just love Tom's and Rip Torn's fascinating acting. The movie wouldn't be half as entertaining without them. That scene where Torn slapped his ass in front of Freddy while his flabbergasted wife dropped her cup and an 80's hip hop was playing in the background, almost made me puke out of laughter.

Good riddance. As I understand, Sam Hyde is a member of the "Alt-Right" white supremacist movement. And while I am a Libertarian, and support their right to free speech, I am glad the free market chose to remove this filth from the airwaves.

don't you have some heroin to sell to school kids?

I agree my fellow lolberg

shut up you racist faggot

Fuck all of you, "Freddy Got Fingered" is pure kino.

Wow. He's already started Hydewars that fast?
I gotta catch up.

And we'll just have to see about WP. Remember all the times he said he lied about having a show? AS will be missing a real opportunity if they can it.

that shilling doesn't work here, back to cuckchan

GENTLEMON!

If he was really funny he wouldn't have had every single clip of his show getting trolled deleted. That was by far his funniest project but his ego couldn't handle it.

Good. I thought world peace was great but his online content dried up when he was doing that. Hopefully well see more of that type of material. Ideas man was better than any of the world peace episodes.

Ideas Man is basically proto-World Peace.
It could have been a pilot.
LET'S MAKE SURE WE GET THIS BOMB IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE LIKE A SCHOOL OR A POLICE STATION

And yet Ideas Man is like 50x better than any of the World Peace stuff.

I'm not btw. I just agree with him.

Not really.

It's important to note that WP is heavily censored, and according to Sam they had several episodes worth of cut skits.

sometimes he's serious

Not even in jest

That was fucking dangerous letting 135 pounds slide off the bar while on his shoulders. Even if it's less than a second he could have caused nerve damage for that little laugh.

I didn't think World Peace was as good as his typical youtube work, he has to pander to adult swim audience which is basically half normalfag half pot smoker. wasn't my tempo

Thanks, Mark. How's the PhD going?

Sup sudocuck

Pay attention folks this is the paranoid delusional mind of the average Drumpftard, pure unfiltered insanity. It's horrific that these insane rednecks are awarded a vote, they only deserve one thing. can you guess what? A bullet.

Q: How many Drumpftoddlers it take to destroy a board?
A: Just one.

Starting to get angry that people are calling you out I see.
One whole year of your life wasted.

mad as fuck redditrump cuck

They were stupid to pay you per post.

…They are paying you, right?

D-DRUMPF! HAH! H-HAHA! D-DRUMPF! U MAD Holla Forums??? DRUMPF! H-HAH!

Take note folks! Here's another perfect example of the Drumpftard mindset!!!

In his mind the only people who could possibly oppose a genocidal bigot must be being paid to do it! Absolutely disgusting!!!look on the streets Drumpfling, the people are rising up against your "G-d emporer" in record numbers!

The end is near Drumpflet, best make the most of the time that you still have.

It's funny watching the loser sperg hard as fuck and try to imply anybody else is mad.

Well look at that! I guess the old saying is true "a broken clock is right twice a day."

You're damn right I'm MAD! Thanks to a bunch of hillbilly fuckwits we have Hitler 2.0 as our president if you aren't mad then you're a real piece of shit and a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.

Q: What do you get if you cross Hitler with Drumpf?
A: Donald Drumpf with a silly moustache.

How cucked are the hillbots when even Hillary has given up on them?

it's funny watching so many newcuck redditors from nu/pol/ imitating some old shitposter in a vain post-modern parody attempt.

>>>Holla Forums

Not only that, when anons disagree with faggot he reveals himself as the drumpfsperg.

Do drumpfytweens actually think that everyone opposed to trump must love clinton? No one likes clinton, not even the faggots in Holla Forums. Get a new meme. Trump is bad for everyone except the rich elites.

sorry my toxic, problematic language triggered your fee-fees, but this isnt your safe space, redditpol

what comedy do you like?

You lost

jfmsu

Well memed.

I keep reading this post and I still can't decipher what the fuck you're trying to say.
This is the imageboard equivalent of frothing at the mouth because of extreme rage.

no one cares about politics here. screaming at each other about it is boring as fuck

That's funny considering how often threads derail into politics around here.

Bernstein desperately hiding for his life.

20 bucks says its the same 5 or so niggers who just can't quit each other.

Who is Bernstein? Is he really just some shithead buzzfeed "journalist"? What is his history with Sam?
Forgive me for not knowing all of this, I don't really follow Hyde much tbh.

Some of it is probably my fault. I only visit Holla Forums for a couple of hours a week at most, and I always make it a point to fuck with the sperg whenever I see him.

Kike wrote some shit about World Peace Sam decides to call him. Jew tries to jew an interview and Sam trolls the fuck out of him. Jew gets assblasted dat a doity goyim didn't submit to a chosen one and humiliated when Sam uploaded the video to Youtube. DMCAs the video threatens to sue kikes out and contacts AS about da ebil nadzi bastid that works for them, threatens to press charges. The whole spiel. Sensitive little kikel offended someone didn't treat a buzzfeed clickshit "writer" with proper respect.

Fuck the jews.

You think Sam Hyde is a self hating Jew?

So he's basically just some low level kvetching tribe faggot.
It's amazing how even the lowest of these cunts can cause some damage purely through nepotism.

The kike is a literal who. The only people that probably read his articles are Holla Forums looking for an excuse to hate jews. He's one of those kinds of writers. The one who has a headline for a two hundred word "report" that reads

Pathetic

That video was so good.

Sam Dindu Nuffin, jews did it all Shills mad because Sammy didn't compromise vision for shekels.

That was pretty good.

no, it wasnt. you no standard piece of shit

It's okay Rabbi Goldstein, Hyde isn't gonna hunt you down for stopping his show. Ben Garrison might.

Whether he's legit funny or not IRL, Freddy Got Fingered is definitely funny.

I ain't afraid of some tranny fucker crypto jew.

You best be afraid of Ben "the one man Klan" Garrison.

I'll bring the VILE NO guy to kick his ass.

That man is frailer than the dinosaur bones he digs up. Good luck with that.

World Peace has the same initials as White Power. Really makes you think.

THE BLACKLIST CONTINUES

Did Ben write this book before or after he got attacked by Trannies on live TV?

before

yes and he's also a mason

This show was tame as fuck, honestly. Why was it cancelled? [as] have aired way more edgy things, remember that one time they made a city think there was a bomb threat and ended up getting sued over it?

The most based comedian

Thanks, now the fact that their show got cancelled hurts even more.

I bet this line hits self-righteous leftists like a flying autist.

what was the video about?

so by saying "i hope this guy dies in a fucking car crash accident" does he mean kimmel or the unfunny guy in a cowboy hat?

He means everybody.

This is too real, it hurts.

Is that why you made a politically charged sketch television show, Sammy?

yes, it was, faggot

What's politically charged about this?

The overreaching arm of the government has made everything "political", even being apolitical.

Has it always been this way?

The cups represent liberalism.

Of course it has, user. We were always at war with Eurasia.

Remember when you said he wouldn't win? Because we do, and you were wrong as fuck then too!

I think it has hidden anti littering message

What was censored here? Was it 'mutt dyke'?

looks like it

That hat is something special.

ye

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!