Why is Tim so based?

Why is Tim so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMmJof9hqzd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tim is a cuck of the highest caliber.

triggered

(((Eric))) is on the same level of cuckery.

instagram.com/p/BMmJof9hqzd/

Didn't Tim get really butthurt over World Peace for no real reason?

(((heidecker)))
somebody tweet him a burning pissrael flag

triggered

He probably thinks he's still doing some kind of performance art, but it just seems like he's butt blasted recently. It's really bizarre too, he comes from Allentown, Pennsylvania, he should have a good idea why Trump won. He was a fucking nobody who got lucky and went viral. He should be more humble than that, but lately he's acting like a super prickish champagne sipping liberal. I don't know fuck him. Someone should make fun of him for his hypocrisy, like taking advantage of mentally ill black people to make money.

Why can't I hug strangers that look like me? Don't people who look like me need hugs too?

(((Tim and Eric))) are the sole reason for [as] becoming the cancer it is today with no cartoons and just live action LOL SO RANDUM bullshit.

get lost, leftylump

Most people get this out of their system in their teens.

Tim and Eric was shit tbh fam.

don't be harsh on them, user
they lost and there's nothing they can do about it
that's the only way they can vent their frustration
i feel a little bit bad for them

Tim and Eric was complete and utter shit
Tom goes to the Mayor was alright though

I really don't understand the Left's obsession with this flag thing.
It was proven Hillary was the one who initially pushed through the law that fines people $100,000 and jail time for burning the flag. It was her and the Democrats. Why are these people acting like this is some flighty Trump Nazi plan?

I wonder what would happen if we burned the LGBT, pan-African, Mexican, and other special flags of theirs.

What if I burned the American flag with them?

You'd have to burn the nazi flag as well if you want to balance it out enough to not get in legal trouble.

Instead of the Nazi flag, what about the Confederate battle flag and the Union Jack?

Burn rainbow flags.

That should do the trick too.

That settles it, then.
Let's burn all the flags, boys.

people are stupid, just make all the flag out of metal then nobody can burn them

he accidentally made an honest song one time

Ignore sodomite orders

For someone who tried to annoying people for years by acting in unexpected ways, he sure is getting ass blasted over criticism.

I hope he does burn them and get's arrested.
Hopefully he'll get anally raped in prison but that would imply he doesn't already take it up the ass.

The assdevastation is real.

there was a reason. he's buttblasted that they do his show but funny

What a faggot

The funny thing was that it was a law that Hillary Clinton already implemented.

But doesn't this mean he's no different from Hillary? :^)

He's not even remotely funny.

Because they don't know that. They only, and I mean completely only, are capable of getting information from the MSM, and the MSM has been saying it's an evil Trump nazi plan. You have to do a small amount of fact checking (And I do mean small, googling it will get you info on the first page of results) to find out that it was Clinton that did it. But the news won't tell you that and they aren't capable of believing something unless the news tells it to them.

Do these people really not realize that Trump was baiting them hard? With a single tweet he made dozens of these faggots run out burning more flags on the street and act proud of it online, and this accomplishes nothing but make more moderates and centrists get repulsed by progressives' Anti-western antics and reveal the hypocrisy of the left, seeing as that tweet mirrored Hillary's own views and and attempted actions on the issue.

It means he knows Hillary's views better than her supporters, and knows that by bringing them up and pretending to agree with them, libtards will fall over themselves to unwittingly display their double-standards and ignorance for all the world.

No, they don't.
He's pulling reverse psychology 101 on these morons.

He's so brave to express these kinds of views in Trump's America where he could literally be shot for being a black man. Everybody knows Trump's America is the most dangerous place to be if you're a non-white non-male.

Is it a mid-life crisis? He must be in his forties by now, and realise what a joke his life is.

He's right. It's so much easier to use a computer/laptop if you can mouse over anything in a single movement.

Lou and Tony are the bass-t.

You've gotta be fucking joking. If the left gets any more sensitive they're going to start getting triggered by the way people breath.

Post a link to the tweet so we know he really posted this and you aren't just starting shit.

Normally, I'd guess he has a resentment for the blue-collar-family kids who may have bullied him or simply been more popular in school. Hence the dislike of coal miners. When you come from a poor, yet mostly white town, and maybe you're not quite as poor as most, it's easy to become a liberal and think your above the white trash.

The only thing is, Tim was homecoming king his senior year! Him and Eric were both chads before college. So I don't see where this angst is coming from. More than likely, he's trying to suck as much dick as possible to keep moving up the hollywood ladder.

Not to mention the new business the flag companies will get.

More like Tim Tryhardecker

More like Tim Bullprepper, amirite?

What did he mean by this?

Sometimes a cuck is just a cuck.

Is there anything more un-American than Trumpcucks? They hate the bill of rights, they worship rich people and celebrities…degenerate savaged, addicted to social media and posturing.

this is almost as bad as when jews found out about ((())) and did it to themselves out of protest, totally accomplishing everything Holla Forums and the rest of them wanted.

this is about as smart as admitting you're a huge dumb faggot to your bullies. they're just going to fucking laugh harder, it's not some brave thing.

I've been reading his twitter semi-regularly due to his constant meltdowns and endless appetite for humiliation. His comments are cringey and he's ruined his reputation for good.

That post, though, was one of the few that made me legit laugh.

nailed it!

How does it feel sucking codemonkey's cock and have him completely ignore your pleas for power?

Yep.

Is he joking? Is he pretending like Peter Coffin?

I actually decided to just google "I am a cuck" and the first thing that came out was him… I genuinely did not see this coming. Awkward.

He even made a song about it

Remember when he said it was okay for us to call him a cuck, a big cuck?

jesus christ

How did he learn those words? Did he get trolled in Twitter or did he actually come to 4chan?

They're absolutely contrarian to everything Trump does and says. It really is as simple as that. They make it so easy for him because he says something and they go out if their way to do the opposite and accuse whatever he said of being yet another indication of racism, sexism, bigotry, etc. He could post on twitter about how much he thinks cuckolds are pathetic snd they will have the jew who wrote the article Moot quoted saying that cuckoldry is the intellectual man's fetish on CNN within a day.