Sailor moon now fighting AIDS & HIV

Sailor scouts get BLACKED when?
A strong independent womyn like usagi deserved BBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/25/national/sailor-moon-condoms-combat-syphilis-heroines-fans-flustered-age-issue/#.WD5HH8A77YU
steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Hilary_Florido
imgur.com/gallery/yW7XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

double trips

This is a sign

love life! needs to be blacked too.

Is feminism slowly effecting anime?
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/25/national/sailor-moon-condoms-combat-syphilis-heroines-fans-flustered-age-issue/#.WD5HH8A77YU

That is one ugly fuck. Should have been aborted

You should see him before he loss weight.

Is this ANN, as in Anime News Network, the fucking SJW website ran by a Something Awful goon, because I'm sure as not clicking on that shit if it is and you would be a faggot for posting that.

And Sailor Moon isn't even popular in Japan anymore. That's why Sailor Moon Crystal was a bullshit ONA with zero budget. The only place it's still popular is fucking Tumblr with weeabo feminazis. Japan has moved on entirely, and Precure completely eclipsed it several times over.

Actually I take this back. To be a weeabo you have to like more than one anime. Literally the only anime these cunts have seen in Sailor Moon. Maybe 5 percent of them also watched Utena.

The owner is married to trans Jesu Otaku I think.

I think fandom has been doing that for years. Is there a designated anime character that people would prefer having a condom of them without being outraged? We probably won't get a Hello Kitty "Hello Pussy" onahole made ever.

They're still together?

That's pathetic on both accounts I think. All I remember is the faggot owner being this annoying hotpocket who banned everyone from his forum for wrong thing.

Was he something like vid related?

Definitely. He's also so retarded that he was acting like an SJW before it was popular and was sperging out about moe being misogynistic. ANN is to anime what Kotaku is to video games.

Shieeet

Lol, thats a good one.

Sailor Moon visits San Francisco?

Fucking classic. I actually made a shirt with nigger moon.

ANN's news coverage, from all that I have seen. is neutral and matter-of-fact. Their editorial content and forums are another story.

It still ran for 39 episodes and the first season averaged 3,077 discs per volume. It was initially aired on NicoNico, but it also aired on many TV stations. Of course it's a far cry from how popular it used to be, and I guess the series is done for if Crystal is any indication.

PreCure has the advantage of being an original series, or rather a series of different series. Sailor Moon is based on a manga that ended in 1997.

What has that to do with anything?

Likely has to do with nostalgia. Now that they've gone and whored the heroines up the shitshow is dead and buried. I guarantee you 90% of those sales were from old otakus on a nostalgia trip.

Doesn't stop Gundam and Evangelion from selling like hotcakes (considering the original TV shows ended more than 20 years ago). Sailor Moon used to be right up there with those two in terms of popularity and recognition.

And where is?

Sailor Moon is based on a manga that ended twenty years ago and was already adapted for hundreds of episodes. Crystal was a re-adaptation.

PreCure can just keep making new seasons and coming up with new things indefinitely since it's not based on anything, and isn't even a single cohesive series.

Gundam is original too, and has a similar free-wheeling format as PreCure. Most iterations of Gundam have new characters, a new story and a new setting. The only thing Evangelion has gotten since the original is three movie re-boots.

There's a limit to how long Sailor Moon can go on.

Among the degenerates of tumblr and their faux weeabooism.

You can do the same fucking shit with Sailor Moon.

Gundam is based on a TV show that ended in 1980. Doesn't stop Bandai from Jewish the shit out of the IP with constant spinoffs, most of which are completely unrelated to the events of UC.

I fail to see what's stopping anyone from making a nuSailor-Moon with a new cast if they feel like it.

And a manga, and a shitload of games, and a metric shitton of merchandise of every kind. The kicker is that the episodic material is secondary, most of the profits come from the merchandise based off the IP.

Again, no. Your whole argument is based on the idea that they need to stay within the confines of the manga for whatever reason, that they can't reimagine the story, make a sequel and/or introduce a whole new cast.

Truth is that Sailor Moon did not survive the test of time, and this remake failed to capitalize on the nostalgia, or adapt to the new market realities. The fact they're using the characters to promote STD awareness just shows how completely out of touch feminist cunts are with things.

Sailor Moon is based on a manga that ran from 1991 to 1997. It had a storyline. There's a limit to how much you can do with it, unless you get permission from the manga author to start making new original storylines.

Actually I'm not sure if all of the 90s TV shows were based on the manga's story. If they were original then I guess they could do more original content. In theory.

Gundam consists of many different characters, stories, settings and timelines. It is not like Sailor Moon.

The author would have to approve, the series has always been based on the manga (even if loosely so), Crystal didn't perform well, and Toei already has PreCure.

That's not what we're talking about.

Uh, don't know where you get the "pure" part. Of course, Usagi wasn't a slut per se since she wasn't sleeping around with lots of guys, but she wasn't shy about sharing her bed with her prince, either.

Besides, if Yoshihiro Togashi wasn't such a fucking lazy asshole, he would be winning the family's bread by finishing Hunter x Hunter, and his wife Naoko wouldn't be needing to ressurect Sailor Moon just to make ends meet.

They're still married, right? Or did she dropped his NEET already?

Nerdy blacks are alright.

muh back/wrist

Still need to go back tho.

Where the logic? It would be like selling long skirts for gyarus, or Father's Day cards for black people.

Sailor Moon is a very popular mainstream series. A lot of anime is popular.

Evangelion fucking sucks
And Gundam switches plots, settings, and characters HARD.
There's a reason Char is a nostalgia character. It's because he was forced out of the spotlight and other villains have taken his place.

Weren't two of the scouts in each other's pants?
That leaves Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus. But I'm sure they got sausage'd at some point.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT BEAST?

There's a trend in the fandom of turn the sailor scouts into milfs and older women these days

You're the impure one.

Why do they scream so much in hentai?
It's unattractive

Why are Crystal's character designs so fucking hideous? I just don't get it. Are they doing it on purpose?

Mercury Shadow and the gang are after virgin meat though, don't need to worry about sexual diseases.

Not only old-school look was better, but so is characterization, one of the few examples of animu being better than mango.

Should we storytime it lads?

So you're basically arguing you should use NeoGAF for news. Fuck off, goon sucking cuck.

Another reason why Crystal failed is the mangaka was probably butt hurt about the changes the men making the anime did to make her, imo, badly drawn manga profitable. So she took back the reigns on the remake, and surprise, it was total shit compared to the 90's anime.

It's the only anime popular with Tumblr. It's not popular in Japan anymore, and there are plenty of old series that are still popular. The Japanese fans, for example, care a lot more about Cutie Honey than Sailor Moon.

Further proof that women are incompetent children.

Anime belongs on /a/

I didn't say anything about NeoGAF, and I don't see what it has to do with ANN. Or what Something Awful has to do with this.

Its popularity has waned in Japan if Crystal is any indication, but it is nevertheless a popular series, broadly speaking.

There are tons of women directly or indirectly involved with anime. Even if she did something wrong, it is not a condemnation of women in the anime industry.

A video without a webm from ANN was posted in the thread.

The owner of ANN is a Something Awful goon that that goes to SA to make fun of anime fans for not be as liberal and feminist as him.

Saying it's fine to use ANN is saying it's fine to use any other site controlled by an SJW that hates what it covers for being too problematic. I don't know why weebcucks cant divorce their selves from this shitty site after they have treated you like garbage for decades, but they should. Fuck, ANN even took an anti-GamerGate stance with the owner bragging about being anti-GG before GG was a thing, and here I am on the fucking GamerGate chan with people still using them as a source constantly.

Japan is the market that matters. Further more, the cunts on Tumblr watched Sailor Moon for free. Japan is the market that spends the most money on anime. This is part of the fault of the mangaka and Toei thinking it was a great idea to make it unavailable in the west for 15 years, but whatever. It's basically dead now and this his half hearted revival will soon be over.

Arguing that Sailor Moon is still relevant means you know nothing about anime.

She's an entitled feminist who thought she was wronged somehow despite the fact she won the lottery with her mediocre anime that was very popular thanks to the people that made the anime. She's not even in the animation industry as far as I know. Also Sailor Moon Crystal got a lot of ridiculous delays and stuff despite the animation looking like crap. I know Toei isn't very good anymore overall, but it seems like a troubled production and there's probably reasons for that.

*mediocre manga

As I already said:

I was talking about Japan.

I was not talking about the degree of its current relevance. I said it's a popular mainstream series, which it is. Maybe you are the one who doesn't know anything about anime.

That's nice. Doesn't change what I said though.

They ran news stories before about a manga having loli in it being problematic, and the US release ended up getting canceled due to the bad publicity. Overall, you're a fucking cuck. Go back to cuckchan.

Then you're wrong as hell. It came back as low budget ONA because they couldn't get it a good TV deal. That's pretty bottom of the barrel.

It's not a mainstream popular series in Japan in current year, and Japan matters most.

Yes, we know you're butt hurt about someone saying something mean about women. You can go back to your cuck shed now.

What stories were those?

I don't even have a girlfriend, and what does 4chan have to do with this?

No, I'm not. Sailor Moon is a popular series.

Getting a timeslot for a TV anime is a non-issue, and after a year it started airing on many TV channels.

I was, again, talking about Japan. And yes it is a popular series. The TV anime ran for 200 episodes from 1992 to 1997, there were movies, there was a live action TV series, there have been stage musicals, there have been a shit-ton of video games, merchandise… and then there's the manga itself, and Crystal.

Anime is not just a niche thing in Japan.

You say this like your own "argument" was any better.

We know no such thing because it never happened. I simply said that women are heavily involved in anime and the alleged failure of one woman doesn't mean anything.

What cuck shed?

>>>/a/

These trips make me think of Trinity Seven. I liked the deadpan silver-haired girl the most, but I don't remember her name. Who was YOUR favorite character?

Is Japan unaware of the countless genocides committed by whites?

Are you implying there's anything unjust about genocide?

She isn't white. She is a Lunaryan.

The sleepy loli tiddie monster.

wich sailor wud u fuk

Must have finally got over his massive triggering

Was the crooked teeth fella bullied or something?

Is this the western version of sailor moon?

I'm sure the production team wishes it was.

steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Hilary_Florido
imgur.com/gallery/yW7XE

lol

I'm sure that's Star vs

I don't think you've ever seen a single episode of it

How do I purchase sailor moon condoms?