How can somebody so stupid be so smart?

How can somebody so stupid be so smart?

He's a spic

He's manlet and therefore incapable of learning.

ALPHA DUDE SHROOMS LMAO

me on the right, lol

I'm sorry to tell you this, user, but you have down syndrome.

How is he stupid?

Not an argument.

You ruined your gif by including 2 images of Rogan not smiling when there is literally an entire subreddit built around the countless pics of Rogan posing with fans where he smiles the exact. same. way. every. picture like he's some weird stepford wife

Joe Manlet is a paid disinfo agent in the same vein as Alex Jones. He is paid to spit disinformation and make conspiracy theorists look insane.

That he is a forced meme on Holla Forums comes as no surprise.

Bitch you are just jealous at how badass he is at evolving, you need to smoke some good sativa and take an isolation bath, get woke nigga like damn

lul the last one isnt rogan is that fucking bob kelly haw hawhes a better comic than rogan

i thought Holla Forums was doing that job just fine with all the pedowood and pizzagate stupidity.

Id call it dogmatic and obtuse more than insane, of course someone like jonestown is going to hype certain things and not talk about certain other things, hes running a business first and foremost, hes a shyster of sorts, its ur-Americana but he does drink his own koolaid and hes speaks more often the truth than he twists it,

he fucked up on 911, thats my biggest gripe, letting a bunch of fucking loose change crackheads and batshit esoterics on like the beam weapons bitch, while ignoring serious research from serious people that all pointed to israeli and saudi intelligence. He will never really talk about Israel until something in foreign policy changes drastically.

hes fucked up on other things as well, you kiddos mostly werent watching him during "y2k", but all in all I think hes done more good than bad, same kinda goes for rogan

theres this bit on youtube from a kraut that explains in autistic detail why certain people can and cant talk about certain things depending on a variety of factors

What has rogan exactly "debunked" that gets you so antsy?

top kek fam

work on your b8ing

i heard a pedo over there, go catch it.

i said work on it, not double down
one day, bae. we're all gonna make it.

He truly is the epitome of a shell of a man. He is pure projection, created by his own abused prepubescent mind in order to recover from a flaw that no man can recover from: being short.

It's why he tried everything from being funny, to learning to fight, to smoking weed till his mind is numb, and even killing other living beings and then eating their bodies.

He is more or less the same person as Adam Scott, although Adam Scott's deep sense of shame comes from raising children who are not his own.

That's what all men should do you massive faggot.

You're right… if you're fucking starving. But is it okay if its done because you have an inferiority complex?

No you limp-wristed California cuckold faggot, it's what all men should do their entire lives, and even young boys should, every man should have killed at least one animal and then skinned gutted and eaten his own kill by the age of 12.

Chickens and cows are fucking stupid as shit and the only reason they're still around is because they taste nice.
If SHTF you better know how to gut and skin an animal. Otherwise what good are you? Just another faggot ordering a Big Mac.

Unless you know how to hunt animals using spears and shit, I think I'll do just fine with a gun and a sharp knife.

Yeah it's easy. It's just like the movies.

You're an utter moron.

Oh, is it not? Is it hard to point a stick at something and move your finger?

Ok, fine. I agree with you to an extent. Teaching a 12 year old to hunt is important. He can do it once and then move on with life like a normal human being. I'm against a 40 year old balding male who's withdrawing from HGH hunting for sport though.

That's the joke, that's the joke dude!

Yes. It's not CoD.

What's different?

No dubstep.

I don't see how wanting your children to be "normal" in an age of cuckoldry is good.

A real man kill what he eats.
The weak are meat, and the strong sure do eat.

I'd rather starve to death.

Why not spend that fucking time improving the lot of the white race?

What did he mean by this?

I meant that while goys are masturbating over masculinity, jews are studying law, sociology, and finance, and coveting positions of power within those fields.

Keep hunting like a retarded lumberjack from the XVth century goy.

Yeah, we shouldn't hunt, because that somehow stops us from being literate.

Xenoverse century?

Is it not an argument? How are you going to compete against a Donald Trump-tier kike who spends 20 hours a day working, while you pretend to be le hunter in the forest?

No, because it makes no fucking sense.

How does hunting prevent you from succeeding at work?

You're special as fuck dude.

you sicken me

Truedat

I would piston her fuckholes with my hard throbbing cock, if you catch my drift.

Sure please go ahead and do that, film yourself, you can mask yourself if you don't want your face on the internet.

Then please make an update a few days later and tell us how you feel. You fucking city-dweller.

More like Joe Rogaine, am i right?

Well technically the only hard part about getting the meat is not tainting it, and if you waste a lot of it anyway (as someone with no way to preserve it would) that isn't even an issue.

No, I'm afraid that I don't "catch your drift", what do you mean by "piston her fuckholes with your hard throbbing cock?"

Meaning I would turn her out like an old sock

One of my college roommates was just like Rogan and listened to his podcast religiously. He had Rocky posters in his room, always brought his women over to fuck, worked out every day, and definitely skipped leg day at every opportunity. He wasn't quite /fit/ territory, but always seemed trapped within the "alpha" lifestyle.

I definitely don't envy those who hold the pseudo-intellectual meathead philosophy.

Keep patting yourself on the back hick, being able to hunt is not something to be that proud of.

The difference between Joe and Bob is that Kelly is actually funny.

Joe Rogan got paid to watch, in person, two sets of hot female twins drink donkey cum and donkey piss.
You're posting on an imageboard.

Who's the stupid one?

Joe Rogan.

bald fucking manlet

All the podcast episodes go like this

Joes guest talk about what they do for a living.

Then Joe finds a way to divert the convo from regular talk to either aliens, drugs, or conspiracy theories.

The first act like their interested in what this manlet is rambling about but you can tell they realized they made a huge mistake.

Joe ask some guy to look up on google all the shit his rambling about.

That's literally every show

….wow. He had hair.

Joe's alright.

I'm waiting for the day he opens up a gofundme, gets a few million dollars and builds a Waco 2.0 compound in Colorado.