What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Smirkfu bestfu
Maisiefag BTFO

she's BLACKED anyway so who gives a shit about her dumb slut opinion

Instead of realizing the retarded premise of feminist ideology she doubles down on it and now apply it to men too.

lmao all these furious jews

Oy vey that's anti semitism, i can have you back-traced by the internet police you stupid goy. I'll sue you.

Well whaddaya know.

I am the anti-jew. By getting men to use the constructed framework of feminism and saying they are "objectified" she's just propagating kikery. There is no such thing as "objectification", nor any other of their made up subversive concepts.

Are you saying Hollywood celebs aren't treated like objects?

Only by the jews to get their roles, then they are used as living onaholes. Otherwise no.

So objectification does exist.

No, unless you mean in a fetish sense.

Ok bud.

Read up on what the feminist definition of objectification means. And getting treated like crap doesn't really mean you're being treated like an object, it's just an expression not something you should take literally.

No thanks.
You literally said people were objectified and then said people weren't objectified.

Lierally worse than the Holocaust. I can't even. Oy vey, indeed.

I said they were treated like onaholes but if you're too autistic to understand that's hyperbole then I don't know what to tell you, it's not "objectification". Feminists take it literally too.

So jews don't actually treat casting couch people as onaholes?

He wrote the magic word

Not literally because that wouldn't make any sense. Just what are you trying to prove, feminist? Learn to understand figures of speech.

What did he mean by this?

Because you are lazy, dumb, angry and want to force your opinions on others, that makes me a faggot?

Correct. So the statement that "men are as objectified as women" is completely true. As in, they're both not objectified at all.

Someone is breaking programming. I fully expect her to have a "breakdown" and need to visit a detox clinic or an asylum soon.

does thing i disagree with

Oh no, she doesn't fit into my binary worldview! Am I supposed to love her or hate her?

LEAVE THIS PLACE
REDDIT IS YOUR TYPE OF SITE

black and white then?

Who caught this hybrid on camera?

Fuck off kike