Better animation than Sony official upcoming Cisbusters cartoon

Better animation than Sony official upcoming Cisbusters cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Extreme-Ghostbusters/Episode-005-The-True-Face-of-a-Monster?id=17194
mega.nz/#!wQtBDLoB!KZCr-Bw3UXzT9qNmiWAUiHE-RW_IL3xRWqRVkwMXpLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Extreme Ghostbusters was my shit. Loved the monster designs.Didn't mind the multicultural aspect either tbqh. Shit was entertaining as fuck and legit scary.

Carlton voiced the black dude

Carlton WAS the black dude

Great fucking series. I loved it

What is this, 2007? I seriously dislike basically all that guy's work. It's the same shit drawn differently every time.

Anyway, Sony's a fucking mess right now. Their only successful branch is the PlayStation one, and even that's been having trouble with the PS4 Pro

Good shit.

So she wants the ghost to fuck her with his tail?

Nice film grain effect though.

Required watching

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Extreme-Ghostbusters/Episode-005-The-True-Face-of-a-Monster?id=17194

neonazis BTFO

How do we know?

How did they get buscemi to guest star VA?

Is there something to learn there? What was it that made it different? Was there something about it that made it more natural than how they'd do that sort of thing today?

They made jokes at the expense of the cripple and scenes factored in his dead legs.

It's just that you were younger and didn't care about this shit as much as the milennial idealogues that infest the internet today.

If this exact cartoon would be pitched today just imagine what a complete meltdown /poltv/ would have.

I think the only one in recent memory that made everyone cringe was gen zed

Steven universe too I guess.

they're still trying to cover up their losses?

The difference was they actually TRIED.

As far back as the Burger King Kid's Club everyone made fun of diversity bullshit. Captain Planet had the same problem.

I wanted to hate Extreme Ghostbusters. I hated that extreme was in the name, I hated that the chick was flat, I hated that the casts designs in general were kind of ugly, but everything else about the show was so good that I found myself enjoying it in spite of myself.

you weren't supposed to give a shit about the diversity angle, because it wasn't the important part.

That's still the problem with the diversity bullshit. What is a very common reaction to it even amongst normalfags. People were so sick of that brand of diversity quota that it seemed more like a joke. The character designs at face value were a huge turnoff.

If it wasn't important then why have it in the first place? That's the riddle when it comes to diversity casting and quota shit. If race/sex isn't important then why make it compulsory? Either it is or it isn't important but acting like it's not important but treating it like it is makes people call bullshit.

well, i think it worked for xgb's case since the show was a spinoff anyway, and was only related to the movies for the fact that it had ray and slimer. it distanced itself enough so that you could walk away and not lose anything, but that also gave them enough freedom to do whatever they wanted. there was also no heavy-handed social progressive horse shit getting rammed down your throat in xgb.

what i'm saying is, they did it smart by starting out with a more diverse crew, as opposed to doing something stupid like starting off with the original crew and killing a few people or just adding in non-white males to counter the ratio.

i mean, it isn't like the tmnt show with the 5th grrrl ninja, or the 4th karate kid movie with hilary swank. those would be examples of early pandering.

They acted like realistic people except Roland, niggers wouldn't be that civilized. These days, a team as ~diverse~ as this would have every episode be a 'very special episode' where someone acts outlandishly racist/sexist/etc. and everyone cries about it.

fuck, if anything i was more pissed they added in a woman than a non-white guy. ain't no way that bitch is lugging around that equipment as efficient as the rest of the crew without working twice as hard to maintain a steady physique.

that's something to complain about, lads.

He was voiced by Carlton, so he gets a pass.

Carlton was the shit.

Actually she had a small proton pack handgun while the guys lugged around the bigger packs. She just carried around the capture device.

oh, that makes sense. thanks for clarifying that, user, haven't seen the show since it was brand new.

Is extreme ghostbsuters considered kino?

No, it's a tv show

tv shows can be kino

nuh uh

That's the dumbest Holla Forums-tier argument ever. You might as well turn it around and ask "why do you care about having white men in the show, if identifying with your race/sex doesn't matter?", which is in fact exactly what lefties do in response to such easy pickings. Freedom to do what you want, if it's having niggers, chinks or whiteys.

PS4 pro seems like it might do okay. I normally play PC, so I have no use for it, but the improvments like the better resolution, and internet download speeds seem like a good reason for upgrade. Seriously if I did use my ps4 for more than blu-rays, and weeb shit I could see myself getting the pro.

mega.nz/#!wQtBDLoB!KZCr-Bw3UXzT9qNmiWAUiHE-RW_IL3xRWqRVkwMXpLI
It's out.

Noice.

The final video was actually pretty good.

Thanks, welp 1 week is up.