Can anyone recommend me some relaxing anikino...

Can anyone recommend me some relaxing anikino. Shit is just so fucking dark and ugly lately that I want to watch something mellow and happy to distract myself.

I liked Three Godfathers and Millenium Actress.

Silence of the Lambs is a really relaxing movie. It's about an FBI agent learning to come to terms with her childhood trauma through a falsely accused psychiatrist in a prison ward. Their unlikely relationship changes the hearts and minds of the FBI and the people from her past. comfy/10

Son I am trying to get away from this shit.

Seen both of them and too much tension and emotional turmoil. I just one something with no weird undertones or conflict.

Is she a still MK Ultra but not a jwlywood sex slave or is she former MK Ultra but still julywd sex slave

She is still mind broken, but she is no longer a child sex slave.

Aikino?

Watch Nichijou or Lucky Star. It's colorful light-hearted comedy.

Kiki's Delivery Service
Whisper of the Heart
The Cat Returns

TV anime has a lot more to choose from.

Any slice of life anime really.

lad moeshit has aggravating voices, obnoxious soundtracks, weird editing and scenes in which the characters just don't shut the fuck up, it's the opposite of relaxing. The animation is stiff and the characters stay still and barely move save for some scenes (to save money of course), but the dialogue is all over the place. Fucking japs are autists at writing.

But this stuff is nice, it's just relaxing stuff with no "BUY THE MERCH GOYIM LOOK AT THESE ZANNY GIRLS DON'T YOU WANNA SPENT 20,000 YENS ON THEM?" message to it. That said Nichijou is not like that, but the rest of Moeshit really gives you a headache, most of the "Character doesn't shut up but stays still most of the pisode" anime types produce headaches actually. I can't stand Dragon Ball Super because of that, or JoJo. I don't want a freakin' speech every time a character slighty moves.

WE WUZ ANIMUS N SHIT
STEAL YO WAIFU JAP BOY

"Moeshit" is a uselessly vague concept that has been used to mean any number of things, including drama and harem shows. What you are describing here is so specific that it's either based on a single show or it's something you've just imagined. Probably both.

Different characters have different voices.

The music in daily life comedy shows like K-On is mostly nothing particularly noticeable.

You mean there's scenes where characters talk? And you think this is a terrible thing that's specific to "moeshit"? Have you ever watched any movies or television?

"Moeshit" shows have some of the best animation and production values around. People think they don't because they hate "moeshit" shows, project their hatred of them onto the creators and assume that they hate them as well and therefore don't put any effort into them. If people actually WATCHED any of these shows it might be a different story.

Le epic autism meme.

There is no advertising in "moeshit" shows. People buy merchandise of characters if they like the characters.

Fucking christ, people just never watch anything, they just live in the fantasy worlds of their own making where they imagine what things are like and then complain about them.

CHINESE

CARTOONS

FOR MY FEEFEES

And?

Whoa.

BO doesn't want to get bullied by pedos

Moeshit sucks, autist.

Don't know what else to tell you then. The only one I can remember at the moment without cute girls in it is Mushishi.

What the hell. Does Holla Forums know about this?
>>>Holla Forums8415527

Define moeshit and explain why it sucks.

Is the BO personal friends with the pedophile jim watkins or something?