Why were the Cylons such a Major threat besides the fact they killed most humans off?

Why were the Cylons such a Major threat besides the fact they killed most humans off?

Remember when Replicators were this big unknown threat before they were revealed to be toys made by an autistic robot?

Ya.

I thought that was cool though. It means that the entire galaxy/universe is at constant peril because at any time someone else could accidentally do the same thing. Fairly simple artificial cell technology, non-carbon centered genetic material, and a simple instruction of reproduction and you have something that can strip entire galaxies clean in a short amount of time.

Isn't that enough?
The real question is why did Starbuck fuck Gaius Baltar?

But Starbuck was a dude. Gay as fuck.

Gaius Baltar was pretty sexy tbh

I haven't seen that show, but I assume it's because they killed most humans off.

Because Gaius is an antagonist-variant Mary Sue faggot who dodges karma like Neo dodges bullets. Fuck him.

No. Saul was sexy.

SAUL WAS A CYLON
STARBUCK WAS A CYLON
BOOMER WAS A CYLON
EVERYBODY'S A CYLON

is still totally GAY.

It was a cool shot though with the old BSG theme

Wasn't it later in Atlantis said that the Ancinets created them in the first place to cambat the wraith?
I remember there being a whole planet of humanoid replicants.

Battlestar Galactica is for autistic manchildren. It digests me that a board as patrician as Holla Forums would watch, let alone discus such uninspired plebian garbage.

(pic)

Yeah it was such a shitty idea that even one of the cast decided to leave the show.

Go back to reddit you protuberant newfaggot

No, those were completely unrelated to the Ida and Milky Way Replicators

What did he mean by this?