The Grand Tour

Last thread is gone, so making a new one.

Just finished watching episode 3, really thought it was good. Reminded me more of their older stuff. Also, no American.

Other urls found in this thread:

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5328201/The.Grand.Tour.S01E03.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv].html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ending to the actual tour felt very abrupt and we never got to see a lot of the Dawn compared to the DB11 or the Hellcat.

But this episode was easily the funniest.

As an american and a motorsport fan, I think that nothing will top the first episode when it comes to the show being about cars more than random faggotry. I hope I am wrong.

I also haven't seen the 3rd ep yet, DLing now tbh.

Last ep was easily the best one so far

I think you'll be more pleased with this one, I admit the 2nd ep was jarring.

It was abrupt, I hope they find themselves a bit more. Top gear took years before they found the perfect formula, tho.

Is it better then the other Grand Tour?

Oh god, the one from the 90's?

I was. Just finished the 3rd ep. No stupid off-topic skits, car-centric, great bantz. I guess I was wrong.

What did he mean by this?

I heard the same thing

Hammond proving that he is the best of the trio and is an honorary american.

He hates all the yanks though so that's insulting to him

prove it kike

smh tbh

BBC please leave

Nah man I'm being serious. Back when they were on top gear it was all about the bantz.

Now that amazon is throwing all this money their way they're more focused on the toys and toomfoolery they can do than taking the piss outta each other or talking shit about someone/something.

I would agree with episode 2 although episode 3 seemed back on track with the bantz I hope later episodes aren't like 2

Their banter is clearly there, I don't know what show you're watching.

The American needs to be gassed. The Brits failed us by not winning the revolutionary war and exterminating his ancestors.

Anyone got a magnet for ep 3?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98867abc91699dc64f5a57848ac092a0973eb523&dn=The.Grand.Tour.S01E03.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Or alternatively
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5328201/The.Grand.Tour.S01E03.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv].html

Thanks a lot bro

I have only seen the first episode insofar, but I feel it is a adequate successor to "Top Gear."

Best parts of the episode is their "tactical" movement throughout the military practice skit. Watching the orangutan lose his pants, and the way he was holding his handgun over his head was hilarious.