Does watching cuckime make you mentally ill or do you have to be mentally ill to like cuckime?

Does watching cuckime make you mentally ill or do you have to be mentally ill to like cuckime?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tbh it's an accurate description of anime

>>>/a/

t.weeaboo

Weeaboos pretend to be freaks…right?

Mental illness, low intelligence and a lack of education are much more pressing problems among people who are against anime.

Yeah if you've completely forgotten what cuckoldry actually means.

goes on /a/

This guy is a good example. He's here every single day monitoring the board for /a/ (and Holla Forums) threads, continuously making these same posts over and over again, and evidently expecting that the results will eventually differ. Mental illness.

They'd ban you on /a/ for such a thread. So instead shitposting goes on Holla Forums.

This guy is a good example. He's here every single day shitting up the board with /a/ (and Holla Forums) threads, continuously making these same posts over and over again, and evidently expecting that the results will eventually differ. Mental illness.

WEEB BTFO

I don't remember making a single thread of any sort on Holla Forums, and /a/ and Holla Forums threads are totally allowed here anyway. The threads that other people make aren't a verbatim repetition of the same thing over and over again like your posts are.

Is this from a documentary?

A little of both. Mental illness is what makes you initially attracted to the stuff, but watching it makes the illness much more severe than it would have been otherwise. Just like with furries.

Only the weebs who are trying to fit in with the ones who are actual freaks.

Who is that fat faggot nu-male? I bet he browses leftypol.

I don't know, but you certainly have to be mentally ill to be an Holla Forums cuck.

You know what, have another bump for your shit thread OP, this guy is a complete retard and deserves to drown in Holla Forums and /a/ threads.

cuckime is pretty degenerate but so is posting on Holla Forums

dem dubtrips

It must be true because internet memes said so.

What a cucked board

numales trying to make fun of nerds always comes across as self-conscious
they're like that one aspergers pimply kid that would always call everyone names

Memes are grounded in reality…

when someone says "numale" i instantly know they're a numale, its weird.

cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

They aren't. That's exactly the problem.

Hello fellow numale.

Please, where is the source on OP?!?

Trump won so goons go back to bashing anime. Sad!

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/trash/

The faggot has a fucking EARRING HOLY SHIT

Failed board owner of endchan/a/ detected. This will never ever catch on. Never caught on there, never will catch on here.

You could just stop there :^)

wikihow.com/Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo
You should read up on this

What's with this 80's revival again? There was one a couple of years ago then there was a brief 90's revival. How come the 80's came back again?

If you don't already know, you have to go back

I see now especially with the Reagan comparisons.

watching cuckime makes you ==REDPILLED==

fug, was it three equals?
=FUCK YOU=

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

newfag

Why? I know what a weeaboo is.

delete this, it offends me.

Are the rumours about a "Corrupt Mod" on /a/ true?

I've noticed more and more that users are being driven away by threads being deleted for no reason that break no rules. Given that the log is hidden people naturally find that suspicious already. Now though more and more i am seeing people talk about a single moderator during 'american prime time' who appears to be deleting threads that dont agree with his opinion and thats some tumblr horseshit.

Does the BO still come around? whats going on with this crooked mod?

Someone appears to be posting the same crow image with all their posts trying to halt anyone speaking out about it and this seems sketch as fuck.

I hate to see a board i love die a slow death but /a/ really has a bad reputation because of this so why is nothing being done?

There is no board or group of anons more rulecucked than /a/. Nothing will be done because this is how they like it.

cuckime is an Holla Forums meme like cumskin.
Low energy and the only reason anybody knows it exists is because a handful of fags keep posting it.

You can't redtext in the middle of a sentence, newcunt.

I don't think any of the mods there are corrupt, just severely autistic. Normalf/a/gs in general have a problem telling if something is a joke or not(which is part of the reason they're so fun to mess with, they will take the bait every single time), and when you put people like that in positions of "power" you get mods banning people simply because they are unable to tell if a post is serious or a shitpost.