Which do you prefer, Family Guy or American Dad?

Which do you prefer, Family Guy or American Dad?

This show is gross. That's all I wanted to say

What is this shit?

LAVATE
LOS
MANOS

The Cleveland Show

Family guy is 100% shit. Watched the first 3 seasons, the show is fucking terrible.

American Dad was decent for the first 2 or 3 seasons, but went to shit shortly thereafter. I made it up to the first few episodes of season 6 before I threw my hands up and said fuck it, this show hasn't been funny for like 3 seasons now.

But really, neither show is worth watching. The animation is lazy, the humor is pretty distasteful, and you'll get annoyed quickly by Seth McFarlane's voice acting which makes up 85% of both shows. I could go on and write a few paragraphs about how these shows further the Marxist agenda and support all forms of degeneracy, but I'm not in the mood to have a bunch of shitheads screeching at me to go back to Holla Forums.

King of the hill was cancelled for that shit…

Plus it's totally sexist and mysogynistic, Seth McFarlance is a racist Trump supporter who is quite literally Hitler II.

I was taking the piss, and besides, at least KotH ended after many seasons with its dignity intact

Cleveland show is still manages to be worse than family guy or american dad

What do you have against pee-pee money?

Well yeah, it just existed for the sake of existing

American dad is garbage except for that one episode where jeff is in space. Family is decent white noise.

family guy was good pre-cancellation

american dad was actually decent in its first few seasons, and then it just kept existing and lost its power, but it still draws more viewers than the cleveland show (which was shit through and through) so they keep it for some reason.

newer futurama was better than both tbh, and that was still sub-par.

Fox cancelled the show and tbs picked up american dad

dont we have a fucking anime board for this garbage

no thank you

Why does every MacFarlane show have some kind of episode revolving around killing cats or being an ass to them and dogs? Why does Seth hate cats and dogs so much? What's his problem? Is he just really beta and curls up around animals so that they take it as a sign of submission or something?

Jesus, what a cuck.

AMERICAN FATHER IS INFINITECHANLY SUPERIOTOR TO FAMILY MATTERS

Lucky was unnecessary, maybe, but he didn't take anything away from the show. In fact, I don't remember any lucky episodes being bad. The one where he sued Dale was good.

Jews hate animals and get erections from shock/disgusting humor, so they love animal abuse.

If they'd made a spinoff with Joe instead of Cleveland it would've been infinitely more popular.

I hope Seth MacFarlane dies of a peptic ulcer.

Why a peptic ulcer in particular?

Because it would be extremely painful.

The Simpsons.