What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

The natural path for SJWs.

What did Louis say to prompt this?

6:45

"I want my eleven year old daughter to be fucked until pregnant by a well endowed nubian buck god. I would not consider this child molestation, as interracial love is beautiful no matter what age."

Quote, Louis CK, on SNL last night.

I'm not really sure what he meant by that, was a really weird thing to just blurt out in the middle of a skit.

That doesn't sound like a joke. That just seems like the usual offer he makes, but this time it was on live television.

pure idpol

yeah it's pretty bizarre.

Why doesn't it say breed with?

that's just how (((those))) people talk.

That was pretty funny, tbqh

Other than complaining about his ex and how much he loves the bbc this is actually what he normally jokes about. He makes a lot of pedophile jokes.

always a warning sign.

jesus christ what an ultra beta

when did opening monologues start being so shitty? i remember they used to sometimes be the best part of the episode.

this was pretty good, he pushed that audience far, you could tell that they were the normal SNL audience because they couldn't handle the banter/shock value.

I read that as Louis CUCK twice. This place is getting to me.

i laughed when he said "this is probably my last show" and that was about it.

this recent one was some good shit nigga

i didn't laugh at that one either, in fact i spent the entire time determining if i was actually looking at dave chappelle or a JUST version of him

what did he mean by this?

This needs to become a meme.

it already is

I started laughing just because they said his name at the beginning. I can't even hear his name without snickering anymore because of all the memes.

yeah and if you'd have actually watched the rest instead of stopping the video when you hear anything that triggers your subhuman Holla Forumsack brain, you'd know that it was a lead in to make fun of liberals rioting and implying blacks are much more experienced at property damage.

lmao no

not even an Uncle Tom-ass motherfucker like Dave "Michael Jackson Had The Right Idea" Chappelle?

I think he just looks like that because he's old now and he hasn't been on tv in like a decade.

all nogs need to hang

I think it means Terry pounds some underage pussy

Same here.
Every time I see a video of him the first word I expect to hear out of his mouth is
BIG

Saved.

Cuckolds need to get the fuck off Holla Forums

Hey this guy is pretty funny. Have I been lied to by the memes?

rulecuck

scum like you are the reason babies cry at night

No, he really is a cuck, but he's not a truly terrible comedian like Amy Schumer.

It's 80/20 split among his materials, some were genuinely good but the meme is true too.

come on, it's (current year). show some enthusiasm.

Jigaboo detected.

In fairness, he did rip on white people a lot. One of the things white people are sick of.

Shock/gross humour doesn't work for me anymore.

No, he's actually a full blown "white" (read hungarian-mexican jew mutt) cuck that praises nigs and hates whites.
He can be funny, but he also preaches his shitty opinions in place of actual jokes quite frequently.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BO, NEVER EVER!

Quads of truth.