Amy Schumer in talks to play Barbie

I wish I was making this up

thr.cm/uuJnUK

Other urls found in this thread:

thr.cm/uuJnUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even surprised, tbh, fam. I bet Ken gets cucked by a big black buck as well.

Clickbait much?
She's not playing the OG Barbie, the pig's playing a misfit ugly in the land of Barbies.

It's still gonna be a propaganda piece, tho.

I hate this bitch and all I've seen her on are Bud Lite and Old Navy commercials.

This jewish cunt again.

>thr.cm/uuJnUK

She'd be more appropriate as Barbie's accessory of the fat ugly best friend.

That's who she's playing, actually.

The only "Barbie" this disgusting, obese kike is qualified to play is (((Streisand))).

Why do they want to market fat ladies as barbies? They like the barbie shit since it's aesthetically pleasing to girls

we must do everything we can to make this a reality

Barbie movies were actually pretty dank tbh.
Again jews try to worm their way into beautiful whiteland.

Barbie will be a fat lesbian feminist dyke and Ken will be a total cuck whose only job is to prep Barbie's black bull Tyrone (played by Idris Alibaba)

She should play Bebe instead.

On the brightside, there's going to be plenty of dank oc to come from it for me to kek at.

And my schadenfreude when Schumer ethers her career and this turd flops big time is going to be superlative.

THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE SINGLE FUNNIEST THING SCHUMER HAS EVER SAID OR DONE IN HER FUCKING LIFE, HOLY SHIT user, MUH VAGINA WIMMIN ARE FINALLY INTO COMEDY
I want to see more tears afterwards

I am greatly looking forward to this. Amy Schumer is one of my favourite contemporary comedians, and I love how Hollywood choosing a woman who is not "traditionally beautiful" to play Barbie.

So you're playing the redditor game.

Why does hollywood have to cater everything to the fat losers? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING SMART, PRETTY, AND SUCCESSFUL HOLLYWOOD??????? WHY CAN'T BARBIE JUST BE FUCKING BARBIE, THE PERFECT GIRL WITH THE PERFECT LIFE??????

I like to think that this is all a result of a rewritten script relating to another child's doll franchise.

I think they're just triggered because they aren't pretty or successful.

I don't get it, why does Sony hate money this much?

Kinda.

Just watched (((The Talk))) sucking the dick of the idea of the Barbie movie, and it was the greatest laugh that I have ever had in a while. Why are they ok this?! Who is going to go watch this?

3 feminists.

Why do they keep stabbing themselves in their collective ass?

I propose a solution.
pressure cooker bombs.

this thread, kek

I guess she is a comedian after all.