NOT MUH MUMMY

NOT MUH MUMMY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suicide's Squad Enchantress got her own movie at last.

Where is the adventure? where is the fun? Where is the likeable characters?
This is fucking garbage, Tom Cruse? why am i seeing a spastic midget play a role that rightfully belongs to Brendan Fraser and absolutely none of this looks Egyptian, it looks like "Generic theme #3545; spooky occult placeholder"

The music that was used in this is also shit.

The only good thing to come out of that movie was the shortlived "WE SUM FINNA SUW-ASIDE SQAAAAD?" meme.

JUST

you do realize this isn't meant to be a remake of the Brendan Fraser Mummy, but more of a capeshit version of the old Universal Monsters mummy yeah? They're doing a stupid universe thing with Dracula, Frankenstein, Mummy, and Wolfman or some retarded shit. This is just the first one (assuming it doesn't flop)

Speaking of Universal Mummies, I just watched the 1932 and the Hammer version of 1959. Certified kinomatique.

yeah, those old Universal Monsters films were pretty good.

I think they want to remake The Invisible Man and Creature from the Black Lagoon too for this retarded universe shit as well, but i don't remember.

strike that, decided to look that up and that's the plan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)

They sure are late with this shared universe thing. Surely Marvel's decade long turd saga has given everyone distaste for waiting multiple movies until the story lines have any proper pay-off? Using the same good actors for multiple different stories seems a much better approach, but I doubt anyone is allowed to pull that off these days.

well, on one note i'd much rather see a Universal Monsters team up shit than capeshit stuff, but yeah I don't see it going well.

That casting

Crowe as Jekyll/Hyde might be interesting though

They're setting all the classics in the present?

What about Dracula?

No idea. According to that planned film list it's going to be more about Van Helsing than Dracula? But there's two films that aren't announced so fuck if I know.

Hi Brendan/ChamCham.

The Mummy? More like The Slutty.

Wasn't that Vlad the Impaler movie supposed be Dracula prequel? It ended with cliffhanger for a modern day shitshow.

Sounds shit.

More like The Mommy.

Dracula Untold? Looks like they're ignoring it completely, as well as that Wolf Man remake they already did 5 or so years ago with Anthony Hopkins.

Shame, I liked that one. Making Mehmet II the hero smiting shaytanic infidel vampires with the light of Allah was cool.

I haven't seen it. Maybe I will.

AYY LMAO

I wish that was a permanent tatoo.

would you stick your peepee in the pepe?

rude

I bet her insides smell nice.

How much do you want to bet it'll just be Idris Elba with a snorkel?

Best Mummy coming through.

You and I must have seen different movies, because it hardly tried portraying Mehmet into a hero.

Although the final fight with him trying to overhelm Dracula by filling his tent with silver treasure was badass as fuck.

They need to make an entire movie about this.
Start to finish, he never stops running and things never stop exploding just behind him.

Pretty terrifying thought tbh

HAHAHA FAT LADY SINGS

Honestly, if you were in charge if casting, who would you cast? An out of shape, washed up has been like Fraser or a dashing, well aged man who can still do his own stunts in Tom Cruise. Sorry Fraser fanboys, the choice wasn't difficult.

DELETE THIS

JFMSU

Afton please go.

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE

Don't forget that Brendan is 6 1/2 years younger, but still had to get hair plugs. One has to wonder if Scientology really is the one true religion.

J U S T
U
S
T

Tom Thumbe's been not looking much healthier than Brendan lately.

Which one looks better?

Today is Brendan's and Afton's birthday. Imagine him waking up to see this.

Let's get #NoBrendanNoMummy trending again. It's Brendo's birthday, with this teaser released, it is the perfect opportunity to unfuck his shit.

Come on Holla Forums help out, we have to do it! Meme magic won't work unless you let it guide yourself and act. Brendan needs you, it's time to remind hollyjew that's he's not forgotten and time to let the public know that he's still around.

JUST
DO IT

no, that's retarded. no one will care cause even normalfags would know it's not a reboot of Brendan Fraser mummy, but the old Universal Monsters films.

They still care. Brendan changed the whole game with his performance as Rick O'Connel.

Sarah Smith you fucking bat, you really need to kick a man while he's lying down?

shit tbh

they're going to remake Creature from the Black Lagoon though if the Mummy doesn't flop. It's going to all be in the same universe now. do you nigs really not read the threads you post in?

for what purpose

Fraser isn't a manlet, and if we gave him a chance to get back into shape he could probably look pretty alright and I much prefer his acting style than Tom's.

THE CURSE OF THE THOUSAND YEAR ALIMONY

FUCK

They both look equally JUST right now

Why can't they just get Brendan to play the role instead?

Tom cruise has one of the best filmography under his belt in the world. Manlet haters be damned.