Will Smith is older than Uncle Phil was in Fresh Prince

had me going for a second

I bet the guy who played Carlton is older than 45 now. Maybe even Jazzy Jeff too

holy shit you're right

No it was 20 years ago.

It's 30 retard.

it was 20 years ago, genius

My sister was born in 1996 and she isn't 30 so it's not 30 yrs old.

Why didn't Will learn from Uncle Phil?

Sad that there hasn't been a single black role model for others to aspire to since uncle phil.

When are they going to do a realistic and gritty fresh prince remake? The original was propaganda designed to make gangster rappers seem like will smith's character. So why not do a gritty suspense thriller about Uncle Phil defending his home and his reputation from the likes of a real wannabe gangster rapper who brought his drugs and crime to the new neighborhood?

How about a remake of Gran Torino but get some old black guy like Danny Glover or whomever and have him defend his home from gangs of niggers

Uncle Phil, tossing out broke ass niggers since 1990.

how new are you

it was merely 26, you retard

are you stupid? it was just 10 years ago

wow, is this site really so clueless about basic math?
SMH

Uncle Phil was shining example of everything African-American men should strive to be.

Obese?

Yes, that way they die sooner.

My question is, can you make me a sandwich?

Would unironically watch and enjoy this.

That's the point of the series, as well as casting WIll Smith. Will Smith's character was meant to represent the gangster rappers that the media was shoving down everyone's throats by scrubbing away any connotation to gangster rappers being dumb savage niggers that start trouble in the neighborhood. James Avery and Will Smith are mulattos and therefore have a higher degree of white mixture. Generally the whole cast were. It's still the typical casting parameter.

The casting and the characters fit this perfectly. Especially having Carlton as the foil to the Fresh Prince. 10/10 propaganda.

Source?

They already took down Cosby. Blacks don't want wholesome father role models. They just want to ape out with BlackLivesMatter.

Negro Aunt Viv was totally better than mulatto Aunt Viv.

Alfonso Ribeiro is 45 years old.

Very nice.

A Louis CK production

10/10, would watch.

nice meme

noice

JUST