Tfw no assburgery anime gf

Reminder that Russia has the highest STD rates.

[Citation needed] but with cute girls like that it wouldn't surprise me.

not that guy, but I found this

Don't be fooled by their looks, they behave the same way Western women do, sometimes even worse.

feels bad man

KILL

I've never understood where people get this headcanon from that she doesn't bathe.

All women are bitches and whores without values or empathy but that's a given, at least slav girls are pretty.

I take that you have never visited a country with sizable slav population.

Buy me a ticket?

heresy

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

It's mostly from the chapter where she doesn't shower for a couple of days and she mistakes the disgusted look her brother gives her for attraction.
Also, awkward shutins aren't known for stellar hygiene.

I expected the US to be higher tbh.

lol i gotta rewatch this. forgot how funny it was

I can't wait for waifu bots, then women can finally get BTFO for good.

As long as you aren't wearing something ridiculous, you are fine. Also don't act like a faggot.

wrong board

No, this is Holla Forums. Anime is allowed on Holla Forums.

I am the same user as and I think I am gonna retract my previous position. I used to have a crush on Swedish women, but that was before I heard they were feminist whores and the few ones that weren't were probably dicked by some rapefugees.

Get the fuck out of here nigger

All your waifus are going to be blacked

Josip is white and redpilled.

to be honest it's not as great as it sounds. She's rather distant and doesn't like touching.

Doesn't look distant to me. Maybe she's one of those types that opens up later on.

that's just a webm, bro. i'm talking about my actual gf who has minor Aspergers

although now i think about it, she does look a bit like megumin minus the wizard outfit

Anime airs on TV, so it's fine. :^)