Shows only you remember

Shows only you remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-VhW4sZkPRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks like something from the late 90's to the early 2000's.

Hollow Men
Dinner and a Movie

It is. It's a fox kids show.

Makes sense.

pc when

You should see her outfit in Japanese

Voyagers!

DIck and Dom in da bungalow

No one cared who i was until i put on the mask.

I don't know why this has an official youtube channel in 2016

Due South. Nobody ever talks about Due South. It was a good show.

I don't even remember it. But it was late nineties/early two thousands. It was like mad max vs demons or maybe radiation monsters (memory is fuzzy) and raiders. A convoy of survivors in armored up trucks trying to get to some safe haven. Only scenes I remember are of a woman who was possessed or sick or something that no one wanted to kill so they left her in a tent on a cot with one fueled vehicle as a mercy in case she got better. The other scene is the convoy rolling out in the same episode through a dusty desert with a mans face looking dour super imposed on the background, regretting leaving the woman behind.
Shit was super low budget, but young me though the trucks looked cool. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Game Over. a show about video games that aired when I was five or six.

for the longest time I had a vague memory of a creepy puppet on TV talking about games, but only last year did I manage to find the show and confirm I hadn't imagined it

Can't even find a picture. It was some very shitty, low budget cartoon that had a tall cat and a short white mouse who only said Jiggy. It had some awful "challenges" for the little viewers, and a music band consisting of a mosquito singer and other bugs playing the instruments. Because it was so low budget, they always played the same animation and the music was too damn mellow to fit.

Does anyone know which cartoon I'm talking about?

Keen Eddie

Cleopatra 2525. One of the finest sci-fi shows to ever follow Hercules and Xena.

HORATIO THE HORAT SI BIG-EYED

speaking of forgettable crappy 3d shows

Anime Unleashed on G4.

Armitage is still waifu!

Anyone remember Ace Lightning?

no

this begs for a retro futurism treatment

I remember this because I fapped to Six

I do, but only because I had the game

same here

2009-2010 I wish Caprica had done better, I really liked it.

this show was fucking amazing but the poor little dwarf got depressed and stopped filming. he killed himself shortly after

I doubt it holds well today. It also included a mutt/dindu back then.

canacuck nostalgia dump

Test-ees
BattleBots
Crank Yankees
Thunderbirds
Sister-sister
Bear In The Big Blue House
Wishbone
Zooboomafoo

dump over. liek if ur a 90s kid

Hollow Man?

I must have seen that piece of shit like 10 times on a black box with free paper view.

If you're thinking of the Kevin Bacon movie, that's not what I was talking about.
There was a show on Comedy Central called The Hollow Men. It sucked.

Breaking the rules. I know I'm not the only one that remembers this, but I think it qualifies because I'm sure most have forgotten it.

I am that is.

I knew from the thumbnail that was The Ripping Friends.

Anyone remember Mega Babies?

youtu.be/-VhW4sZkPRQ

Can't embed in Ouroboros.

I remember, friend.

yeah John K. is unmistakable

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMEMBERING THE EPISODE WHERE THE OLD LADIES PRECHEW MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT EVERY FUCKING TIME. THAT CUNT THROWING THE TENNIS BALL OUT OF THE TREE HOUSE AND THE DOG GOING AFTER IT PISSED ME OFF. THAT FUCKING PIZZA CUTTER EPISODE WAS GAY. THAT EPISODE WHERE THE FAGGOT KEPT RESELLING SHIT AFTER HE FOUND THAT OTTOMAN WAS COOL BUT ALSO GAY.

I remember seeing ads for this.

I remember this, and I remember thinking it was really gay, and going to sleep when I saw it. I think it aired after Cyber Six on Teletoon in Canuckistan.

>>>Holla Forums

Alien 9

I'm sorry, Holla Forums, I win. The biggest tragedy is that it was cancelled after the first season. Fuck the producers.

Undergrads. the If you haven't seen it, watch it for hilarious first year hijinks. 12 episodes, and you won't regret it.

Is this a continuation of the Magic School Bus?

No, it was some dude that won a cartoon design contest with MTV I think. He did the character design and the voice acting, and the majority of the writing iirc. Show was cancelled after the first season. Too bad, because the entire thing had such great premise. I think it was before it's time. I think it would appeal to everyone in their first year.

I think that when this came on, it was a sign that I was up too late, and went to sleep.

A lot of Comedy Central shows sadly

Way ahead of its time, and total shit too.