/GoT/

/got/ general
QUEEN Edition

Previous

Season 7 First ep-
Episode 1 / Jeremy Podeswa

WWs marching South towards the Wall.

Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd.

Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn't please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it - he doesn't plan to rule the North the way it always has been.

"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maisiestyle/
instagram.com/lovelymaisie/
youtube.com/watch?v=exxRz-iVBlc
apnews.com/13cc82a01fe9436e97e97b92270d4e42
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/804590317387149313
instagram.com/p/BNh7E4jBhkz/
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYCWrcGB9XaO4BnWHKEQR42osFB7HkmQiAsISbZu0Gg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/805576108783661058
instagram.com/mgray95/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry Myranda!

I want to assfuck GRRM with a big cactus until he dies of internal bleeding

Third for Sir Patrick Stewart

So when does this bullshit series start again? I want to see queen fatass bully Jon "Manlet" Snow.

holy shit I wouldn't mind if this did happen to me

pinkeye.jpg

source

your parents' wedding video

I hope that character dies. The show already has enough little princesses who think they know everything.

Man, mom used to be hot.

guess who's going to Mexico?

Maybe the spics can start on their road to redemption and rid the world of this fat sack of shit already.

I can see the headlines already

"FAMOUS AUTHOR'S BLOATED, TACO-FILLED CORPSE FOUND SANS HANDS IN A GUADALAJARA ALLEY"

I guess he's a very good fantasy author after all with an imagination such as this.

yeah. he said the exact same thing about 2016, yet still ended up going to at least ten cons plus all kinds of other crap like this trip to Mexico

Guess who's staying there cos his fat ass can't climb over Trump's Wall?

Any bookfags here? I tried listening to the audiobook version of ASOIAF and I just keep zoning out, feeling the urge to read Tolkien instead. I thought it was supposed to be much better than the show but there's just more filler and banal stuff to pad out the story, season one was honestly much better.

Don't worry, the further you get into the story the more filler there is.

Nice. It's really annoying how bloated even the first book is, if gurm was a better writer and more economic with words he would be working on a second trilogy by now.

Gotta fit in all the rape scenes.

The kicker is that this was supposed to be a trilogy originally. But Martin being the fat pig he is, he fucked it up. There was actually supposed to be a timeskip between books 2 and 3, so the story didn't end up with the silly scenario of a 14 year old Jon Snow leading the Night Watch.

As some anons pointed out, last season was very feministic because females were all in position of power while all powerful men were evil (Ramsay, Euron, the Night's King, the High Sparrow). How does it feel knowing for any men watching this that they are represented by Jon Snow now he is the King in the North?

It just gets worse. ASOIAF is bloated like its writer.

I have the three first ASOIAF books and Silmarillion on my shelf and oh boy it's a wonder how with leaving out unimportant stuff like the details of food with no relevance to world building a writer can fit tons of memorable events and characters in much smaller space. I wish autistic compact story telling was more common in genre shit literature.

or the even sillier scenario of a 12-year-old Arya working as an apprentice in a brothel

Aren't you forgetting someone?

And why even bother linking to a thread that'll be gone in two days?

fuck you, that's why

Yeah, this is exactly how I feel. In GRRM's case I don't think his editor is of much help since he's so popular and they want as many books out of him as possible so he's probably never discouraged from becoming long winded or unfocused. Even with that in mind he is still incredibly sloppy and gets sidetracked way too often.

I still wonder why nobody has made something like "stuff that has happend since DNF was annonced" website. I'd imagine it would really piss off the GRRMdrones like the Censoros crew.

Haha, why is it on top of the catalog still?

Jon is the only male character depicted positively in the story, while all men including the Night's King are evil in order to make the womyn in charge look good.

Please don't

Out of characters still on the show, how about Jorah or Sam, disregarding their cuck statuses? Does the audience perceive Hound negatively? I'd mention fan favorite Tyrion too but it's a shame what they turned him into, so I won't

Feels reassuring

Worth a repost from dead thread I guess
S7 TEASER TRAILER
including battle Maisie

It's pretty much nothing.

What is this meant to imply? Somehow I don't imagine Gurm as the adventurous type who would have hazy recollection of doing hallucinogenic drugs or drinking vast amounts of tequila in 80s Mexico

Sure, if you don't count THIS

A hobgoblin on a horse?

I really need one of these RealDolls.

You have Matt to thank for that, he selects the tweets for her to reply to. I'm not quite sure what the determining factors are, but we'll figure out one day :)

Seems like the defining moment of the season to me

That's a way to go about that, or you could set some goals for yourself and strive for Maisie wife in real life! Beware though, there's some competition with head start :)

See? That's encouraging

Where are the other two?

I wonder if GRRM will be alive by 2023. I mean he is rich and stuff but he's also an old fatass.

It's guaranteed he won't live to finish his shit books.

About the only positive that can come out of ASoIaF is that fantasy will shift focus to medieval politics. Hopefully more authors decide to write books about politically savvy, male protagonists that do the cucking.

Yeah, term "bloated" gets brought up a lot when describing ASOIAF but it's just a perfect fit. Personally, the pacing of original trilogy feels natural to me as it gets much more eventful towards the third novel (ASOS) and while there's padding, it mostly serves its purpose. There's enough television-style writing with cliffhanger chapter endings so some descriptions to balance it out isn't that much of a big deal. And say what you want about current Martin (AFFC and ADWD), but the three originals installments hold up after repeated readings, if you don't expect Tolkien prose.
For entertainment value - because that's what the story is - show simply overtook the source material.

The real issue is that Martin wrote himself into a hole and he seems incapable of digging himself out of it.

Last three books were pretty much a long stream of nothing interesting happening. Dany should have come to Westeros two books ago at the latest, yet as of book VII she's further away from that goal than she was at the start of the story.

But he will live to see the show finished and to see interest in his books die down. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a rotten person.

Hello

Reminder

Maisieparty?

Is that the FRESH MEAT girl?

Oh boy

How can you dislike her?

I'll check them out

Since you have greeted us with your rare apprearance…

Is that what ASOIAF is?

This looks promising

We seriously need IDs, if only for the ability to filter out the hobgoblin spammer.

No, it's a tale of bumbling idiots getting themselves into stupid situations for no good reason other than so Martin can masturbate to rape and banquets.

My body is ready:1

That picture is solid gold, and that Matt guy overlooked it! I've repainted the piece of furniture in the background on the right today

Because her head is so big?

:1:1:1:1

Well, in the next book she's going to fight the fake Aegon, so she'll likely establish her presence there by the END of the next novel.

I don't care if both you, GRRM, and Maize spams this thread. I just want to be able to filter that shit out.

Karma too

I will be watching a documentary on tv, so I'll won't reply immediatly

If you don't care about Maisie, why are you here?

I'm here because of queen fatass, the memes and to make fun of GURM.

I've noticed he's very careful about "creepy" stuff, meaning he only acknowledges fan art and fan dedication by girls/women, underaged males and ethnicities. If your social media presence indicates an adult white male, tough luck buddy :(
And all that despite this tweet from a while back

Boring
Like what?
Also boring.

I can easily get through these obstacles there

Like the moose.

From the tweet, or Matt's creepy filter?

The creep filter. Though I constantly like anti-feminist tweets…

Where did ye got that pic?

I'm not watching tv, because they are broadcasting some shit about Castro now…

Take that back.

Maisie is much more interesting

Unlike you GRRM, I'm not into little girls.

The hobgoblin doesn't have half the charisma that the worst/best actor in the show has. Emilia has made bad acting an artform.

And I don't find her to be attractive either. But she talks and acts like a queen, while she is only a little girl with a funny face and a funny voice, and she orders big warriors, and I find this cool

Haha, and you wonder why none of your quality stuff gets retweeted! There's a whole team of volunteers (much like janitors on 4chan) on Masie's PR team who go through your online preferences before you get blessed by official Maisie reply. Unfortunately, to get on the creepy filter team, you also get your online profile checked, and non-existent presence is an instant red flag. It's a Catch 22, I doubt even Maisie has full insight

Well, screw those assholes then! I'm keeping my quality Arya stuff private then

We don't think
WE KNOW

Yeah but she's so bad she becomes good. I liked the kid though, it's cute when they act all adult like.

Stuffed them in my ass page by page for the intended experience. Nah, I stopped reading the series after Catilyn was revived. Couldn't handle more of that bitch.

You're supposed to wipe your ass with them, user.

There was a chance it could get to her thorugh this channel here on 8ch /got/, but haters drove her away like 8 months ago ;_; Speaking of channels, what's u with her YouTube? No new vid in more than half a year, did she give up on it?

Defend THIS scene then

Each video was a lot of work for her. She needed to record all that stuff, get all that stupid makeup up, and then wait for one of her employees to cut it with a program. It took like days off her free time, and now she uses all that time to drink and do drugs with her strange boyfriend

So where did ye got that pic?

Well, His Grace Kingfag (father of all /got/) woudln't be pleased to hear that, he's a LSH fan. Master of Lore Phatasm as well, I believe

I can't tell if that's a shoop or not.

One of the fan Instagram accounts probably, can't say for sure my posts are already starting to miss letters lmao
instagram.com/maisiestyle/
instagram.com/lovelymaisie/
How rude, that's surely just a fabulation isn't it?

kek

Is that the maximum cringe scene where she meets Asha or whatever she's called? It was marvelously awful. A masterwork, it was like watching a trainwreck when the smugout started.

Yes

I was half expecting them to start scissoring in the throne room.

I'd watch this show

sage for pumpkinhead

Seriously now, can you provide any evidence for Maisie approving of substance use, or even leading such lifestyle herself? It's all just speculation

Can't argue with that reasoning

Do you think she's going to be open about that sort of thing?

Yeah, I think it was supposed to be like a bro moment but between girls but it went terribly wrong and sort of drove into sexual tension territory. You can almost see how uncomfortable both actors are with the script.

To be honest, she leaves little room for imagination. To be honest again, weren't we all pot-smoking liberals as teenagers

i want that fanta. also sansa's nipples be perkin.

user it seems like it's been used for a gravity bong, and the water tastes like literal sh*t

Well, I wasn't and look what I turned out to be

i'd open her sort of thing if you catch my drift.

Let's see where this leads us

Yeah, the single worst GET in all of imageboard posting

A hobgoblin lover. The worst of all fates.

sage for visual pollution

I'm okay with that. It doesn't contain that popular buzzword, or RLM or other shit memes

Bump for your momma

I seriously wonder if she won't be pegging Jon Snow up the butt in the upcoming season. The feminism went far over the top in the last season and I sort of want them to continue to go down that particular rabbit hole and see where it goes.

You're missing out on two things then
a) the polar opposite of a healthy mindset for comparison and its application in prose in your case, as a novelist :)
b) fully understanding and connecting to Maisie's head
I'd suggest to catch up, but don't haha

Surely you don't imply there might be a possibility of Jon taking the dominant stance and initiative, do you? Careful now, we're entering problematic territory

No one questions your commitment to the Maisie cause, but there's always a step closer we can take :) Like passing out on a Bristol or Leamington Spa :o sidewalk to further embrace the Maisie experience!
This reminds me we were supposed to spend the New Year's Eve with Kingfag with London, did you save up some money?

I could deploy enormous quantities of money for such a cause, but I'm afraid if I'd meet her, that would ruin the wonderful image in my head of hers

What's the problem?

Is this an implication there might be a difference between how we choose to perceive Maisie, and how she really is in real life? Careful, Sir Gifmaker!

(Me)
for →

I bet she'd either find me boring and old or too childish and bigotted

Emilia STRONK

Maisie too
And she can fly and speak to dolphins

Yeah, because I bet that this new BF of hers represents everything she could want in a partner…
Protip: if you can emulate the guy who took girl's virginity, she'll eat right out of your hand. Not sure it that's even a phrase in English haha

I can't look like that

How about being the experienced guy not afraid to take the lead, and showing Maisie what's what? Because that's the role Joe took

I'd rather not do that, because it would turn to me telling her how wrong she is in a lot of stuff

Pls come back Kingfag
youtube.com/watch?v=exxRz-iVBlc

Also how do you filter Anonymous posts on an Anonymous imageboard, genius?

I mean I haven't seducted any young celebrities recently, but that's how it goes as far as I know :) All they get are nu-males worshipping the pavement she walks, so an assertive personality is what gets her attention

Just look at her shit eating grin. Kit's insecure hand just on her waist but not too comfy and not all the way around, his doe eyed stare while he's trying his hardest to look confident.

It's an in-joke for Kingfag made in the old /got/ on halfchan. He'll know

I want to assert something into her mouth

Is kit /oneofus/?

The word shoah pops into my mind

Probably. I ain't no manlet though.

Says the guy who spams Emilia itt

I tried to combat the maizefag spam by counterspam but alas I'm not a complete autismo and can't compete with these guys. I give up.

That's nothing, I've had an unofficial agreement with the black-skinned halfchan mod Redwood that Maisies were acceptable in large quantities between 21:00-22:00 CET still would get a dozen bans inbetween lmao but during S05S09 and S50510 he got extra careful not to upset the new audience from the popular karma website so he managed to get my whole country banned. That's when I seeked refuge in your Maisie /eternal/

Was it really me?

Awww, wait, I do remember. We met at that other place and came here together with Kingfag. There were my Maisie threads

Good night, Sir Maisiefag! It was nice to see you! Come more often, please!

I want to lick her hairless, pasty white armpit

ASOIAF chapters for this feel?

Tolkien is way better once you get around the archaic language language he used (also he was a linguist so he is a little autistic with languages at points)

But facebook is full of phony friends!

Happy Birthday!

Being non-native English speaker I don't really see how Tolkien is difficult in its archaicness. It's no Lord "King James is the real English" Dunsany.

tolkien was a mysogynist, as proved by the fact there were no women in the fellowship. GRRM is better than him because his women characters can do everything the males can, sometimes even better, like in real life.

The most powerful being still in Middle Earth during LOTR was a woman. Tolkien was in fact a cursed SJW feminist panderer.

Tom Bombadil would like a fucking word with you.

I assume your mean Galadriel, noldor … etc sorry no dice buddy istari are maiar and so is sauron if you mean ungoliant she ate herself leaving behind shelob and the other giant spiders

Bombadil wasn't even real in the story. He's just hobbit fairy tale. The wizards were weakened and limited by their forms and Sauron had diminished from getting killed too much.

Nigguh what? then whose crib did those little niggas chill in after the old forest? Which dudes river bitch did they hang wit?

I'll grant you they istari because yeah limited by form sauron is debatable (depending on your philosophy about the nature of his link to the ring)

also balrog certainly isnt bound by a limited form Galdalf was able to smack that bitch down (i cant remember if it was because no witnesses so he could unleash it all or if he had manwe's help)

Only texts about Bombadil are "written" by hobbits and no one of any importance ever does anything verifiable connected to Bombadil, other than Gandalf visiting the forest for a while (in a text written by a hobbit that is). The chapter in that wood is fucking horrible too, so better just ignore the whole thing.

Second rate elves such as Glorifindel can kill shitty maias like lesser Balrogs, they aren't that tough.

I go away for half an hour and this thread becomes Tolkien general

Didn't a Balrog do Feanor in?

Yeah well we got tired of the faggotry actress posting and decided to have a substantive discussion for a change

also can't ignore events in canon just because you dont like em

The only tiny problem here is this isn't about LOTR here, it's about GOT. Plus you are talking about a bloody book on a Television & Movies & Animu board

just following your lead bro you keep posting pictures of orcs

8/10, made me smile

No, it was super comfy. Go back to writing WINDS, GRRM.

I feel bad for child actors getting completely destroyed by fame and money. I think it should be illegal for kids to star in films.

They all end completely damaged, Maise will be there in a couple of years.

What are you on, Grumm would obviously love a waste of space chapter about an annoying fatty entertaining guests.

They're hypnotising.

Someone edit a picture of Cersei so she's Punished Cersei with the eyepatch and piece of shrapnel sticking out of her head please? I would but I'm shit at MS Paint much less photoshop or GIMP.

if they made a high quality film about Ser Duncan the Tall, would it be dunk-a-kino?

What gives you this impression?

You judge books by this criteria?

I judge trashy fantasy books that sell because of the sex by this criteria. If you're going to make a degenerate story without literary, moral or any other kind of value then why not go all the way? In truth I think GRRM is a closeted homo, not so much ashamed of his real sexuality but afraid of the competitive gay scene.

That makes sense, all right.
Judging by the look of his wife?

goddamn she looks fuckable in this pic. I want to knock her down, tear off those sweatpants and just ram my dick in her pussy without any foreplay

Do they even have sex? I think he married a lesbian. And I don't just judge by the apparent look of things but from his writings, he pretty much has no understanding of relationships between men and women that aren't dysfunctional.

Too bad she doesn't look like that anymore

that's the unfortunate thing about females: they age

I don't mind that, but I hate this trend that when you are a woman with a decent amount of curves, they encourage you, sort of force you to loose all of it and become a new Alicia Vikander. Maisie looked way better when she was chubby

Women have shit taste, curves a best.

go away emilia apologist

apnews.com/13cc82a01fe9436e97e97b92270d4e42

inb4 why not archive? Because it doesn't worth it.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/804590317387149313

fucking hippies I swear to Christ

roll to decide who you sleep with tonight

Rolling for 2

Almost

I started watching GoT earlier this week, and now I have seen every episode.

I have 6 seasons worth of shitposting to get out, but I'm not sure where to start.

Rollan.

Fug. That didn't count.

instagram.com/p/BNh7E4jBhkz/

I like dolphins, but let's face it, whales and sharks are much cooler. Why no love for them?

Also this is pure shilling. It's for a noble cause, sure, but still, it's useless, because the oceans and the atmosphere still gets polluted, and that is a way bigger problem. Why not try to fight those? That would benefit humans too…

what did she mean by this?

Goblin posters could have found and wooed their own deformed vaginaholder with the effort they use here.

Sehr gut, Kamarade!

You are saying I can get a girlfriend with the same effort as starting my laptop, then starting my browser, entering the captcha then entering this thread, choosing apicture and writing some text, then pushing New Reply? Where?

try craigslist. there's some real crazy bitches there

Too bad I don't live in USA

surely you live in one of those?

This place is the only thread on Holla Forums autistic enough for that tripfag to bait.

Congratulations maziefag, you are the strongest autist, and your autistic magic protects this faggy general.

*South of the Wall

Rolling For 3

Not sure if I understand what you said, but are you saying I attracted him here? But how?

you're like a black hole. you suck all the good out of any board where you post

O rly?
Can you name any one more board where I post?
Also, it seems I'm responsible for the pol posts, the freech posts, the intl posts, the Louis C.K. posts, the what's next for their career posts, the what's their next step in their master plan posts, the Al Pacino forced meme, the RLM, the black dicks, etc.

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeee…

I've definitely seen you posting on Holla Forums

No i'm saying you're so autistic no autist dares to shit up these threads, for they already have your autism in here.

Haven't been there in almost 2 years now. Belive it or not, I got really tired and bored of the repetitive and shitty nature of it…

I see.

so you're telling me there's someone completely different posting Maisie on Holla Forums with filenames similar to yours?

Do you think Jon's real name is Jahaerys?

no one cares. kill yourself

I am the supporter. I've provided links to Maisie packs here often, and I saw people using my filenames around here as well. That guy isn't me though.

Goblin in the wilds tbh

That's a much more captivating saga that what we've received. It's almost as if GURM decided to bastardise that version into what we see today… >>Anyone else agree that this 'outline' is better than season 1/2 and book 1??

That doesn't mean he's gay. It just means he's fat, lazy, and has no experience with women.

GRRM is straight. He's a beta orbiter whose view of romance comes from being cucked by a girlfriend in the 1960s (Lisa Tuttle, whom psychotic Lysa Tully is almost certainly based on). All his stories revolve around men having to be friends with women who reject them.

If he grew up in the 2000s he'd be a
mgtow cluttering up Holla Forums with anti-women posts, but he's a feminist cuck because it didn't exist back then.

It seems he determined that the outline too cliche and thought it would be better if he just fucked with reader expectations instead. Too bad he only ended up fucking the whole thing up.

i always thought he was just stealing romance plots from shitty romance novels made for lonely women. They are the same tbh.

sex tape when?

It is much more elegant and would have kept things pretty intense instead of descending into filler and shit. On paper it sounds great actually, one big threat per book and a much more interesting dynamic between characters. Shame the old fatso couldn't stick to the plan.

I'm 98% sure, that there are pics and videos where she and Sophie has sex, and also where she and her friend Cassidy kiss and/or have sex

ugly

I mean a proper One Night in Maisie type of thing

Jon Snow's real name is Jon Snow, Phantasm. Stop watching shitty youtube theories.

Well, I didn't say my opinion. I think Jon Snow's name is indeed Jon Snow, but that he is named for both Jon Connington and Jon Arryn. That will be the reveal in the novels, because it's more subtle. D and D don't trust showfags to understand such a subtlety.

I'd so watch that

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAILURE I FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FUCKING RUIN EVERY FUCKING THREAD JUST FUCKING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

You seem a little upset

Inspired by a few anons yesterday, I decided to write a chapter for TWoW using straw polls on /got/. You all voted for Jeyne Poole to be the POV character. You also voted on what would happen, but I'm not going to ruin the surprise.

Here's the link to the chapter:
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYCWrcGB9XaO4BnWHKEQR42osFB7HkmQiAsISbZu0Gg/edit?usp=sharing

This was fun so I might write another one soon. (hopefully they won't vote for a fucked up girl as the POV again)

Where was this voting?

lol cuck

Is this about knotting?

role

Is there nowhere I'm safe?

watch wrestling. no Maisies in there, only hot women

You = OP

nonsense. I never make these threads, I just shit on them

In regards to the image you fuckfaced moron.

How is it possible for one fat hack to get derailed so hard?

and so on

So what kind of morals do the books have?

It's buried amid crap about food porn and porn porn, but the books have the moral that abstract ideals like honour, religion and love have a basis in realpolitik and should not be ignored.

>Will never spread my superior white earthling man genes to an Elf colony.
>I will never love her forever, hold her hands and give her headpats.
>I will never love her forever and have a dozen kids who are all human

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/805576108783661058

Nice quads

Me on the right

Better late than never - Happy birthday and all the best to you, Sir Phantasm :3 We love to have you here

you need to lose some weight and get some pigmentation

Not the most interesting topic, but we should be grateful for every bit of Maisie's teachings we get! What did she see in those binoculars?

roll

That's what she said :)

(Me)
Could be worse

But by that you imply that non-Maisie women are somehow a satisfactory consolation

Obviously, you're behind all of that Maisie!

Oh dear, are these real? I've been looking for the whole version of the first pic forever, always found just the official one cut around the panty line… And the second one :o

lmao

he's also written his own fanfiction about Wheel Of Time

Yeah no

Lets start with the essentials - whose you're waifu?

I dunno what she saw, but Bill saw this

What the hell
WHAT IS THIS

Her right tigh is really thick

Wait wait, hold on a moment! Explain these >>560197

If she fucks up her body and her life, it's her choice, her problem. But as an actress, the least she can do is star in good movies and help people see the diamonds buried under the heap of rubble

My Brazilian friend gave that pic to me. One of the other girls is this , her friend in dolphin-saving. The third one, I dunno who that be.

what's to explain? whores gonna whore

Sure right we'll get back to that but tell me about this

Are you telling me those are legit pics, parading her body around like that?

I have no bloody idea. My guess is that she went to Thailand to meet her friend, she brought Bill along, and while they where there, they did naked/half naked swims in the water, while the lucky guy took photographs and then probably screwed all of them or at least Maisie

Yepp. I guess they were made as private pics, but Bill was an asshole and published them.

Or was it Bill?

it was probably GRRM

Sure…

Well holy sh*t, that's just about the biggest Maisie-happening ever!
LOOK AT THAT BUTT
Super quick research suggests it might have been the third girls posting it on her Instagram. I don't think Maisie is going to be pleased when tabloids pick up…
instagram.com/mgray95/

HATERS BTFO

Too bad her upper body looks like a stick

He probably ate a few of them

dolphins or project members?

Yes! Damn I can't properly process this thing yet

The toning though → Not usually into such builds but oh my isn't that a work of art

Haha

How are you not beside yourself? This is like early Christmas, hell much better than Christmas

HAES

Those pics contain no titties.

Yeah well, maybe next year
← BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT
I love dolphins now!

Her lower body is nice, yeah

Check your privilege

I don't even care, thank you Flipper

BRB 20 minutes

you gonna have sex 10 times, huh?

#SexyFatGuys

Hehe, I wish! But Maisie is too busy probably, and she doesn't know me personally yet

Would Sophie let YOU feel her around, Mr. Fit?

Missed the spoilered part at first :o

>she hooks you up with her hot friends
You saw that video where Maisie surprises that girl? She is very happy to see Maisie and then she notices the person who takes them on film and says something like "You are here too…" Like she's not that excited.
Look at Maisie's face on that pic! She basically says "I know you want to fuck me right now".

So you think they just teased the guy with all that nudity? I think at least Maisie gave him what he wanted.

Right there.

The real question is, was the guy thinking about the other girls during the act?

This whole post makes me wish I took drama classes as a kid h-haha ;_;
← Yeah
I know this is just going back to the original Bill topic, but I still kinda can't get over it. Lets assume that Jack was an actual boyfriend, not a gay puppet like theory suggests. She was so proud of having a regular boyfriend, bragging in media and indirectly taking a condescending stance towards celebrities hooking up together, and see what happens now! And it's not even someone famous, but a literal no-name who happens to be in the movies. Same as the devil-looking blond guy she was caught with by paparazzis earlier.
That's all we dream about, and this ""actor"" had that happen to him :'(
Wouldn't put it past him, he seems like a dishonest character

I wouldn't raise another man's baby like Sam is, but I would like to put one in Gilly
>tfw no qt wildling chipmunk gf

H-how do I into Dolphin Project? Feeling sudden urge to protect these noble creatures

That choice gets you points for originality, she doesn't get posted a lot :) Have you looked up some pictures from outside the set? Because they sure try to tone her charms down for shooting
Also how do you rank GoT seasons?

It's hard for me to rank seasons because I crammed so many episodes in such a short time, that they all kind of blend together for me, I remember certain moments moreso than individual seasons or episodes. If I had to give a ranking, I would probably put seasons 6, 3, and 4 near the top.

But anyways, I guess I'll just be the Gillyfag in these threads from now on since she is underrepresented.

Maisiefags are so comfy, comfy, comfy

What's the old kingfag up to now?

He is balding like a mofo. Not long to go for GURM now.

WWs marching South towards the Wall.

Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd.

Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn't please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it - he doesn't plan to rule the North the way it always has been.

"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode

Does /got/ like the leaks?

Go back to cuckchan.